Thirty-Eight

"You said that you don't want to lead. Now, you make decisions for the school?" It's just a simple statement but the way Dean Ultra say it, she's mocking us—especially Hiro.

"Students are panicking. What do you plan to do?" Hiro seriously said. The tension in the air feels heavy and scary that's why none of us butts in their conversation.

"My decision has nothing to do with you, young man."

"If you don't fix this mess, everything will be in chaos!" Hiro's voice became slightly high, a sign that's he's frustrated.

"Then, let there be chaos," Dean Ultra said and fire appeared in her right hand and her eyes... it turned red. He really is her mother's son.

"Mom!" Hiro yelled this time. What are we doing here anyway? Students started panicking and professors had a hard time letting them calm and settle.

"Say that you'd take my place, then consider everything settled." She would do everything to have Hiro take over the school, huh?

I heard Hiro loudly sighed "Fine," He said. Agreed for the sake of others. Hiro would be a great leader someday.

"You didn't have to do that, Hiro." Captain stated.

"Yeah, we could have thought of something else," Melissa exclaimed as well. We're in the elevator down back to 1st floor.

"Like what?!" Reyver butted in.

"We could help the professors settle down the students." Vanessa suggested.

"What's done is done," Hiro exclaimed just as when the elevator opened and he walked out. I followed him.

"Hey!" I called him.

He looked at me "You'd be great," I said and smiled.

We're suppose to walk back to our dorm but then—-

The t.v screen that is centered in the school opened. That screen has never been used even before that school had started. It's only used to announce such important news.

"Students' of M.U High may I have your attention, please. This is I, Dean Ultra. I know you've probably heard the disappearance of students, yes? Don't you worry, your in M.U High. M.U High is a safe place and to ease your worries, I've doubled the security of the school. Ghost Poly is already investigating about this case. So rest assured, classes will be suspended for a couple of days till everyone is settled and calm. Thank you." And it went black and just like that I heard students sighs, cries and others that fainted.

We helped carry those students who fainted. Duh, we have magic.

"Oh? There's a lot more than I've expected." I looked at the man with a lab coat when I entered the M.U Clinic with two students I'm carrying. The inside's huge, this doesn't look like a clinic to me. It's like a hotel room, 3 times the size!

I placed the two girls in a free bed. If I could flew more students, I would have. But... magic has a capacity too, it's not limited for us to use.

All six of us helped going back and forth the clinic. Maybe half of the school fainted?! Why are there so many?!

Professors said they fainted because of exhaustion and stress. I rolled my eyes, my gosh! I'm the stress one here!

"Is that the last of them?" This man looks familiar. I nodded at his question, all six of us are here.

"Here," that familiar man gave as water each when we went out and hang out on the benches.

"I've visited a lot of hospitals, clinics or even school clinics, for instance. But... you six are in a different level. Your faces doesn't even shout scared or any of that. Why is that?"

Because I've expected something might happen.

"We don't know." Captain answered in our behalf. Really, Captain?

"You seem familiar, do I know you? or maybe, do you know us?" Melissa asked. That girl and I always had the same questions.

"So you kids study here at M.U High? Pretty great school." His voice even seem familiar. Where did I saw him?

"Oh? How's your sprained ankle?" I looked at him. Realization hit me. At the beach!

"The Willows?" I stated confirming that I'm right.

"Uncle Sybil, right?" Vanessa asked. Sybil Willows laughed his guts out. He even rolled in the grasses, has he gone crazy?

"Uncle? Haha, Do I look that old? Mmm, why don't you kids just call me Sybil-chan?!" He exclaimed. I also undressed him uncle once and I thought it's okay but now that you say it out loud, it sounds so old.

"Are you an alumni here, Sybil-chan?!" Vanessa ask.

"Me? No, no. I graduated at L.Q High and I'm here for a medical mission." Sybil-chan looks kind.

"Sybil-chan, are you a fan of Japanese?!" Reyver asked.

Sybil-chan chuckled "Yeah!" Isn't it obvious of the Sybil-chan?

"Sybil-chan, what about your wife? Is she here too?" I ask, Lille-chan seems nice too. I'll use chan to undress them now.

"Oh, my wife. She's a doctor too but she doesn't want to leave our children with a caregiver." then he chuckles.

"What are your children's name, Sybil-chan?!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Oh! My daughter's name is Nariz Oriel, then my son his names Ruston Rafael." He said with wide smile formed his lips. Were my parents that happy too when they gave me the name Chelsea Cassidy?

Reyver, Vanessa and Melissa get to asked a few more questions when Sybil-chan's break is over and needed in the clinic. After that we went back to our dorm to relax and reenergize. Magic takes a lot of energy in ones body and we used too much today.

Few days had past and things around M.U High's been less hectic. Classes are still suspended and we have nothing to do. We practiced enough for one day!

So, all of us decided to help the clinic. We would go get water, or clean the floor, or even took medicine from the green market. In short, we slaved ourselves.

Things slowly went back to normal. The disappearing happened at Christmas break while there were fewer students. But, so far none of students disappeared again.

But one day I tried going to Avitrin Woods but I couldn't go out! Maybe because of the double security Dean Ultra said last time. I wanted to ask Quintin if L.Q High's been struggling because of this disappearing too.

I even wonder if Quintin could even get pass through Avitrin Woods.

—————————————————————