Forty-Three

.................... (Reyver)
A cave, an untold story, a M.O High student, a black magic. Sh*t! I knew nothing about this! F*ck it! Why is that?!

I'm always the last one to know! This and everything else! I hate this!

But if Dean Ultra attained this black magic again.

Where is she using it?

.................. (Captain Lucas)
I always know that something's up and I can feel it too like Chelsea does. It's a coincidence when I saw Shaun and Caleb looking around in Avitrin Woods and they told me that Chelsea needs help.

I didn't know everything was this deep. I'm exhausted because of all my studies how can everything sink in? This is a surprise! And if you think about it—-

How can all of this be possible?

.................. (Vanessa)
Waaaa! All this time both M.U High and L.Q High had some history together. And about Hiro and Quintin, right from the start I know Hiro's mother is Dean Ultra but I never knew that there's still something behind. Quintin and Hiro must feel different kinds of emotions right now.

We heard the story of the past, and that past can and might crumble the future... the future where I still want to love and be with him.

Who knew that things could mess up like this?

................. (Shaun)
What a bomb! There's still a secret I still don't know, L.Q High is the very first school, yes, I know that one. I know Quintin and Hiro are cousins too, how? Mmm, let's say... I'm pretty fast to know some news. I don't eavesdrop! It's not my fault that they gossip so loud when I pass through. They always seem to gossip about other things too.

But... when did I become so cute?!

Nahh! What I mean is;

When did everything became complicated?

................. (Caleb)
Living my life not a single thought came to me that there's something going on around us. Since I met Sofiah I almost forgot that we're living in a magical world. When she passed away I can't help but think how cruel life can be.

Now, I was only walking in our school when—-

"Caleb! Can you call Shaun and go over M.U High to call Lucas? I'll find the others, Chelsea needs us!" Quintin exclaimed and just vanished. I'm not exactly sure what's going on but I still called Shaun and we went to M.U High.

The history of L.Q High and M.U High is very shocking.

Who can take it all in?

................. (Chelsea)
My mind is full of information and my curiosity calmed for a moment. Dean Ultra. Quintin and Hiro being cousins. About Meltune. About the M.O High student. Oh my goshh, my mind hurts! There's a lot of revelation today! How exhausting to think about all of this. We were just here for Blaze and now this! Can't I just have a normal high school life?!

Ugh! But what can I do? I'm Chelsea Cassidy, I'm special the moment I was born, that's what grandma said.

I wonder if Quintin and Hiro's okay though. They're cousins after all, and since then they've been utterly quiet.

Why did the Corban even lead me here?

................ (Hiro)
Mom! Mom! Mom!

Is it all true, mom? I had my fist clenched. How come I don't even know that she has a brother! Or even just simply tell me that I have a cousin! Now, I knew it from this stupid cave?! Though, I had doubts when I knew Quintin's surname is Mist and it's also my middle name, but still!

And I knew that she attained that stupid black magic?! Sh*t!

How can I trust anyone when I don't trust my mother anymore and how can other people trust me when my own mother doesn't trust me enough to tell me?!

And how can I possibly trust myself after this?

What do I do?

.................... (Quintin)
Mom. Dad. And Hiro's mom.

Three of them. I'm speechless, literally speechless! Even before mom disappeared, every time I ask if I might have a cousin they would always change the topic.

No wonder the moment I knew Hiro I felt something that pushed me to be friends with him. Connected by blood or not I will always consider Hiro as a brother and family.

I just can't understand why my parents could hide something this deep that can affect their son!

Why do they have to hide it from me?

................. (Third Person)
Curiosity, knowledge, emotions and revelations. All of them are busy controlling and knowing all these.

"What do we do now?" Chelsea absorbed everything just to question that. Everybody else looked at her.

"What can we do?" Reyver replied.

"We can—-"

"We don't have a reliable source," Captain said cutting off Chelsea.

"Then, we'll just stay here and do nothing?!" Chelsea's voice became a little higher.

"We don't know if Dean Ultra really attained that black magic again!" Melissa exclaimed.

"So, we're just gonna stay here?!" Chelsea's mad.

"Chels, calm down. We still have time to think, the Blaze will end tomorrow right?" Quintin butt in, they nodded.

"Oh, Thank God!" All of their gazes went to the person who barged in with all sweaty face and catching his breath.

Everyone looked at him with a curios look and eyebrow raised.

"What is he doing here?" Question that revolve around them.

"Good thing I found you guys!" Clyde exclaimed and he slowly catch his breaths. What could he be doing there?

"What do you want?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something." Clyde's face is extremely serious this time. He looked at the fantastic three and Hiro asking if he could also trust them. Hiro nodded.

"Okay, then. I wont beat around the bush, Dean Ultra is planning something. I know you might think that I'm crazy but it's true. I heard her talking about something and it's about using some black magic to finally reign over the non-magic world."

"Oh my gosh, it's more worst than I imagine!" Chelsea exclaimed, shocked.

"Wait! You don't find me crazy?" Clyde asked pointing at himself.

"What you just said fits in the puzzle," Vanessa said.

"Why did you tell it to us, there's a lot of students in the school?" Captain asked.

Clyde chuckled "The Great Five, remember?"

"Let's make a plan," Hiro stated, everybody nodded and agreed.

"If we could do something, then we will." In Hiro's mind.

"What can I do to help?" Clyde asked.

All 10 of them stayed inside the cave and planned what possible things they can do. They have Clyde for information of who the enemies are and when will they strike.

"Can we do it?" Questions in their mind.

Can they?

————————————————————
oct. 1
-K