31-40

31

The next day Hu Jiandang took a long vacation on the grounds that he was going to see relatives far away, asked the village chief to issue a certificate, bought a train ticket and left.

He did not seem to have any impact on the village chief. Everyone still lived the same way. Although some people were curious about their distant relatives, they didn't say anything.

Yanyue has been very busy recently.

Because I had a book, I also promised Fu Yang to go to the university in the capital. Yanyue followed Fu Yang to finish her work in the morning and went back to her room to read a book.

Fu Yang will prepare the meal and bring it to her.

Yanyue also knew that Fu Yang could cook and did a good job.

But also, he went to the countryside by himself and lived in a house by himself. If he can't cook and can't starve to death, even if he can't do it, he should have learned it in the past three years. I have to say that he is also quite talented in cooking, and Yanyue feels that it is even better than her.

Not surprisingly, after all, as a modern otaku, she sometimes forgets to eat when she draws up, or just order takeaway. In fact, she doesn't cook much by herself.

Occasionally, when she is off work, she will go straight to the small shop outside to eat dinner before going home.

Zhang Qi didn't pay attention to Yanyue. Recently, she has been more jealous of what Hua's treatment is, but Wang Yao has always paid attention to Yanyue, so she has been paying attention to Yanyue's abnormality.

Although Yanyue was accustomed to being alone, she had never been able to come out with the door locked in the house when they came back, and she didn't come out for dinner, probably she had eaten it in advance.

In addition, the lights in Yanyue's house are also on for a long time at night.

Wang Yao always felt that something must have happened when Yanyue went to the city, and this thing cannot be stated clearly, nor can it be done in front of others.

It must be a good thing if Yanyue does it! Wang Yao wanted to know what was going on.

So one morning, she took advantage of Yanyue's morning to get up to go to the bathroom and sneak into her room.

Yanyue’s room is very different from before. There are some dried flowers on the wall for decoration. There is also a larger wardrobe. The wardrobe is relatively simple and there is no paint. It looks like it was not bought. It is very likely that Fu Yang did it.

But it didn't matter. Wang Yao flipped through Yanyue's cabinet and found some teaching assistant books in the bedside table. Holding a book that he hadn't seen for a long time, Wang Yao was stunned.

Is this what Yanyue wants to hide?

why?

Now there is no way to read, why does she collect so many teaching aids? It's not any other book, it just happens to be a supplementary book!

It's impossible! ?

A magical idea popped up in Wang Yao's mind.

She put all the books away and sneaked out. At work today, she was a little restless.

Zhang Qi only thinks that the changes have been too great recently, Yanyue's strangeness, Hu Xiaoxi's sudden pride, and Hu Jiandang's long leave of absence.

It always feels like something is going to happen, but she knows nothing.

This makes her a little uncomfortable.