Chapter 2. The villain is a good person

Seeing herself in the mirror as if she were a different person, Yan Yue was also a little panicked for a while.

She thought for a while, and felt that her reaction just now was the same as in scenes in many novels. The hostess drank the marrow lotion and eliminated the filth on her body, and then she became skin-smoked, and her appearance was much more beautiful.

Isn't that the way she reacted just now and this body now!

Even the high fever that had been flaring was gone.

But how could this happen!

After tossing for a while, Yanyue only feels tired enough, her eyelids have been trying to close her eyelids, she couldn't help but lie down on the bed. I'm going to bed.

After Fu Yang finished feeding the grass, he didn't vomit while holding the grass in his mouth. He turned around and was about to go home.

The people around him are a little envious when he sees him doing so easily, "I don't know what Fu Yang is going to the countryside to reform. He lives here better than the locals."

"That's not it! The muscles don't look like those educated youths who came to the countryside, but they look like soldiers."

"How can soldiers come to the countryside! You just think too much."

"Hurry up! The new batch of educated youths are very weak. They seem to come to work, but they are like outings. They can't finish the work, and there is even one who is sick today. I just lie in bed and can't get up."

"The male educated youth are okay. They have so much strength. The female educated youths are true. They have little strength and can't do work."

"Don't all women be like this!"

The aunt who is working with me is uncomfortable saying, "What nonsense! Xiao Li, is the aunt working faster than you usually!"

The one called Xiao Li quickly admitted his mistake, "Aunt Wang, I said those female educated youths!"

Fu Yang hadn't gone far in the first place, so he naturally heard what they said, and suddenly remembered what happened in the afternoon. The feet that were originally going home went around to the educated youth spot.

He was here, looking at the house in front of him, suddenly awake.

Frowning, "Grass! Really want to play a hooligan!" Then he turned and left.

"Oh!" A woman screamed from the room, and Fu Yang ran towards the educated youth point.

The door of the educated youth point was closed, and he kicked in.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

In the room, because the bed was too uncomfortable to fall asleep, Yan Qing was not stable when she fell asleep. If it weren't too tired, she would have woken up in discomfort at the moment, but because she was sleepy, she just wrinkled and looked good. Eyebrows, turning over and over on the bed.

She fell off the bed if she was not careful.

A piercing pain instantly made her sober, and she screamed, and then a man rushed in.

The man is tall and thin, with handsome eyebrows, a tough face, good eyebrows, and his skin looks good, but because of the sun, the whole skin is wheat-colored, his legs are very long, and he stands. It was correct, as if he had been trained, but with a piece of grass dangling from his mouth, it felt a little silly.

Although the dress is very earthy, but because of his handsome face, he just wears out a fashionable feeling.

Yan Qing recognized that he was the man by the river, and his face instantly showed a look of caution. Fu Yang also realized that he was not doing it properly, and he spit out the grass that had been dangling from his mouth. In an instant, he looked a lot more upright. I just passed by and heard calls inside."