Chapter 4. Captain

Yanyue is really wronged, but she can't tell the other party that your clothes are too rough and you might scratch my skin. Otherwise, the other party might even think she is pretentious.

Yanyue didn't want to be pretentious, but his body didn't allow it now.

When they were ready, everyone went to the place where the work was assigned, because it took a while for Yanyue to choose clothes, and it was a little late when they arrived.

"Where are those educated youths, why haven't they come yet?" The captain became a little impatient.

The captain is called Li Youzhi, and his father is the village head here. Everyone knows that he can be regarded as the captain by relying on his father's position.

However, everyone knows in their hearts that they will not say it in their mouths. He basically arranges what everyone does. If you gossiping about him, don't you ask for trouble!

Seeing that this time the educated youths are late, everyone knows this group for a while Jiao Didi's female educated youth can be regarded as nothing good to eat.

There are several batches of educated youth in the village. The first male educated youth Zhou You is better, so he took a step forward and said, "Let me go and see."

"What to look at! Just report it if you don't come!" Li Youzhi doesn't have a good temper.

Suddenly a piece of white snow flashed in Fu Yang's mind, and his throat moved. He remembered that Yanyue was also an educated female educated youth. Hearing Li Youzhi's words, it suddenly became uncomfortable.

"Hammer, there is a lot of nonsense. If you want to make arrangements, please hurry up." Fu Yang said impatiently, he squinted at Li Youzhi coldly.

Li Youzhi was shuddered by the look in his eyes, and he was naturally very uncomfortable in his heart. Who can't compliment him! Even the educated youths from the city have to compliment him, expecting him to assign some easy work, or expecting him to help send them back to the city in the future.

However, Fu Yang never took his suit. This man has the ability to be strong and handsome. When Fu Yang first came, a wild boar from the mountain ran down the mountain. The villagers were scared to death. Many men carried hoes. The shovel did not dare to go up, just to prevent the wild boar from colliding. Only this educated youth named Fu Yang took a shovel and went up. The shovel hit the wild boar's eye and head again and again, and when the wild boar hit him, he quickly turned over and escaped. , Killed the wild boar alive.

That is to say, after that time, the people in the village were much more friendly to Fu Yang, and they were much better to him than to other educated youths. Of course, no one dared to provoke him and provoke him to do anything. That is the one who can single-handedly kill the wild boar!

Of course, Li Youzhi was afraid of Fu Yang for other reasons.

As the team leader of the assignment, Li Youzhi always meets compliments and favors from educated youths. He has always been a native farmer like his father, and has been a native farmer for generations.

The girls in the countryside are not as good as the water spirits in the cities. After all, they have to work in the fields every day. The wind and sun and the dark skin are not very good. Li Youzhi used to see Hu Xiaoxi, the most beautiful daughter of the Hu family in the village. But after the educated youth came, his aesthetic level was naturally raised, and he felt that the girls in the village were not as good-looking as those in the city.

But if you say you want him to marry one, he is not happy anymore. After all, the educated youth can't work as good as the girls in the village. This is just pretty good-looking, and marrying them back won't help him. He is not happy anymore.

So he just wants to have a relationship with these girls, or take advantage of them.

Once a female educated youth came to him and wanted him to arrange a lighter job next time. Li Youzhi touched the little hand of the educated youth and hinted to her, "It’s not impossible, but it’s just to make it easier for you. , I can't justify this!"

The female educated youth's face turned pale in an instant, and she took out her hand, "then don't need it!"

"Since you don't need it, then you don't want to do it easily. Going to the mountains to chop wood and collect will trouble you." Li Youzhi said lightly, just keeping his eyes on the chest and thighs of the educated youth, even though they were tightly bound. Yan Shishi, in his eyes, seemed to be stripped.

Fu Yang happened to pass by holding the grass at that moment, and the educated youth also didn't know what was good or bad, and turned around to ask Fu Yang for help.

At that time, Li Youzhi was not afraid of Fu Yang, so he walked over and talked to Fu Yang with a smile, "Brother, I didn't do anything, it's all consensual."

Fu Yang raised a smile and stared at him with Senhan's eyes, "Go away."

Li Youzhi was so irritated by what he said, "You are an educated youth from other places. If you can be an invisible youth, you should treat it as invisible, and take care of your business."

Then he walked towards the female educated youth.

The female educated youth suddenly hid behind Fu Yang. Fu Yang lost the grass, rubbed his fists, and shook his arms.

Li Youzhi was the first to move his hand, but he didn't take advantage of it. The pain that Fu Yang greeted him made his face extremely distorted.

The problem is that no one saw this except the female educated youth. Li Youzhi went to file a complaint. When the doctor came, he was not even young and hurt at all.

After that, Li Youzhi was afraid of him, so naturally he avoided Fu Yang. Fu Yang was always doing the easy work of feeding the cows.

Li Youzhi had not dared to attack female educated youths for a long time, but when he discovered that as long as this matter did not cause Fu Yang, he would not care about those female educated youths who were willing to trade with him, so he relapsed. .

When Yanyue first came, Li Youzhi also fell in love with Yanyue. Yanyue was one of the best-looking female educated youths. He was still young, so he had some ideas.

Before assigning the task for the first time, he also hinted at Yanyue, but Yanyue refused and even scolded him.

Li Youzhi has always used those methods to deal with female educated youths, such as assigning tasks to you that are particularly tiring, or letting the scorer report a few points less when reporting.

Generally speaking, he only took advantage of it for a little bit and didn't really do anything. Those female educated youths would also swallow this bitterness, so he naturally did the same when dealing with Yanyue.

But Yanyue was really able to resist, and a whole month passed in this hot day.

Seeing that the Shui Ling before Yanyue was no more than the girl in the village, Li Youzhi's thoughts about her naturally disappeared, but he was not happy to let him arrange work for Yanyue normally.

He can be regarded as slaughter, and the female educated youth who doesn't want to do it afterwards has to weigh the consequences.

Li Youzhi didn't dare to refute Fu Yang, and didn't want to wait for those educated youths, so he arranged arrangements for others. Just now, someone over there will come over.

"They are here." Zhou You reminded.

"Hey, who is that?" The other people who looked over there together noticed the whitest and brightest among the group of female educated youths.

The girl is dressed in fashion, with a small floral hat on her head, big eyes, and the sun shines on her delicate red lips. Between her feet, the floral skirt wraps her slender legs. The exposed calves are white and white. Nen, people can't look away.

Li Youzhi's eyes were full of surprises, with some bad scents.

Looking at the group of men around who were looking straight, Fu Yang felt uncomfortable at the moment, pursing his lips and frowning.

The clothes are too thin and the skirt is too short! Why not pay attention!

70 Delicate And Weak Beautyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें