Chapter 11. Scandal

Yan Yue gave him a white look, half-dead with anger, turned and left.

She also knew that she probably shouldn't be self-willed at the moment, and she didn't have any qualifications to be angry with Fu Yang. After all, she was not hers, and she hadn't said anything.

But she is angry.

When she left, Fu Yang changed his appearance. He frowned unpleasantly and walked to the opposite of the three of them, "Have you finished your business? Just come here to find someone by such a coincidence!"

The three of them were startled by the look in his eyes.

He Hua still bravely said: "What's the matter with you, this is because I disliked us and disturbed the two of you!"

"You can eat rice but you can't talk nonsense." He stared at the three of them, no matter how they reacted, he still finished Yanyue's work.

The three of them fled, and Zhang Qi was still a little unconvinced.

"Let's forget it, Fu Yang is a tall man, if we do something to us, we can't do anything about it." He Hua was a little embarrassed now.

"What he can do, you are too timid, I think they should let their adultery come to light!"

The three of them were not in a hurry to go back to work, but headed towards the fields. When someone saw them, they asked them, "Are you done?"

"No, I just want to ask the captain, if I let others help in this job, can I still count the work points?" Zhang Qi said.

"Who, who helped who did it?" The other people in the village became interested.

"Who can anyone else? Fu Yang helped Yan Yue do everything, which has been the case recently."

"Oh! Fu Yang can still help people!" This is a bit strange. He works fast, but I haven't seen anyone he helped. So many people have shown good to him before, and I haven't seen them. Who has he been special to.

This thing is strange.

"What about Hu Xiaoxi?" Someone asked this question.

No one in the village knew that Hu Xiaoxi liked Fu Yang! They are also optimistic about these two people.

Fu Yang has built the house in the village, and he probably won't go back. Then he always wants to start a family in the village. As the saying goes, a good woman is afraid of chasing a man. This is probably the same for a woman chasing a man. According to Hu Xiaoxi, Fu Yang could only marry her most of the time.

How come a Yanyue suddenly appeared!

I haven't seen Fu Yang treat Yanyue in any special way before!

Yanyue has been here for more than a month. Have you hooked up recently?

"What else can I do! This is probably incomparable. Look at Yanyue's tender flesh and small face and red lips. It is a man who can't stand it. Fu Yang is not surprised to see her. After she changed a lot, I would She has ideas too!" A male villager licked his lips and said.

Everyone was disgusted by his appearance, glanced at him, and shook their heads.

"But this is indeed the reason, I think Hu Xiaoxi is hopeless."

"That's not necessarily true. Think about it, Yanyue's family conditions must be returned to the city if there is a chance in the future. If you can't keep it, Fu Yang will stay in the village again. Maybe you have to break it in the end. ."

"Before it breaks, the advantage is Earn! "The male villager who spoke before continued.

"You don't need to go anymore. Fu Yang is happy to help. The work points must be recorded on Yanyue's head!"