Chapter 9 cry

Everyone went to the place where the work was assigned again. Fu Yang was still like that. Li Youzhi glanced at him, still feeling a little frustrated.

Generally speaking, the work arrangements for a period of time are the same. This is what you are today until this is done. It has always been this. Unless Li Youzhi changes people temporarily, there is generally no change.

The easy work and the hardest work change people most frequently, and everyone is thinking about who this easy task will fall on today.

The female educated youths are not late today. Yanyue is wearing a white shirt, and her lower body is wearing cropped trousers this time. Her long hair is braided into a long braid, which looks youthful and sporty.

Fu Yang raised her eyes to look at her, but she was caught by her, but she twisted her eyes, ignored him, even turned her head to ignore him, as if she refused to talk.

Fu Yang was stunned. He didn't understand that it was fine yesterday, and she even cooked for him yesterday. Why did she look upset and don't want to care about him today?

But he is not good to go to Yanyue to say something at this moment, so he can only stand in place and wait.

Li Youzhi assigned a task, which was the same as yesterday, except that when assigning Yanyue's work, his tone was not very good. It seemed that he was not happy to assign this way, but had to do so for some reason.

Yanyue took the tools by herself, and Fu Yang wanted to help her carry it on her back like yesterday, but Yanyue didn't look at him, she put the bottle on her back and turned and walked towards the corn field.

At this moment everyone started to move. Fu Yang glanced at Yanyue's back and turned to prepare grass for the cow first.

Wait for a while to finish the work, go ask the previous question.

Yanyue's shoulder was strangled with pain, but her heart was even more uncomfortable. She was inexplicably in this era, and she didn't know anyone, but she suddenly became like she can’t carry her shoulders and can’t do it. Finally, someone Willing to help her do things, she naturally has a little nestling in her heart. The plot is generally dependent on each other.

Although she was indeed a fan that she sent for the other party to help with the work, but the other party wouldn't just throw it away! This is too Too much!

Obviously she also left a special note!

Yanyue became more and more angry as she thought about it, and her shoulders became more and more painful. When she reached the stone yesterday, she sat down and put the bottle down. Her eyes were sore and she couldn't stop her tears from falling down.

This actually shocked her. She had this kind of sudden desire to cry before she crossed it, but her eyes were sour. She won't fall when she collects the tears, but now She just sat on the rock and put the bottle next, the tears fell so quickly.

She sniffed, feeling that it was mostly because of her own body.

She wanted to take the tears but she couldn't take them back. Even because of her anxiety, the tears flowed more and more urgently, and she even started to choke.

As soon as Fu Yang came, he saw the charming little man sitting on the rock crying with pear blossoms and rain. She cried beautifully, not at all like the people he had met before.

Few people in the army cry. Everyone is an iron man. When they really cry, most of them are the death of their loved ones and their loved ones. At that time, they may cry so heartbreakingly, and the other kind of crying, It was the spies and enemies who were caught, they cried with tears and their entire faces wrinkled and looked very ugly.

But Yanyue is different. She bit her lip and tried to suppress the choking sound, biting her small lips red, and the tears gathered in the eye sockets, making her eyes very hydrated, and then she slipped down the corners of her eyes, like The pearls fell on the ground, her eyebrows frowned, her eyes reddish as if she was covered with rouge.

But no matter how beautiful Fu Yang is at this moment, he is not in the mood to appreciate it. He covered his chest and felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. He wanted to hug her to comfort him at the moment, but there was nothing to do with them, and he hadn't done it before. I have been in charge of other people, because I started to feel strange for each other because of the riverside of the day before yesterday.

Fu Yang couldn't bear to make her cry all the time, so she could only walk over, "What's the matter, it's too tired and painful, I can do it for you."

Yanyue turned her head and found that it was him, busy covering her face, it would be too embarrassing to cry in front of others!

She tried to endure, "I'm fine, no need."

Fu Yang sighed, "You don't need to cry like this."

His tone was very gentle, as if he was coaxing a child.

But Yanyue didn't eat this set now, and she still remembered that the other party had lost her fan.

She picked up the bottle and planned to continue, but Fu Yang grabbed her arm, "Don't be awkward."

Yanyue's crying disappeared, she made a small face with coldness, hum! This time, let you also feel the feeling of hot face and cold butt!

She won't be so easy to lose her temper! And the other party has lost the fan, maybe I hate her! It must be that she was in trouble, but I am embarrassed to tell her straight that I hinted at her this way.

hateful!

She also has a backbone, and today's task is to be done by herself!

Yanyue ignored Fu Yang and rushed to work by herself. Fu Yang frowned and couldn't watch her go on like this. She went to the place where she got the tools and got a large pesticide bottle, and started to help Yanyue from another corner. Up.

Yanyue thought he was gone, feeling a little disappointed, and secretly said: As expected, she must be annoying for her!

She can also understand that it is kind to help others once, and it will definitely be annoying to help two or three times or more! She used to have a roommate in college who was obsessed with games and movies. She asked people to help bring meals during meals, and asked people to help call names during class. Even when she bought things, she called and asked others to help buy things. Everyone helped her bring them once or twice. Anyway, she went too far, and she didn't go well in the dormitory. She even asked others to help out to buy.

They said that they would not go out, so she said that you can buy something by the way!

In the end, no one helped her.

But Fu Yang is too much! He first helped her because he thought she was drowning, but she never drowned anymore! The second time I helped her leveled the ground and changed the bed. The third time I helped her with work yesterday.

She also reported that she helped with cooking! Although she ate too, but she hasn't started to make an inch! It is necessary to lose her fan so coldly!

And she wanted to return him too! Give him a fan and she still wants to help pay for the electricity!

She has only one, so he just lost it to her!

Yanyue became more and more angry as she thought about it, while she was still working hard. Not long after she had been able to do it, she saw Fu Yang who had done the work in front of her.

What is this?

"Don't need your help!" Yan Yue said angrily.

"Didn't you cry!" Fu Yang said.

Got it! This person did it for help because she couldn't see anyone crying, and she must be even more disliked and impatient with her in his heart!

Can't this person just be better? Or if it is bad, it will be bad!