Chapter 8 lost

As soon as Fu Yang arrived at the door of his house, he saw something wrapped in a cloth on the side. He stepped back for a half step. After all, he should be more vigilant about this kind of unknown source.

He didn't even look at it. He found the place far from the branch and went into the knot, lifted the thing and threw it to the side of the big tree.

When he heard the sound of a body landing, Fu Yang turned and left.

Yanyue is cooking dinner at the educated youth point. Although she can get a lot of things, it is obviously impossible to eat meat every day. It's not that she has no money. It's not easy to buy. But she doesn't mind, and she stirs up two vegetarian dishes. I am also very happy to eat.

She will go to see Fu Yang's useless fan tomorrow. If he uses it, she will naturally have a good relationship with the other party and let him usually help.

It was the same today. Wang Yao and the others didn't finish their work until dark. They had a lot of dirt on their bodies, and they all looked very tired.

Looking at the cornfield on the side, Wang Yao said to the other two girls: "Shall we go find Yanyue and go back together."

Another female educated youth, Zhang Qi, shook her head, "Farewell! According to her usual situation, she probably didn't finish it! We couldn't help finishing it in the past! I'm very tired now and don't want to work for others. ."

"Not necessarily! Isn't her job very easy today?" Wang Yao asked.

The other two looked at each other, "That's not necessarily true. You remember when she first came to work, her hands were very tender, and she blistered when she did some work. After that, the speed was very slow. Look at her now that she has come back from maintenance, she may be squeamish! "

"Yeah! Let her share the method of nurturing, she also hesitated, obviously she is fooling us, I can't be so good with foreign skin care products, there must be other things, she is just afraid that we will all look good. ."

"You said why did she want to take care of her back at this time?"

"Why, look at the work that Li Youzhi arranged for her today, is it the easiest? Most of them want to give in and get along with Li Youzhi."

Wang Yao felt a little uncomfortable when she heard them say this, and then nodded, "Forget it, let's go back first."

A few people went to the educated youth spot together, and found that it was on as soon as they saw the educated youth spot.

"Why is it lit inside?" Wang Yao wondered.

"Did you not turn off the lights when you left?" Everyone was a little anxious. The electricity bill is not cheap, because everyone uses it together, and everyone has to share it equally, but generally because Yanyue has the most electrical appliances and uses the most electricity. , So the bulk of it is hers, but the rest will have to be shared equally by a few of them. Naturally, there will be less.

Several people speeded up their pace and walked to the door, and then they heard the sound of humming from inside.

"This is Yanyue?" Wang Yao was the first to react.

"She's back first?" Zhang Qi was also confused.

Yanyue is the most squeamish of their group. Generally speaking, he is the one who comes back the latest at work. Actually, he is the first one to come back today?

When they opened the door and went in, they saw Yanyue combing her hair.

"You are back." When she saw them coming back, she greeted them.

I said before that the other party couldn't finish the work. In the past, I asked the other party to help. At this moment, the people came back before them. Several people felt a little complicated.

In the end, the female educated youth He Hua was a little annoyed and said: "Yanyue, why don't you come back with us when you are done!"

Yan Yue's tone of accusation made Yan Yue a little uncomfortable.

"You haven't waited for me before!" she said bluntly.

Don't think that she came through. The four female educated youths in this educated youth spot are also superficially harmonious, but in fact they are all for each other.

Of course, the original master Yanyue is different from these three.

The three of them all accepted Li Youzhi's move to take advantage of his hands, but Yanyue was unwilling. If everyone was the same, it would be fine. No one said who, but there was one who was clear and not demon. Instead, it became the antagonistic target of the remaining three people.

So it was always the three people together, Yanyue alone, no one helped her and no one cared for her. The original owner stayed on like this until the previous illness, because the discomfort of the body seemed to also drive her mind, and the illness was like The last straw that crushes the camel.

Yanyue's unrelenting answer stunned the three people on the opposite side. Although they could not understand Yanyue before, they had never torn her face.

Yanyue is very talkative. She won’t mind if you take advantage of her. For example, she pays 70% of the electricity bill, and the remaining 30% is shared by the three of them. Another example is that they don't have a fan. When they come back, they often go to her room to rub the fan. Yanyue won't mind. Instead, they will set the fan to swing so that everyone can blow.

So Yanyue suddenly said something like this this time, and the three of them were shocked.

Wang Yao was the first to stand up, "Yes, we didn't wait for Yanyue before, and we are normal without waiting for Yanyue. It's just that everyone is tired after finishing work, so I want to come back to rest. I understand and understand."

He Hua got a step down, and followed it down. They all knew that Yanyue's family was rich, and they didn't know how long they would stay here as an educated youth. Yanyue had a lot of stuff, and they could still rub it up at that time.

Such as fans in summer and heaters in winter.

Yanyue glanced at the three of them and didn't speak any more. The three of them gave a haha ​​and left.

It was too bitter for her. In this age, there is no relative by her side. If the relationship with her roommate breaks again, the following days will be even more sad.

Anyway, no matter how they say or do, they can't affect her own life.

When she has a good relationship with the villain, the villain will help her with work. As long as she is not tired from working in the country, it is actually not that difficult. Yanyue's family has sent a lot of tickets and money, and she can take time for what she needs. Go to town to change.

Thinking of this, she cared more about whether Fu Yang had used the fan she sent.

In the morning, Yanyue packed herself up early and left early. When she reached the door of Fu Yang's house, the things were no longer there. Yanyue was overjoyed, and it seemed that the other party had already accepted them.

As a result, as soon as she turned her head to lead the work, she saw something wrapped in a familiar cloth under the tree where the garbage was piled up.

She leaned closer to see that her face turned black.

What does this man mean! If you don’t, you won’t! Why did you throw it at her!

Yanyue felt a little sore in her eyes, and her kindness was thrown away as rubbish by the other party.

She rubbed her eyes, picked up something and brought back the educated youth point.

Wang Yao saw her come back and asked, "Are you going to work together?"

"Together." Yan Yue returned to her.

When the fan was put away, Yan Yue didn't speak, but stared at the fan for a long time, and her heart became more and more annoyed.

She wants to take back what she said before, the villain is not a good person, he is a bad guy!