14. Pressure

As soon as I entered the Public Security Bureau, I saw several policemen holding iron cups, drinking tea and chatting. There was no one else in the Public Security Bureau. The public security situation here was pretty good, and everyone was a little idle.

Suddenly, a bunch of people came, which scared several policemen, they put down their cups and greeted them.

"What's the matter, why are so many people here!" said a middle-aged policeman who was in the lead.

As the boss, the village chief naturally stood in the first position and smiled and said to the other party, “There is an educated youth in our village who has acted on the girls in the village. We will send him over so that they can give the girls an explanation.”

"Oh, that's it!" The other party was also a little interested, so many people sent it, it seems that they were caught in public! Then there is probably no need to review anything, after all, there are so many witnesses.

The people in front all stood aside, leaving a gap for the police to observe who committed the crime.

As soon as the people around walked away, Fu Yang, who was tall and upright in the middle, was revealed. Fu Yang stood very straight, with a calm and natural expression. It seemed that he was not a prisoner who was tied up, but an upright young man who escorted the prisoner. .

The middle-aged policeman stared for a moment, and pointed to Fu Yang in disbelief, and asked, "Just him?"

The village chief and the people around nodded, and the village chief said, "It's him."

"I don't think this comrade is like this!" The police still couldn't believe it. Most of their police officers were retired from the army. They looked like the other party was trained, but they just don't know. Why did you come to be an educated youth? I also served as a soldier. Everyone still thinks that such a person would not be a soldier, and if he really did this kind of thing, how could these villagers be able to trap the other party? From this look, the other party I still don't resist being caught.

Maybe there is something hidden! It may be a misunderstanding, and the other party also believes that the police can show justice!

"Knowing people, knowing the face and not knowing the heart!" The village chief has read two years of books, and can say two sentences. "What he does is seen by the big guys. It is possible for a person to slander him. It is impossible for us to be the same. Can a bunch of people slander him?"

"That's right, don't you know, this kid used to act on other female educated youths a lot! No one saw it, and he said he would help others to earn some work points, so he sealed people's mouths. ." Li Youzhi still felt that the matter was not big enough. In order to increase his conviction, he began to make up. He himself had done this kind of things. Naturally, it sounds credible to make up.

Fu Yang glanced at him and frowned. He didn't expect Li Youzhi to be so shameless that he actually pressed what he had done on his head.

The surrounding villagers also experienced Li Youzhi's assignment of easy jobs to some girls, and naturally they could guess a little bit. At this moment, after listening to his words, they were a little bit at a loss as to what to do.

The police's ability to observe is not bad. He felt that the arrested young man looked like he was slandered, and the surrounding villagers were a group of people, but he didn't want to cause trouble.

There is an order from above, and all cases must be closed quickly. This kind of trivial matter, this young man is out of luck, I guess he can only admit it.

The police took the handcuffs and said, "Well then, you can hand him over to us."

When Yanyue saw that the situation was not right, she was also a little anxious at the moment. What's the matter, wouldn't the villain be arrested because of his wealth? How come he has been arrested for hooliganism now, so what will he do in the future!

No, she has received some favors from others, so naturally she can't just leave it alone.

She squeezed to the front, "Mr. Policeman, wait a minute!"

The police were ready to handcuff Fu Yang. He was stopped right now, and when he looked over, she saw a charming beauty. She was panting and blushing because she was a little anxious.

"What's the matter?" Seeing such a beauty , The police naturally became a little more patient, willing to hear her say a few words.

"Fu Yang didn't do anything like that. I was there at the time."

The police stopped and stared at the village chief, "This is evidenced by other people. You have figured out that it is a crime to slander others."

The village chief wiped the sweat from his forehead, "How could it be!"

Hu Xiaoxi is also in a hurry right now. If this allows Fu Yang to escape, won't she be in trouble when he becomes a general in the future! So I blinked and started to cry, "You were already gone, how did you see if he had anything!"

The villagers also reacted to Hu Xiaoxi's opening. He started talking babbledly. He heard the police's head hurt. He yelled: "Stop!", then pointed to one of them. The villager with a louder voice asked, "Speaking of you, was that girl in there at the time!"

"What a Rafa?" the policeman asked more.

The villager was a bit dazed, and gave the police a demonstration. The police confirmed that the other party must have been a soldier. How could they pull people? This is basically a way to subdue the gangsters.

"Forget it, go back, where is the gangster! This move is to subdue the gangsters!" The police helped to explain a couple of sentences, thinking that the other party could just forget about it.

As a result, Hu Xiaoxi started crying now, "My young girl, no way looks like a gangster, he obviously used this to insult me!"

When the villagers saw it, they were a little bit short-sighted, and they all bullied the people in their own village. If they don't teach him a lesson, they don't know what to do afterwards!

Besides, Hu Xiaoxi is the best-looking girl in the village. Except for Yanyue, who is an educated youth, but Yanyue is an outsider after all. It is Hu Xiaoxi who will have the opportunity to marry some of them in the future. Naturally, those brave young men wanted to protect her, "That is, the police can't make a fool of me! Is there a king's law? Can it be fair to others!"

The police was surrounded by so many people, and felt a little flustered for a while. Knowing that this matter might not be so easy to solve, he could only take the guy in his hand and pat the table. Everyone panicked when they saw it and took two steps back. But the village chief said from behind, "The police will definitely help the people, so many of us ask for help, we won't leave it alone!"

Everyone is naturally more courageous, how could this policeman be moved! Maybe he will step down himself at that time! After all, there are so many people here!

The police were forced to step back two steps, and could only say: "Okay, give him to me first."

Then he put handcuffs on Fu Yang in full view.

Fu Yang's eyes darkened. He didn't expect that the villagers would dare to pressure the police, and their perception of them became worse. He even felt that it was obviously not a good decision for himself and Yanyue to stay in the village. The idea of ​​leaving.

After Fu Yang was handcuffed, everyone seemed satisfied.

Only Yanyue was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot.

Why are these people like this! It's completely inverting black and white, bullying and lure!