15. Director

Now that everyone's goal has been achieved, it is natural to pack up and prepare to go back. After all, there is still work to be done today.

Hu Xiaoxi glanced at Fu Yang before leaving, leaned over, and said, "Actually, it is too late for you to regret it now."

Fu Yang didn't speak, he didn't even look at her.

He doesn't like to owe others, but he doesn't like being taken advantage of and threatened by others. He will definitely not agree to what he doesn't want to do.

Seeing that Fu Yang was still in the dark, Hu Xiaoxi curled his lips and felt even more upset. This person was still the same as in his previous life.

When the group of people left, Yanyue didn't leave either. She walked towards the police, "He really didn't do these things!"

The police waved his hand, "Comrades, you'd better go back first, we will deal with this matter."

Yanyue didn't want to leave. She still regretted it a little bit at the moment. She shouldn't leave too early at that time. If she stayed at that time, she would be able to testify to Fu Yang right now.

But it's useless to regret her.

Fu Yang looked at her anxious for herself, and was in a good mood. He remembered that Yanyue was angry with him before. At this moment, while Yanyue did not ignore him, he asked, "Why were you angry with me before? ?"

Yanyue glared at him, and everyone around him straightened his eyes. This beauty is quite attractive with a glance and a smile!

"Why do you still care about this now!" Yan Yue was anxious.

"This is very important." He said.

Yanyue also said: "After eating that day, I sent you a fan, but you just lost it to me. Do you really hate me!"

Fu Yang was stunned for a moment. After recollecting it, he remembered the thing wrapped in the cloth at the door. He coughed slightly, "I thought it was an unknown object. I just lost it without seeing it."

Yan Yue froze for a while, never expected it to be such a thing.

"Sorry," he said again.

"This isn't important now, what do you do?" Yanyue asked.

"Don't worry, go back first." He said again.

How can Yanyue not worry about it! She refused to leave. Fu Yang couldn't stand looking at her, so he let her go.

"Don't worry, I have someone I know, I will definitely be able to go back today."

Yanyue glanced at him in surprise, remembering that this man was the adopted son of a general, and he had been in the army before. He really should have some connections, and he was relieved.

"You go back first, I have something to ask you later." Fu Yang said.

"What's the matter?" Yan Yue was a little curious.

"Wait when I go back and tell you." He said again.

In the end, Yanyue was still ready to go back. She glanced at Fu Yang, watched his clothes line burst open a small mouth, pointed at the mouth and said: "You come back and I will help you make up this place."

There was a warm feeling in Fu Yang, and he almost blurted out the question he had thought before, but he endured it, nodded to Yan Yue, and said, "Okay."

As soon as Yanyue left, Fu Yang said to the middle-aged policeman: "Do you have a person named Liu Yang here?"

The police stunned, "Do you know our chief?"

Fu Yang asked again: "Is he from Q city?"

The police nodded, and Fu Yangcai said, "You probably knew him! Where is he now?"

The police did not expect that this man actually knew the chief, so he dragged a stool over and let the other person sit down, "You can wait a while, he is out, and he will probably be back later."

A few people were waiting here. The police still chatted with Fu Yang. They probably knew what was going on. They were a little surprised, "The lesbian actually wants to marry you in this way!"

They didn't expect it to be such a thing.

While still chatting, the man in the police uniform came in.

"Why are you all sitting in a crowd?" His voice was very loud.

"Director." Several people stood up.

Fu Yang also stood up.

Liu Yang saw Fu Yang at a glance, and his face was instantly happy, "Captain, why did you come over to find me?"

However, he found the handcuffs that Fu Yang was carrying as soon as he passed. The captain is handcuffed! "

The middle-aged policeman hurriedly untied Fu Yang, feeling a little surprised, how did the chief call this youth captain!

"Long time no see! Xiao Liu." Fu Yang also had a little joy in his tone. After all, he met with a team member who hadn't seen each other for a long time.

At that time, he was the captain of the special operations force, and Liu Yang was his team member. It was because of that action that he earned military service and became a captain.

"Captain, what's the matter? Shouldn't you be in W city? Why did you come to this small place?" Liu Yang still wondered.

Fu Yang is different from him. Fu Yang can be their captain at a young age, or the adopted son of a general. He has a background and ability, and he can have a good future no matter what.

"Something happened, I'm here to be an educated youth!" Fu Yang chatted with him and talked about the current situation.

"The young master is two years older than the captain. I knew that he was a stubborn head, relying on the general to eat his old man. I didn't expect the captain to take the place even for things like going to the countryside." Liu Yang's tone was not very good. , But don't blame him.

They and Fu Yang knew that Fu Tianyou from the Fu family wanted to follow his father into the army at first. General I gave birth to a soft son. After he came in, he relied on Fu Yang to protect him. Afterwards, he even had military merits after the action. To divide Fu Yang, the result was too much, was discovered by the boss, but also caused the general to be criticized.

He himself probably felt embarrassed, and finally withdrew, saying that his talent was not here, and then ran to study.

"Forget it, this time I have finished the general's many years of kindness. When this matter is over, I will go back to the military headquarters." Fu Yang said.

Before, his boss talked to him and said that he would reserve the place for him and let him go back. He originally felt that he had paid for the general’s kindness and didn’t want to be in front of the general anymore, so he didn’t plan to go back, but now I think about it. Necessary, he himself has to live, especially since he still has a person who wants to raise.

"Then why did you come here suddenly?" Liu Yang still felt strange, after all, Fu Yang had just been handcuffed.

"Something happened..." Fu Yang began to talk about what happened in the village.

After listening to Liu Yang, he became angry, "These people are too lawless! I will solve this for you!"
"By the way, it's the son of the village chief. He often relies on his position to intimidate and lure lesbians to take advantage of others. The three lesbians in the educated youth basically have some relationship with him." Isn't this group of people slandering him! He has been handcuffed for what he hasn't done, so he can't just run away if he has done it!

He still has some grudges.

It's fine if you don't mess with him. If you mess with him, naturally you can't let the other party pass by without anything.