16 misunderstanding

In the afternoon, people from the police station suddenly came and summoned the village chief, Li Youzhi, Hu Xiaoxi and three female educated youths.

The villagers probably guessed it too, and it was mostly related to Fu Yang's affairs.

"How come so many people are called! Isn't this obvious?" Now there is no one in charge here, and the big guys just started chatting.

"Hey, it's really miserable for me to say Fu Yang, it's about to happen."

"I can't figure it out. If he married Hu Xiaoxi directly, nothing will happen to him?"

"Isn't that obvious? People are after Yanyue who also came from the city!"

While chatting here, these people over there also entered. As soon as they entered, Hu Xiaoxi felt that something was wrong, and he didn't see Fu Yang! And they were separated since then.

Three female educated youths were sent to a room, and Liu Yang happened to face them. "We are calling you! We want to investigate the hooligan case."

The three of them were at a loss. They didn't know what else to investigate about this matter. He Hua was the first to speak, "Comrade police, there is nothing to investigate! Isn't this obvious? It's Fu Yang playing a gangster!"

"Three female comrades, you have to figure out the situation! It is also illegal to give false evidence. If something is found to be wrong later, you will all have to be arrested." Liu Yang's expression was serious and he was wearing a police uniform. It's bluffing.

Zhang Qi is the first one to be a little bit fictitious. If it is because of this kind of thing, even if he goes back to the city later, he still has to leave the file! It's really unnecessary! Too bad!

She didn't dare to look at Liu Yang, and turned around, "In fact, we didn't see it, and we heard about it. It's useless if you look for us, the villagers have seen it."

"What I want to say is not about Fu Yang." Liu Yang said suddenly, "The hooligan case I am talking about is a case of Li Youzhi playing hooliganism."

"Huh?" The three of them never thought that the style of painting could be so abrupt. "We received a report here, saying that Li Youzhi often played hooligans against female educated youths in the village through the convenience of his position."

"Who said this?" The shadow of Yanyue suddenly appeared in Wang Yao's mind, and the female educated youths in this village are now only those of them.

"You may not know it. It was the female educated youth who jumped in the line before. After I went back, I felt too upset and wrote a letter to report him." Liu Yang didn't want to involve others, and Fu Yang couldn't say anything.

This is quite convincing. At least Wang Yao thought about it when he was taken advantage of for the first time. When he can go back, he must report the stinky hooligan, but I will get used to it when I get too many times. One thing is worse than one thing less, forget it, and why! Why are they going to be tricked? When they go back, Li Youzhi is arrested, and the other female educated youths will be fine!

How can they not be the only ones who suffer this kind of suffering!

This dismissed the idea.

Now they have the opportunity to arrest Li Youzhi, and they won’t have to suffer those things afterwards, and it’s not Wang Yao and others who reported this. They still have some intentions, but there are other problems. The village head is still there. Will you be retaliated? And can you be better than Li Youzhi with another person?

Not necessarily.

The three glanced at each other and seemed to have reached a consensus, "We don't know this matter."

Seeing them like this, Liu Yang also knew that it was probably difficult to get a confession from them, but it was okay. He heard so much from Fu Yang, but he knew that there was still a person, "I heard that there is still a female educated youth in the educated youth spot?"

That's right! It's useless if they don't say anything, Yanyue won't be afraid.

But if Yanyue said it, it would be considered revenge, and revenge would not be on their heads.

"Yes, there is another educated youth named Yanyue." Wang Yao said, "We really don't know, you can ask her to go."

Liu Yang nodded, "Then please sit here for a while."

Liu Yang asked them to pour water, and then left.

On the other side, Li Youzhi also confronted a policeman in a room. The question asked was the same. It was about an educated youth who had returned to the city and told him. Li Youzhi was thinking about who it was. He also thought that the three educated youths were also brought over. He began to sweat on his head. People would not sue him without confidence.

But he was also thinking in his heart that most of the three would not expose him, and it would be no good to expose him! When he is there, he will even arrange easy weeding tasks for them. If they are selfless, they will be too tired to panic!

Besides, the little advantage he took hasn't actually affected anything. After they go back, won't the impact be gone? No one knows what they have encountered.

Li Youzhi relaxed a lot under self-comfort, until Liu Yang came in and faced the The policeman said something, and the policeman nodded with a smile.

As soon as Liu Yang went out, the police said, "The three educated youths have said it, and they have also recorded a confession. You can't escape the crime of a hooligan."

Li Youzhi panicked all of a sudden, "I was wronged! They are all talking nonsense. They just don't like the tasks I arranged for them, so they slander me."

"What you arranged is something easy, why would they be unhappy!" The police veteran was there.

On the other side, Liu Yang went to the village head again. The village head’s question is still very clear. His son is not a good one. He certainly doesn’t know it. His character can know that he is not good either. Sure enough The people sent by Liu Yang found out a lot of violations, especially corruption.

After solving the village chief, after a while, Liu Yang went to find the three female educated youths.

"Yanyue just said it, and the confession was also recorded, now you can say it." Liu Yang said. How could these three people guess that the police would lie, thinking about what Yanyue said, she was the first to speak, and they couldn’t say it afterwards. They shouldn’t be blamed, it’s only 15-10. Confessed honestly.

Now the problems of these people have been resolved, and there is only the problem of Hu Xiaoxi and Fu Yang.

Liu Yang went to see Hu Xiaoxi, "The village chief said, you are self-directed and acted to slander Comrade Fu Yang, Comrade Hu Xiaoxi, you can also be considered illegal!"

Hu Xiaoxi didn't expect that the police would give Fu Yang a head in this situation, but she didn't panic. As long as she didn't admit it, what could these people do with her?

"What are you talking about, I don't understand at all." Hu Xiaoxi said.

Liu Yang pulled out a stool and sat on it and said, "Since you think that so many people can convict him of playing hooligans, the situation is the same now. As long as everyone says that Fu Yang didn't do it, this is naturally your slander. His." Liu Yang's words are reasonable, and he can be regarded as treating his body in his own way. Hu Xiaoxi has no legal consciousness. He really thinks that he will suffer in this way, and his face is not good for an instant.

"Of course, this is too much trouble. You can also choose to take it easy. As long as you honestly explain whether Fu Yang is playing a gangster or not, if the matter is resolved, we won't have to spend a lot of time."

Hu Xiaoxi was a little hard to ride a tiger at the moment.

"Now the female educated youth, the village and Li Youzhi of the educated youth point have all confessed that the one who started it will not be with you, and the following estimates will not follow you with a confession!" Liu Yang continued.

Hu Xiaoxi hesitated for a while before saying, "This is just a misunderstanding."