21-30

21. torn up

"Captain Li has always liked Yanyue a bit. Fu Yang must have tried to let him in so that he can no longer pester Yanyue. After all, everything is because of Yanyue!" Wang Yao adjusted the volume. Much higher, to ensure that everyone around you can hear her.

Yanyue opened her pink lips slightly, her face was astonished, she didn't expect the incident to involve her.

The people around looked at the black-haired beauty in the little white dress, and they were very sure that Li Youzhi liked Yanyue.

Seeing them like this, Wang Yao felt that things were a little tricky. Zhang Qi also reacted. There can be other solutions to the matter. Just push the matter to Yanyue's head. Yanyue looks good and has money at home. Wang Dahua will definitely be more satisfied with her, so that the three of them will be fine!

"Yes, yes, yes! We were in the Public Security Bureau because the police said that Yanyue had confessed everything. If we didn't say anything, we had to enter the bureau. After all, if Yanyue was with everyone, we would not believe what the police said. , She is the most dangerous outsider!" Zhang Qi even tried to bind the three of them with the villagers. After all, the villagers are xenophobic!

Wang Dahua had no expression on her face.

She is not stupid, otherwise, the first reaction after her husband and son enter is to find four people for benefits and compensation. And men like good-looking women, but women, especially a mother, Yanyue is so good-looking, if she really is with Yanyue, will the son still listen to her mother in the future?

Maybe Yanyue was completely overwhelmed by her.

Yanyue is not a good candidate for a daughter-in-law.

She still fancyed one of the three educated youths.

The three people over there were all relieved and thought it was a good deal! If they were men, they would want to be with Yanyue. In this case, they must find a way to go along with them and let Yanyue get married! When Wang Dahua walked towards Yanyue, the three of them were happy.

Wang Dahua stopped in front of Yanyue. Yanyue frowned, her fingers intertwined, a little at a loss. It was the first time she had seen this kind of battle.

She was a little frightened in her previous life. After graduation, she joined a game company as an original painter. She didn't need to communicate with too many people. She only needed to draw according to the documents given above. If you really want to communicate, you only need to communicate with the company. Master Mei is alone. The owner of their company, Meiren, is very good. She is a big sister in her thirties. She usually takes good care of her, and she naturally has no time to quarrel.

Her family helped with the down payment and bought a house near her work. She usually lives alone, and she rarely goes out shopping when she comes home after work. Her girlfriends are also busy with work, and may gather once or twice a year. It can be said that she is a standard housemaid; now. Usually after get off work, she goes home to paint, read novels and watch TV shows. She also has an older brother in the family who is usually very nice to her younger sister and often buys things for her and mails them. Except for going to work and occasionally going out to eat, she basically doesn't go out.

So she is a little innocent, and she is not good at arguing with people and talking about things.

In this situation, she was a little panicked. The first reaction was to think of Fu Yang. If he were there, he would definitely be able to help her. Seeing so many people around her watching her, she was so nervous that her forehead was sweating, and her eyes were a little bit sore and weeping.