Chapter 13 multiple choice questions

Fu Yang was surrounded by the crowd and laughed at the shamelessness of the other party. After a while, someone secretly invited the village chief to come over.

Everyone tentatively tied Fu Yang. Fu Yang was naturally able to resist, but he didn't.

He came here to be an educated youth. His former brother had come to him after he retired. He arranged for the retired brother to work in the Public Security Bureau. Even if they sent him in, nothing would happen to Fu Yang in the end.

On the contrary, this may instead allow Hu Xiaoxi to reap the consequences.

Adding to the rumors of the three female educated youths, Fu Yang didn't want to let it go.

He is not a generous person.

After the villagers tied Fu Yang, they did not directly send him to the Public Security Bureau, but took him to the village chief's house.

The village chief sat on the top and asked Hu Xiaoxi, who was wiping his tears, "How are you going to help? If we can't forgive him, we will send him to the Public Security Bureau. If we can bear it, let him marry you. This matter is over."

Hu Xiaoxi didn't have the idea of ​​sending Fu Yang in. Naturally, he wiped away his tears, and said sorrowfully, "We originally had something to say. If this is the case, then get married and the matter is fine."

Everyone naturally knows that Hu Xiaoxi likes Fu Yang, and even her verbal remarks that Fu Yang is playing a rogue to her are not at all credible, but Hu Xiaoxi is a member of her own village, and the people in the village naturally have to protect themselves, outsiders! The pit is also pitted.

It's just that Hu Xiaoxi hadn't made such a method before, and it seemed that he was also stimulated by Yanyue.

No one cares about Fu Yang's opinion, and doesn't think he will disagree. After all, if he disagrees, it can be handled as a hooliganism!

So the village settled down, "Let's do it, Fu Yang and Hu Xiaoxi go back and choose a date to get married."

Fu Yang sneered, "No, I won't marry her."

The village head was shocked. He didn't expect Fu Yang to answer such an answer with this expression. He said it again, "If you don't marry her, you have to be taken to the Public Security Bureau!"

"I won't marry." Fu Yang said word by word.

Hu Xiaoxi couldn't even pretend to cry now, "You really don't marry me?"

"Don't marry." Fu Yang said the third time.

The old village elder's face couldn't be pulled down a bit, with a gloomy face, "Then send him to the Public Security Bureau!"

Hu Xiaoxi was in a hurry. This was sent to the Public Security Bureau. Can Fu Yang still be a general? What if she provokes the other person and gets revenge in the future?

She approached the village chief and said, "The village chief, I have something to talk to you alone."

The village head nodded. After all, Hu Xiaoxi was also considered a party. Although everyone didn't believe that Fu Yang was playing a hooliganism against Hu Xiaoxi, after all, she had lost her innocence. If she really wanted to marry in the future, it would be difficult.

The village chief opened a door and followed Hu Xiaoxi in, but the two did not close the door either. Everyone could see the two talking inside but couldn't understand what they were talking about.

"The village chief, can't send Fu Yang to the Public Security Bureau!" Hu Xiaoxi was a little anxious.

"Don’t panic, there are only two possibilities for you. One is that he marries you, and the other is that he convicted of hooliganism. Now he refuses. That is because he didn’t go to the Public Security Bureau. Look, wait for us.

It's going to the police station, he must regret it. "

"Then if he doesn't regret it!"

"No regrets, then he can only be convicted of hooliganism, and there will be no future!" The village chief said with a sigh, he naturally didn't want to make trouble like this, but there is no way, the kid is hard enough to refuse to do it. , Probably it can only be this kind of result.

There is no future!

Hu Xiaoxi suddenly relaxed a lot.

Yup! If Fu Yang didn't marry her, she would lose a springboard at best. Fu Yang was convicted of hooliganism, and he would naturally not be a general. How could he retaliate against her!

On the contrary, she will be better off in the future, and Fu Yang might even regret today's choice!

Hu Xiaoxi nodded, "Let's do it then!"

The two agreed and went out, and then a group of people led Fu Yang towards the direction of the Public Security Bureau.

Yanyue went back to work in the cornfield, and after a long time Fu Yang didn't come to her, she felt a little uneasy.

Although I think the other party may be very impatient with her, according to the other party's personality, it is impossible not to come to her like this! Yanyue felt that something was not right. Taking advantage of the lack of potion in the medicine bottle, she went to the supply place, intending to take a look at the situation by the way.

As a result, when she passed, she found that there was no one.

How is this going?

She packed her things and went to find Wang Yao and the others, but she didn't find three people in the ground, so she went to the educated youth point, and happened to ran into the three who had changed their clothes.

"Why is there no one suddenly today?" Yan Yue asked.

Seeing Yanyue's little face flushed by the sun, He Hua couldn't help but smile, "You don't know yet! Fu Yang played a rogue against Hu Xiaoxi, and was turned away by others to the Public Security Bureau."

"What?" Yan Yue was shocked.

"We are going to see the excitement, do you want to go!" Zhang Qi invited Yanyue together.

How can Yanyue not go! She is another protagonist of this drama!

If she doesn't go, won't the scene be less fun!

Yanyue didn't think so much. Although she was angry because of Fu Yang's loss of her fan, she couldn't have watched him be convicted like this.

She still believed that Fu Yang would not do such a thing.

Yanyue nodded, "Let's go together."

A few people hurriedly hurried to catch up, and they were almost at the door of the Public Security Bureau.

The village chief asked Fu Yang again, "Fu Yang, you have considered it clearly, did you marry Hu Xiaoxi, or went in and you were directly regarded as a gangster!"

Fu Yang smiled instead, "If you don't marry, I think you guys should think about it carefully, whether you want to be a tiger or give up now."

The village chief didn't know where he was emboldened, but he hadn't looked down on Fu Yang for a long time. After all, Li Youzhi was his son, and he didn't like him too much.

Li Youzhi was happy when he heard Fu Yang's words. The harder Fu Yang was, the happier he was, because this shows that Fu Yang is more likely to be caught. In this way, it would be a good thing for him. Up!

Isn't this new and old hatred all over in one go?

As soon as Fu Yang enters, won't that charming villain let him do whatever he wants!

"Dad, why are you telling him so much! People are tough, so let him go to the Public Security Bureau to have a look!" Li Youzhi's tone was a little impatient.

Hu Xiaoxi was also very angry. This person would rather go to the Public Security Bureau than marry her. Isn't this slap her in the face! Since this thigh can't be held, then forget it, at least it can't make him feel better.

"In that case, let's forget it." Hu Xiaoxi also said, "His own choice, I just hope that he will not regret it in the future."