17-20

17 the dog bites the dog

By the end of the afternoon, the sun was about to set, and everyone was doing almost the job. The scorer came to count the score, and someone asked a few more questions.

"Have the village chief and the captain come back?"

The scorer shook his head. If he can be in this position, he naturally has something to do with the village chief. He is the nephew of the village, so other people naturally come to ask for news like him.

"No! I don't know what happened."

"Is it because of Fu Yang?"

"But if it's Fu Yang, isn't it obvious? Why are you still looking for the village chief and them! And they haven't come back after so long, I don't think the situation is right!" While still talking here, footsteps came from behind, followed by a male voice, "Your village chief is corrupt and accepting bribes, and you can't come back."

When everyone turned their heads and looked around, they saw the policeman in police uniform, as well as the educated youth and Hu Xiaoxi who had returned.

It's just that these four people's expressions are not very good. "We have investigated the situation clearly. Fu Yang's hooliganism was a misunderstanding. As for Li Youzhi, because someone reported that he had committed the crime of hooliganism, he couldn't come back because of the gathering of human and physical evidence."

The police left after speaking, leaving everyone staring at each other.

As soon as the police left, the four people who came back naturally became the object of everyone's gossip, "What the hell is going on, Xiaoxi!"

Hu Xiaoxi is a native of the village, so everyone naturally asked her first. Hu Xiaoxi's face was really not very good. After she had explained everything, she realized that things seemed to be different from what she had thought before. The village chief and Li Youzhi went in directly. Fu Yang was acquitted, and they seemed to know the police chief. After chatting a few more words, Fu Yang didn't come back either.

As for the three educated youths, don't think too much about it. Li Youzhi must have entered because of their confession.

The situation is completely different from what she thought, not to mention, now the situation is very different from the previous life. Although she doesn't like Li Youzhi, she still wants to take advantage of him. After all, he is the captain and the son of the village chief. At the beginning, she also had a relationship with the friends he made outside. Now she is a little way to get in touch. No one else is gone, and I can only rely on myself.

Things are different from the previous life, and I don't know what will change in the future.

Thinking of her, she looked at the three educated youths next to her, and blamed these three for being stupid, so easy to get confused.

"It's not because of this outsider, this outsider is different from our own people, and slander us whenever we have the opportunity." Because things were not as good as she wanted, she was a little angry in her heart, and her words were a bit yin and yang.

After she finished speaking, she ignored the others, and went back by herself, leaving three educated youths to be watched by other villagers.

Although the village leader and team leader Li Youzhi are not good people, they are still fair to the villagers. They have always worked under the leadership of the village leader. Now the village leader has been slandered by foreign educated youths. It seems that their eyes are natural. There is something wrong. When Wang Yao saw that it was wrong, she said hurriedly, "We are not to blame! There is another Yanyue in this educated youth spot. She has confessed everything. If we don’t tell the truth, then we’re perjurying. We have to go in, blame. Yanyue!"