Chapter 7 blower fan

Yanyue cut the meat and shredded the cabbage to make a cabbage shredded pork. The remaining cabbage was just enough to be fried into a dish. She went to turn over two eggs and boiled a bowl of egg drop soup.

She went through Fu Yang's rice pot again, and there was still more than half of the pot left in it. She didn't even think about saving. She cooked a pot of white rice and stayed in reality for too long. Although she knew that this era is very difficult, she still couldn't relax. God comes.

When she was almost done, Fu Yang also came back.

As soon as he arrived outside the house, he saw the smoke from the chimney. Fu Yang paused, thinking that there was a woman cooking for himself in his house at the moment, and his heart was a little warm. He has a kind of feeling that he is no longer alone. But the wife and children are hot on the bed.

He works outside and his wife cooks at home.

This kind of day seems to be good, and makes people feel at ease.

Fu Yang calmed down and walked into the room.

"You're back, I didn't make many dishes, two dishes and one soup." Yanyue was serving the dishes. She was sweating a little, her forehead hair stuck to her face, because of the cooking activity, now her whole face was flushed. , The small nose is even more cute.

She turned around to fetch other dishes, her twisted waist attracted Fu Yang's gaze, and the waves of her eyes when she looked back were also unusually seductive.

Not the kind of seductive beauty, but the innocent seduce, contradictory and extremely attractive gaze.

Yanyue didn't notice the other party Looking at herself, she just brought out the dishes and put them on the table, then took a bowl and prepared a big bowl of rice for Fu Yangsheng.

When it was done, she noticed that the other party was still stuck in place, feeling a little dazed.

"It's dinner, sit down." Yanyue can only greet him, feeling like the owner of the house, and the other party is a guest.

Fu Yang didn't say a word, pulled the bench away and sat down.

"You taste my craft!" Yanyue is still a little looking forward to it.

Fu Yang grabbed the chopsticks and chewed it blankly. Yan Yue looked at him with a little nervousness, but it didn't meet the other party's taste.

Looking at the other party's fluttering big eyes, long eyelashes curled up, and the upper body leaning toward him, looking forward to his feedback, Fu Yang still gave face and said: "It's delicious."

The sun is brighter at noon, and the room is also a little hot.

Yanyue fanned the wind with her hand, and Fu Yang kept paying attention to her and handed over a fan in time.

The conditions are too bad, why doesn't he have a fan at home! Yanyue thought to herself.

Although the place where she lives is simple, there are still a lot of things. The parents prepared many things for her in advance. Because it is not convenient to bring them, they specially prepared tickets and money for her and let her buy them locally.

The original owner had bought almost everything this month, and she suffered some crimes in order to go shopping.

It was also lucky. The village was connected to electricity. The village chief helped to do the electricity. Although the electricity was connected, not many people in the village used electricity. Educated youths are rare places where electricity can also be used.