Chapter 12. Means

Yanyue was still a little sad about Fu Yang's affairs, but the rumors quickly spread throughout the village.

When I was working the next day, a girl in a floral dress with two braids came to call for Yanyue. Yanyue still found it strange that she had few acquaintances in the village, except for the educated youth. Fu Yang, why is there another girl coming to see her?

After passing by, I saw a beautiful girl. She smiled. She was obviously not very old. Yanyue still had a kind of calmness and grandeur when she saw the 30 or 40-year-old Zhenggong facing the little girl her husband posted outside. The whole feeling was very calm. Is weird.

"Are you?" Yan Yue asked in a low voice.

Regardless of Hu Xiaoxi's composure, he has actually exploded in his heart.

When did such a beauty come to their village?

Her lips are red and her teeth are white, and her skin is as white as jade. Even the Hong Kong star she saw in her previous life following Li Youzhi's development is a bit inferior. She could not have seen such a beauty in her previous life!

Was the Yanyue so beautiful at the beginning?

Hu Xiaoxi had no bottom in his heart.

The more I felt that I couldn't compare to the other party, the more I had to do it in a manner that would dominate the other side, Hu Xiaoxi naturally couldn't help acting like when he went to see Li Youzhi's lover in his previous life.

She was going to preemptively, but was asked by Yanyue first.

Yanyue didn't even know her! This made Hu Xiaoxi a little uncomfortable. As the best-looking girl in the village, there were many people who offered her courtesy. Even the male educated youth who jumped in the line before showed up like her, but ended up kicking Fu Yang. Said, this time I met someone who didn't know her again.

"Hu Xiaoxi, I've heard of you, your name is Yanyue." Hu Xiaoxi grabbed his hand, and tried to endure it with a smile on his face.

Yanyue didn't expect to meet the heroine so soon. In theory, she and the heroine should not be right. She is just a female partner that Li Youzhi and the heroine talked about in the background of the story. The female partner Yan Yue died in an accident when she went to the countryside.

"Do you have anything to do with me?" Yanyue asked her again.

"It's nothing, I just heard that you are talking to Fu Yang, but don't you know that he is talking to me?" Hu Xiaoxi said directly.

Yan Yue froze for a moment, but she quickly understood that Hu Xiaoxi's remarks were nothing but bluffing her. She had read novels. If Fu Yang fell in love with the heroine, what kind of villain would she be!

But now she didn't know what to say, so she could only look at each other quietly.

Fu Yang went to the cornfield to look for Yanyue as soon as he finished it. But when he arrived at the cornfield, he didn't see anyone. His eyes darkened, remembering what happened yesterday, and he ran to find three female educated youths.

Wang Yao and the others were a little scared when he saw him come here, but he couldn't do anything to them, so they forced their composure, "What you did is not allowed to be said, and we are considered good, otherwise a little bit of you will be added. Maybe you have to go in because of hooliganism."

Fu Yang hadn't seen anyone die in front of him for a long time, so he sneered, "I'm very skilled in doing things that I've done."

He stared at them secretly, and suddenly he smiled.