"Is this?" Zhuo Shen didn't understand. They waited for so long, that's why?

Tan Zong asked someone to take the dog out and follow him out: "This dog grew up with spiders. It has an extremely developed sense of smell and can smell spiders."

Hearing this, Zhuo Shen clearly followed the dog. Sure enough, the dog was very purposeful. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he ran north all the way, and the others followed.

Tessy looked at Xiao Ran, who was asleep in the chair, hugged his knees, and remembered what had happened before. A spider that was born dark and raised was not worthy of sunshine.

But once you have it, you can't give up anymore. Taisi's sunshine is Tan Zong. At that time, Tan Zong was twenty years old and Tai Xi was only eleven years old.

On that day, Tessy accidentally fell from a tall tree, and the branches cut her face and her flesh and blood were blurred. At that time, she happened to meet Tan Zong walking.

He doesn't despise himself, but also wraps his wounds. Even if he is meticulous at that time, even a little serious, he can't erase his favor.

Since then, even if the wound is healed, he has not untied the bandage himself. Tessy caressed the already dark bandage on his face.

But I don't understand why people like Mr. Tan like a rabbit with no advantages?

From the beginning, when the rabbit deliberately waited for Mr. Tan in the living room, he felt something was wrong. The rabbit was very bad and had a bad intention against Mr. Tan.

However, Mr. Tan ignored his words at all. How could these precious emotions be wasted by a rabbit because he was sad, sad, angry and even jealous of the rabbit?

Tesssey always wonders how to kill the rabbit, hang it with spider silk, and poison it with venom. He wants to try all the methods, which shows how much he hates.

Jealous of Mr. Tan's spoiling and love for him, and he also resented why he couldn't have it. Finally, he listened to Xu Ru's words and decided to let the people of the organization kill the rabbit.

It's just a rabbit. Mr. Tan will only be sad for a few days. It will be fine in a few days. It doesn't matter.

It was getting lighter, the east was white, and the beautiful morning glow had appeared on the other side of the sun. There was a dog barking from the path of the village in the city.

Tessy's ears were so sharp that he immediately recognized the dog. He immediately got up and held the drowsy Xiaoran in his arms, with a knife against his throat.

Follow the dog to a bungalow, which only has one floor and looks dilapidated and not big.

A military plainclothes stepped forward and carefully pushed the door.

As a result, the door was pushed open with a squeak, and everyone became nervous in an instant.

However, Tan Zong was not afraid. He crossed the man in two steps, pushed the door open, and stepped in. Sure enough, in the middle of the room, Taixi hijacked Xiaoran. It seemed that Xiaoran was still breathing and relieved.

Others poured in, but when they saw that the hostages were taken, they did not dare to act rashly and followed Tan Zong.

"Why?" Tan Zong remembered that Taixi was a spider who had always performed well, so he brought him to China by roll call, but now he has been betrayed and only feels disgusted.

Tessy lowered her head and was too guilty to look into his eyes: "I... Me!"

"Why are there so many people?" Mo Zhiyang followed the address and took a long detour to get here. He came here to save Xiaoran. That was his task.

As a result, as soon as I got to the door, I found that the door was open and lively inside.

"Because I'm going to kill that rabbit, although Mr. Tan will be sad for two days, you will meet you worthy in the future." Tessy summoned up his courage, but after saying that, he couldn't help bowing his head with a guilty conscience.

So Yangyang is dead?

Tan Zong's heart tightened, as if he had been disturbed by a knife: "I don't need those who deserve me. As long as I am Yangyang, I will follow him when he dies."

"No, Mr. Tan, that's not the case." Tessy didn't expect him to be so determined and suddenly panicked.

Mo Zhiyang outside the house was a little unhappy when he heard the dialogue inside: dog man, he should live well without himself, and he should cherish it if he lives.

So, he stepped in sweetly and coughed, "Ah, are you all here?"

In a word, it seems that a drop of water drips into the boiling oil, stirring up a boiling.

Tan Zong was stunned and turned his head to look at the door. It was a little rabbit swaggering in, and his ears shook because of the movement of stepping over the steps.

It was what he looked like in his dream. Tan Zong, who came to his senses, bumped open the group of people, rushed over and hugged the rabbit, and pressed it into his arms desperately, as if it were a dream.

He hugged his bones and hurt. Mo Zhiyang wanted to push it away, but after pressing his hand down his unusual heartbeat, he let it go and comforted him instead: "Good boy."

"You, aren't you dead?" Only then did Tessy know that she had been cheated by Xu Ru's bastard!

Tan Zong strangled the rabbit in his arms and couldn't wait to melt people into bone blood like this, so that he could never be separated: "I thought I thought..."

"I'm fine. That's just Xu Ru's trick." Mo Zhiyang hugged Tan Zong back and gently comforted him: "It's more important to save Xiaoran now."

It was also because of this sentence that Tan Zong came to his senses and let him go: "Okay." He led someone to him: "Tessy, let Xiaoran go."

"I!" When Taisi faced Mr. Tan, she lost all her courage and had no excuse to refute herself, but when she looked at their hands just shaking, she suddenly became cruel: "I want Mo Zhiyang to die."

With that, the knife in his hand was close to Xiaoran's skin. Xiaoran was held hostage and dared not move anywhere except tears falling down.

"No, I promise you!" Mo Zhiyang was nervous. Anyway, now that the task is completed, it doesn't matter whether he is dead or not.

Seeing him pull out the blade from the gap between the belts, Tan Zong grabbed his wrist with his right hand: "Yangyang." His left hand twitched the blade in his hand: "Tessy, I didn't know anyone clearly, so I thought you were loyal. This matter has nothing to do with Yangyang and Xiaoran."

"I didn't betray you, Mr. Tan. How could I betray you? It's just that this rabbit is very bad. He always deliberately seduces you. There must be another purpose!"

Taixi was a little nervous and always regarded Mr. Tan as everyone. He couldn't stand being suspected: "This rabbit will kill you, Mr. Tan."

"Let Xiaoran go, understand?" Tan Zong didn't give him a chance to refuse, so he put the blade around his neck.

I didn't expect it to be like this. Mr. Tan was still the most important person. Taixi shook his hand, and the sharp blade cut Xiaoran's skin and blood poured out.

"Wow!" Because of the pain, Xiaoran couldn't help crying again.

Tesssy didn't plan to kill Xiaoran in the first place. His purpose was to protect the child. He was scared and subconsciously moved the knife away. He was a little panicked: "I!"

"Damn, dare you fuck him!"