"I only like you and love you the most. I can't wait to pay you out my heart." Tan Zong said that he acted faster and faster, turning emotions into movements and telling him.

His hand grabbed his shirt, sobbed silently, and let him go.

Everything stopped abruptly, and the breathing gradually calmed down.

"Let's go to Joe's house together in a couple of days." Tan Zong hugged the man in his arms, stroked his back with his left hand, and took a blue document in his right hand, casually said.

Mo Zhiyang, who was nestled in his arms, shook his ears and sat up suddenly: "What?"

"Don't move around, or you will feel good." Tan Zong pressed the person back into his arms and covered his suit: "It's just a birthday party. After Xiaoran, the Qiao family doesn't have to offend him."

Mo Zhiyang sat on his lap, leaning his head on his shoulders, and his bare legs shook in a small curvature. He put his arms around his neck and said, "Can you not go?"

With that, he opened his mouth and bit his chin and grinded his teeth.

"You can go if you don't want to, but Xiaoran and I are also going." Tan Zong was so distracted by him that he didn't care about trivial things, but he liked him to bite his chin and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Mo Zhiyang is in trouble. If he wants to go, it must be the c position. Then isn't it revealed that she saw Qiao Yin before? If you don't go, you won't make trouble.

Seeing that people hesitated, Tan Zong put down the documents in his hand and hugged him and pressed them into his arms: "It doesn't matter if you don't go. Yangyang can wait at home alone."

'Don'T say I didn't remind you that if there is no main palace going to town in this plot, I think Tan Zong will be eaten clean by those men and women." The system doesn't know whether it is alarmist or real.

But Mo Zhiyang must not let it go. He straightened up, grabbed his face, and rubbed his chin with the tip of his nose: "You have made clothes for me. Isn't it bad not to go?"

Tan Zong lowered his head and squeezed the tip of his nose with his lips: "Then let's go together."

Mo Zhiyang's eyebrows were bent with laughter, but that's not the same thing in his heart: see who dares to rob a man with his master and press the hammer on the ground on the spot!

In the afternoon, Mo Zhiyang cleaned up and went downstairs to get an ice cream secretly. As a result, he didn't bite, so he met Zhuo Shen in the living room: "Huh? Where's Xiaoran?"

"Xiaoran went to take a nap." Zhuo Shen's expression was not very good, and his eyes were obscure. He looked at him eating chocolate ice cream and suddenly said, "I have a question to ask you."

The two left the living room and sat down on the table in the backyard. His expression was a little confused.

"Do you like Tan Zong?" Zhuo Shen sat upright and looked at the person opposite him.

Why does he look like he is interrogator? Mo Zhiyang took a bite of ice cream and shrugged his shoulders: "Otherwise? Don't I look like he looks like me?"

Should the official match come to peace talks or write a letter of war?

Mo Zhiyang was now thinking about how he aggressively announced his relationship with Tan Zong, and suddenly heard a sentence, "Little rabbit, I like you!"

The smile suddenly froze.

Mo Zhiyang looked at Zhuo Shen in front of him and opened his mouth slightly. He was as incredible as if he had been struck by lightning. Why would he like me?

"Do you know who I am?" Mo Zhiyang suspected at this time that the protagonist was not suffering from bad eyes, but blindness!

Although he was surprised why he asked such a question, Zhuo Shen still answered honestly, "I know, you are Mo Zhiyang! Little rabbit."

"Then you're not blind either." Mo Zhiyang is a little strange. Is he stupid? Does he want to attack with tears in his eyes?

Hearing what he said, Zhuo Shen frowned rarely and said with a bad face: "I like you. That's right, but I don't understand why you said that."

So he likes himself? Mo Zhiyang was a little helpless and shook his head. Previously, he thought he liked Tan Zong and regarded him as his rival. Well, in this way, Tan Zong regarded him as his rival.

No wonder in the study in the morning, Tan Zong asked himself that question. Mo Zhiyang took a bite of ice cream and shook his head: "I don't like you. I like Tan Zong."

Some words should also be made clear. In addition to tasks, I don't like to owe emotional debts.

Rejecting was expected. Zhuo Shen stood up and looked at him without surprise: "Since you said that, I dare not intervene. I wish you happiness."

In the end, he still didn't make up his heart to rob him. Maybe he knew in his heart that he could not like himself just the rabbit's attitude.

Mo Zhiyang nibbled at the ice cream and watched him leave. He was a little confused, "So why does the protagonist like me?"

'Ask yourself, ask me why? I'm not him. You'd better think about how to get your identity in front of Qiao Yin for two days. These days, I have sent her symbolic messages to her every day according to your instructions.'

The tone of the system is not very good, it's entirely because of why he has to save his dowry for him.

When the two returned to the living room, it seemed that nothing had happened. Among adults, the problem seemed to be solved. It was just like this, but Xiaoran didn't see his brother Yang all day today. I miss him strangely.

The first time I saw him today, I put down my brush and ran to someone. I hugged his leg. The wolf's ears trembled: "Brother Yang, where have you been in the morning!"

"I, I'll go to rest if I'm not feeling well." Mo Zhiyang prevaricated. I can't say that I've been hanging out in the study all morning with your uncle today. Then I'm so lose face to say it.

Mo Zhiyang bent down and picked up Xiaoran. His palms were covered with red paint: "Why did you make yourself so dirty?"

"No dirt, no dirt." Xiaoran wiped his nose with the back of his hand: "I'm painting Yang's brother and uncle. By the way, brother Yang, are you my aunt?"

This sudden words shocked Mo Zhiyang a little inaudible: "What?"

"Are you my aunt?" Xiaoran asked again, with big eyes ignorant. She seemed to know what he was asking, but he wanted to know the answer unexpectedly: "Are you my aunt?"

What the hell!

Mo Zhiyang held Xiaoran in his arms, went to the coffee table in the living room and put it down. He asked in a very gentle tone, "Who told you?"

"My uncle asked me to ask Brother Yang." Xiaoran didn't hesitate at all, so he confessed Tan Zong and continued, "I asked my uncle if you were my aunt, and my uncle said let me ask you."

Damn Tan Zong, you can't do anything. You have a good way to teach Xiaoran badly!

"Good boy, you'll know when you ask your uncle." Mo Zhiyang rubbed his hair and smiled more and more brilliantly.

The retribution came a little fast. At night, almost twelve o'clock, Tan Zong thought of sleeping in the rabbit room and found that the door had been locked: "Little rabbit, good boy, open the door?"

"I'll ask you, what aunt did you tell Xiaoran?" Mo Zhiyang stood in the door and talked to him through the door panel.

Hearing this, Tan Zong finally understood that his life was famous and bad for Xiaoran. The daughter-in-law still wanted to coax him: "My aunt's matter was mentioned by Xiaoran on his own initiative."

What should I do if my daughter-in-law shuts her door? It's urgent to wait online.