Family Reunion + the aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Hey, dude." She welcomed, putting her hand out.

"She's hot—"

"Ethan—"

"What? I'm telling the truth." The two whispered back in forth in a hushed whisper yet Olivia still heard.

"Yeah, whatever. Mum told me you're a ladies man. Your gonna have to be telling me all about it." Y/n pointed out as she placed him down after her shook Olivia's hand with a huge smile, Olivia smiling as she couldn't get over the British accent and how adorable he sounded. Olivia followed after Y/n and Ethan. Y/n took Olivia's stuff and her sisters attacked her with hugs and then introduced themselves.

"I'm Emily! It's so nice to meet you. I'm the oldest." Emily introduced and Olivia smiled at her,

"Olivia, it's nice to meet you too." Olivia grinned out,

"And I'm Abby. Middle." Abby introduced; Olivia shook her hand.

"Hi, Abby. Olivia." Olivia introduced. Emily, Abby, Ethan and Olivia were hitting it off and Y/n turned to her mum and dad.

"Hey... g-guys." She said.

"Whatever, can we go now?" Her dad groaned out as he stumbled away ignoring Olivia. Y/n cleared her throat which made him stop and turn around.

"I think you owe someone a little introduction. Don't you think?" Y/n sassed back,

"Y/n." Olivia said in an almost warning tone.

"James..." She said in the same tone as Olivia, grinning sarcastically.

"Honey..." Y/n's mother, Jennifer, started as she placed a hand on her shoulder yet Y/n moved back flinching slightly.

"N-No, no. I want to introduce my amazing girlfriend to my dad. I should be able to do that—"

"How 'bout we go for a walk, eh?" James asked as he stomped his way over to her, the two standing off. Y/n now looking down on him slightly which startled him.

"Pleasure." Y/n agreed as Emily and Abby took her bags and directed Jennifer and Olivia to the car.

"Y-Y/n?" Ethan called out, worrying about her already. Y/n kneeled down.

"I'll catch up, bud. Don't you worry." She said ruffling his hair in the process, "Now go talk to Olivia. Keep her company for me, while I'm gone, k?" she asked which Ethan nodded his head too and rushed after to catch up with them, Olivia stopped and put her arm around him letting out a small laugh, following and talking to Y/n's sisters with her little brother, smiling widely. Y/n grinned but as soon as she turned around. Her face went serious.

"I thought I told you not to come—"

"And I couldn't convince her, you think I wanted to bring her here? To meet you? And Jennifer?" Y/n spat at him, "You must be one sick motherfucker to think that I'd want that." Y/n continued and James pushed her against a pillar, as he went to grab her collars, she kicked him in the stomach and switched places, now holding him against the pillar, his back to her. "I'm not a kid anymore... and I'm not gonna let you or her ruin mine and my future wife's trip... now if you'll excuse me. I've got somewhere to be." Y/n continued then rushed off. She wiped her forehead as she sniffled slightly. She speed-walked out of the building and caught up with Olivia and the rest of her family.

*Skip to dinner*

It was silent and everyone was eating apart from Y/n as she slouched in her chair looking so upset and forced. James sighed.

"Can you not look sad? This is a good meal—" James started as protested but was cut off.

"Can you not drink so much? This was a good night." Y/n fired back which made Olivia look at her then at her dad, she properly took a look around the house to notice a lot of beer cans and a lot of wine, she looked over at her mother and saw her drinking wine. There was probably just as much wine as there was beer and the house reeked of it.