The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (24)

Start from the beginning

"vomit~"

I couldn't help vomiting again. Mo Zhiyang bowed his waist and couldn't help vomiting. He was sore in his stomach. Obviously, he didn't eat anything.

This vomited a little strangely. Qi Guanyan temptatively said, "Yangyang has it?"

In the memory of childhood, those women were pregnant, and most of them were nauseous and vomiting. Isn't that what they looked like?

"Impossible!" Mo Zhiyang's face changed.

When he went to pass on to the imperial doctor at five points, Qi Guanyan carefully carried people to the bed, covered the quilt, and then pressed his abdomen with his hand: "If there is, the prince will be crowned prince!"

Big Golden Retriever is thinking about fart eating. How can he get pregnant? Mo Zhiyang gave him a white look and didn't want to answer. Besides, if I could give birth, you could also give birth.

"But Yangyang, no matter what, I have to be the first person on the top of your heart." Qi Guanyan withdrew his hand and looked at him with a very serious expression.

It's like I can really give birth.

Mo Zhiyang did not answer, silently covering the quilt and pretending that nothing had happened.

The imperial doctor came and said that his pulse was irregular, so that he had a loss of appetite, acid reflutation and vomited. He prescribed the medicine and went down.

After everyone went down, Mo Zhiyang lifted the quilt and saw him sitting by the bed. His expression was indifferent. He said, "If you like the child, you can also give birth."

"What does Yangyang mean?" Qi Guanyan came to his senses, narrowed his eyes slightly, and a dangerous breath flowed out: "Do you want others to have children for me?"

Mo Zhiyang just opened his mouth and said yes, but when he saw the expression of Big Golden Retriever, it was obvious that if he said yes, something must have happened.

Therefore, it is important to live.

"But Your Majesty likes children very much." Mo Zhiyang covered his head with a quilt, and a muffled voice came out: "Your Majesty should be very unhappy without children."

The quilt covered his expression, but it couldn't stop the crying of the voice. Qi Guanyan was not in the mood to be angry, and his heart softened: "I don't like children, I just like children with Yangyang, and I'm just thinking about which one of my relatives is good talent?

After saying that, he tore off the quilt. Sure enough, the simple peach blossoms looked at him with tears and stroked the wet corners of his eyes: "Yangyang, a sun is enough."

I have seen many flowing clouds, but you are the warm sun in my heart.

Mo Zhiyang didn't say anything. His hand came out of the quilt, took his hand and pressed it on his face. His cheeks gently rubbed against the palm of his hand, and he shouted softly, "Your Majesty."

That's enough. That's enough.

Recently, Tang Wanwan has been worried. There has been no news of the assassin in the past few days. Although she begged Chen Boyan to blame Rong Guifei, she can't help him turn against him.

If there is a little movement, it's so quiet that people are more nervous.

In the middle of the autumn circumference, there was no movement at all, and no one mentioned it on the way back to the palace. Before leaving, Tang Wanwan originally wanted to see Chen Boyan. If he was still alive, then... Anyway, she could not keep a living life.

But I was going to the dungeon, but I was stopped. I couldn't take out the queen's power and couldn't help but make people more worried.

For half a month, it was said that it was not long. Mo Zhiyang hid in the carriage, lifted the curtain of the car, and looked back to see the palace that was getting farther and farther away: "Your Majesty, are you going back?"

"I've been here for half a month. If you like it, I'll accompany you every year?" Qi Guanyan said, dissatisfied with his staring outside, leaned over and pressed the person into his arms: "Sleep again, it's coming."

Mo Zhiyang nodded and nestled in his arms. The carriage was bumpy and didn't take long to really fall asleep.

Back to the palace, back to the familiar Weiyang Palace, it is still exactly the same as before she left. There was no change at all, but Tang Wanwan was cold.

This Weiyang Palace is so terrible. It is cold and lifeless, which makes the original trepidation more and more afraid. Does the emperor know this matter? Does Chen Boyan say anything?

Standing in front of the gate of Weiyang Palace, Tang Wanwan suddenly softened her feet and fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

When he returned to the palace and heard that Tang Wanwan was ill, Qi Guanyan couldn't help laughing and telling Gao Wufen, "It's so good to let people stay. She doesn't die."

The imperial doctor went to see it, but said that he fainted because of worry and fatigue. He prescribed medicine and ordered incense.

"Spring happiness, what time is it?" Tang Wanwan opened her eyes and found that she had lit the candle. She coughed and felt a little thirsty.

"Madam." Chunxi opened the tent and came in, holding a cup of tea in his hand: "Dauntie, are you awake? JUST NOW, YOUR MAJESTY SENT SOMEONE TO PASS ON THE RUMOUR, SAYING THAT WHEN YOU WAKE UP, GO TO CHENGQIAN PALACE.

"What?" Hearing the emperor's words, Tang Wanwan was not as happy as usual. When the heat surged up in her heart, but it was difficult to say anything. She nodded: "I'm tired, I'll go to the Nippon Palace tomorrow."

After saying that, he took a sip of tea and lay down to rest.

"System, what should I do now?" Tang Wanwan had no choice but to remember that there was another system, but it didn't seem to appear for a long time.

The system is judgmental about the host. If three consecutive sideline tasks fail, the host will lose its utilization value, so it just hibernates in consciousness, waiting for the host to die and find the next host.

Intelligent systems are mostly so ruthless.

After calling for a long time, Tang Wanwan closed her eyes and killed Chen Boyan directly at the beginning to feel more at ease. If he really confessed to the emperor, he and the Tang family would be over.

"Oh, don't." Mo Zhiyang was a little unhappy to pat off the big golden retriever's hand holding his nose and looked at the plate of cake on the table with great interest, not even drinking the soy milk in front of him.

That's Suzhou boat site, which is made of cakes into all kinds of animals and plants, but this pastry master is ingenious and does it vividly.

Looking at Mo Zhiyang's fun, he stretched out his hand and twisted a rabbit: "This is really lifelike."

Qi Guanyan asked Qi to make it in the kitchen. Now how did Yangyang look at them? He was a little unhappy and asked, "Then the rabbit looks better than me?"

How can this big golden retriever be jealous all over the world, even a cake.

"No, I just think it's cute." Mo Zhiyang put back the rabbit-like cake in his hand, picked up the soybean milk and took a sip: "Of course, Your Majesty is the most beautiful."

Qi Guanyan picked up a pliers bag and put it in his bowl: "I'll follow Commander He out for a walk later, okay?"

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang picked up the steamed bun, took a big bite, and guessed what was going on. It should be that Big Golden Retriever wanted to settle accounts with Tang Wanwan, so it was okay that he didn't want to get involved.

As soon as Tang Wanwan woke up, she was taken to Chengqian Palace and knelt on the smooth marble floor with a pale face: Sure enough, Chen Boyan still confessed herself.

"Come on, bring something." Qi Guanyan sat on the top and ordered halfway.