1

"Good morning Doctor Mehra", a nurse greeted you as you entered the hospital.

"Good morning", you said with a smile.

You entered your cabin and stretched a little. It was very tough for you to live without your family. The starting years were really hectic but with the help of your two friends, nicole and sonal, it became a bit easy.

Nicole Concessao, your blonde friend, whom you met as your neighbour and then became best friends. She works at a cafe.

Sonal Sharma is your friend back from India. She moved to London with you as she wanted to be a model. You both live together and Nicole in a house nearby.

A smile appeared on your face as you saw your phone buzz. You already knew, it was your mom's message. She would wish you morning every day though in India it would be probably be morning a few hours ago.

You grabbed your phone and quickly replied her. You were about to keep your phone down when you received a message from Nicole.

We are going to a concert of One Direction, tomorrow and you will be coming with us. -Nicole;)

You groaned and rubbed your eyes. You never liked anything related to film industry or music industry.

"What will I even do there. I don't even know anything about One Direction", you thought to yourself.

Your thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in".

The door opened and a boy with curly brown hairs appeared. You thought, he was really handsome. For a moment you were just lost in his enchanting green eyes.

He came inside and sat in front of you.

"Umm", you cleared your throat. "Good morning. May I get your name"

"Sorry", he said with a chuckle. You just caught him off guard. Practically everyone knew who he was. As soon as he entered the hospital, every single person was looking at him but then there were you. You had no idea who he was.

"Your name?"

"You don't know my name?"

"Should I?", you asked nervously.

"No, it's fine. I am Harry Styles", he told. He felt really good that you treated him as a normal person not as a celebrity.

You nodded and wrote his name.

"So, what's the problem??", you asked while still looking at your notepad. You could feel his stare at you which was making your cheeks heat. An incredibly handsome man as him was staring at you was making you nervous.

"Actually I am here for a health checkup", he told.

You nodded and scribbled something on your notepad.

You checked his blood pressure, his heartbeat and other important things.

It was making you blush whenever you were touching him.

After you were done, you examined everything and everything seemed fine.

"Well, Mr. Styles...", before you could finish your statement, you phone started to ring. It was Nicole's call.

You sighed.

"It's Okay. You should take the call", he said politely.

You smiled at him and picked up the call.

"What is it now, Nicole??", you asked being frustrated.

"Yeah, I know but is it necessary for me to come?"

"See, I know you both are big fan of them but I don't know anything about them. What would I do there??"

"Ple.."

"Okay fine. I will come"

You agreed as soon as they started blackmailing you about telling your parents how drunk you were at a party. Your parents being Indian and overprotective would clearly ask you to come back Mumbai which you wouldn't want so you just gave in.

You rubbed your eyes again.

"What happened??", Harry asked.

"Oh it's nothing. Just my friends are asking me to go with them to a concert of One Direction tomorrow. They both are big fans of them but I don't even know who they are. I just don't listen music. I am always that nerd", you rambled.

Harry just chuckled at your simplicity.

"Maybe you should go. I heard that their concerts are nice", he told.

"Yeah, well I have no choice than to go with them. By the way, you are absolutely fit and fine", you told.

"Thank you", he said with a smile, revealing his dimples.

'I can't wait to see your pretty face tomorrow', he thought to himself as he exited the hospital.