Chapter 31

Next morning

Brielle and Jason were still asleep. Jason woke up to his phone loudly ringing. He moved around with his eyes still closed and grabbed his phone. "Yoo." He said sounding asleep. "Yoo I've been calling since four hours ago. Check out time was eleven am bro." Justin's voice said through the phone. Jason's eyes popped open as he looked at the time on his phone. It was 2:00 pm. "Oh shit bro me and B overslept." He said. He didn't really care. He'd pay the attendant extra for not bothering them. He had business to handle at the trap but they could maintain with what they had until he came. "We got to take these girls back to school and handle business." Justin exclaimed. "Get up bro we waiting on y'all." Justin said. Jason heard Embry's voice in the background. "Cool give us an hour." He said and hung up.

He looked over at Brielle. She had his tee shirt on he wore to the club last nite. Her skin glowed as she slept peaceful. She lie on her stomach as one of her legs was out the cover. He thought about how mean she was when they first met and when he had to work for her again. He smiled at that. Jason remembered how special she made his day and admired her even more. He got up and hovered on top of her petite body. "Good morning ma ma." He said kissing her neck repeatedly. His hands rubbed her naked lower half up her shirt. She lousily woke up and smiled. "Good morning babe." She said rubbing his hair from behind. He felt turned on. He kissed the back of her neck and massaged her butt. He rubbed her slit then inserted his morning wood being rewarded with Brielle's delicate moans. "Oooohh auuhhh." She softly moaned. He was giving her deep steady strokes. After a few minutes he pulled out and tapped her leg. Brielle rose up in the doggy style position as she arched her back. Jason inserted her again feeling the great sensation. He admired her brown skin in as he pumped her from behind. She was trying to take it all without running. "Mmm yeaah." Jason said smacking her petite round butt. He pounded her some more as she whimpered in ecstasy.

"Throw it back." Jason said gripping her butt. "Auhhh." Brielle softly moaned as she threw her butt back clapping against Jason. "Mhmm." He said letting her take control. She went slow and sped up making Jason's strokes get sloppier. They both could hear her wetness. He grabbed her waist digging in her from behind. She massaged his balls as he pounded her. He couldn't explain the feeling but he loved it. "Oooh oooh my god I'm cumming Jay." Brielle let out as she moaned her orgasm out. Jason always felt weak when her muscles tightened on him. He slowed down looking at himself slide in and out of her. His piece was covered with Brielle's juices. "Fuuuckk." He grunted gripping her butt. He stroked her and pushed himself all the way inside her hitting the back of her vagina. "Mmmm." Embry moaned in great pleasure. She felt his warm nut fill her up. He kept stroking until he released all of his nut. He pulled out smacking Brielle's butt and plopped back beside her in bed. She turned around and kicked one leg on top of him as she caught her breath. Jason looked at her. "I love you girl." He said gripping her petite thigh. Brielle yawned. "I love you too." She said getting ready to turn over.

"Nah boo it's almost three o'clock we got to get
up." He said. She sighed. "Fine." She said getting up as Jason rubbed her down on the way out of the king sized bed. She grabbed her Dove soap and headed for the shower. Jason watched her as he reclined in the bed. She looked back at him. "Come on." She said. He hopped up and took a shower with her.

Thirty minutes later Jason came out and dried off. He wore a graphic tee shirt grey joggers and his Air Jordan 1's. He put his knit hat on his grandmother handmade and gifted him the other day. Another thirty minutes passed and Brielle followed behind. Jason was on the phone as she started to dry off. "Yeah bro handle that." Jason said as he watched Brielle apply lotion. She put on PINK boy shorts and a PINK tee shirt bra. She wore a plain brown sweater from Walmart and olive green leggings. She slipped her feet in her Mossy Oak woods printed Crocs. He handed her weed and a backwood. "Roll this." He mouthed. Embry went to wash her face and brush her teeth. She rubbed her hands through her braids and came back to the room. She sat on the couch and rolled him a fat one. "Bet." Jason said ending the call. "Just how I like it." He said. She put the blunt to his mouth and sparked it for him. He took three huge pulls and passed it to her. "Hit it." He said. She thought to decline but she put her lips to the blunt as he held it. She took two drags and coughed her lungs out. Jason smirked. "This is some pressure baby." He said. "Damn right." Brielle said choking on the smoke. Brielle got their things together and waited for their driver.

Jason ⬇️

She checked her phone to multiple Instagram notifications

She checked her phone to multiple Instagram notifications. There were pictures of her and Jason last night that people showed love to. She had missed calls and texts from Embry. She thought something was wrong with Brielle because she wasn't answering the phone. Embry texted her that they were about to come out. She grabbed a bottle of water and handed one to Jason. "Here all that smoking needs to mix with water." She said. He popped it open taking a few gulps. He grabbed their bags and led her out the door. The driver was waiting in the parking space while Justin and Embry packed her car. "Bestfriend." Embry came to Brielle hugging her. "OMG I missed you." She said. Brielle laughed. "It's only been one night." She said. "You weren't answering the phone this morning I thought Jason abducted you." She said. "He did." Brielle smiled looking back at him. He smirked at Brielle. Embry caught that. "What's up Embry." He said still smirking at Brielle. She waved grabbing Brielle's hand leading them to her car.

"How was your night?" She asked eating a pack of gummy worms. Embry was cute and simple today as her hair was in a low ponytail. She wore an adidas legging set with her white crocs. Brielle smiled and let out a breath. "Hmmm it was great." She said reminiscing last night. She felt so in love with Jason. Embry examined her friend with squinted eyes. "Ooohh he got some cuddy last night." She said. Brielle laughed with her mouth covered as Embry grinned at her innocence. "You look happy sis I'm happy y'all could work it out." Embry said chuckling. "Me too." Brielle said satisfied. Justin came to the car. "What's up B I thought you off-ed my boy y'all went MIA." He said. Brielle shook her head slightly laughing. "Aye mind your business man." Jason said cooly walking up. Justin smirked and snuggled in Embry's neck. "I'm taking you back to campus now." He told her. She nodded. She was going to leave her car in Atlanta until she comes back next weekend so Justin was going to drive his car to drop Embry off on campus. Jason rose up. "What about you bro?" He asked Jason who was standing beside Brielle texting on his phone. "She staying with me." Jason said. Brielle intervened. "Jay I have class tomorrow." She said. He nodded his head knowing. "For sure bro let me get my truck and we'll be behind y'all." He said. Justin nodded his head and they parted ways. "Check your phone." Embry said to Brielle. Brielle nodded seeing she texted her.

Brielle got in the rental as she dialed to her mom. It rung until voicemail. Jason got in the backseat as he saw the phone to her ear. He peeped Brielle the whole time. It rung to voicemail again. She took the phone from her ear. The name displayed "Mom." Brielle sighed as Jason read her energy. He rubbed her leg. "You hungry baby?" He asked. She wasn't in the mood to eat anymore but she was hungry. "Yes I could eat." Brielle said. Jason gave the driver directions to a local restaurant where we ate outside in the shade. It was a beautiful day. Brielle eyed Jason as he chilled viewing the scene. "You're so handsome bae." She said as the food came out. "Thank you baby." he smirked. They began to eat and converse. "B I can't believe you got a nigga club ownership." He said excited all over again. She smiled. "I want to see you to the fullest of your potential. There's a lot you can do with that." She said eating her food. He looked at Brielle amazed and nodded. He realized he had chose her for a reason. Brielle is beautiful book smart loyal and she wants the best for him. She was perfect to him and he couldn't find her anywhere else. He listened to her talk about random things as they ate and finished their food.