Chapter 12

The mall was crowded. As we walked in a group of guys eyed us. "Hey lil yellow can I have your number?" A guy asked Embry. She had her shades on. "No sir you can't I'm taken." She said walking by making him turn his neck. A light skin guy beside him kept making eye contact with me. I turned my head as we kept walking. "What can I do with him standing on the outside of the mall? Are y'all bums or are y'all parking lot pimping?" Embry said aggravated with them. "Right." I agreed.

We walked in Forever 21 first. "Oohhh B this would be so cute on your little chocolate body." Embry said hyping up this bathing suit. It was neon green and strappy. "I don't care for it." I shrugged. We walked around some more. "Here." Embry handed me a white tube top bathing suit with a cheeky bottom. "This is cute." I said as I continued to check out. "Your total is $24.68 Miss pretty skin." The flamboyant cashier said to me. He was super cute. I smiled and opened my Juicy Couture clutch. Five crispy Benjamin Franklins greeted me. My eyes widened in surprise then I shook my head. I knew Jason was behind this.

He always gives me money when I trouble him not to. I don't see my boyfriend as a bank just because he's having. There's a hole in the floor at my mom's. No one knows it's there except me. It's been there since I was a little girl. I discovered it and made a secret stash spot out of it. I put the money Jason gives me there since I don't have a bank account. It's a good three thousand that I have there. I'll just add this cash to it. I don't touch it I just save it. After swiping my debit card we left. "Let's go to Charlotte Rousse I don't see anything here for me." Bri said. We walked around the mall talking and enjoying each other. Embry picked out a ribbed mustard two piece from TJ Maxx. I grabbed a headband and picked out some frames.

We were on the way back to our rooms when Jason FaceTimed me. "Hey sweetheart." He said as the call connected. "Hey baby." I smiled showing my pearly whites. He was shirtless on the balcony of our room. His hair was free of his braids. "Go in the room you're too fine of a man to be outside with no shirt on." I said. Embry laughed. "For real these cougars down here ain't about to try to take my man." I said rolling my eyes. Jason laughed. "Come back ma ma I'm waiting on you to eat." He said rubbing his stomach. He took a pull from his blunt and blew out smoke. "Here I come." I said and hung up. Me and Embry stopped to a Chinese spot. I ordered me and Jason food while she did the same for her and Justin.

When we got to the room we parted ways. "Okay girl I'll see you when we're done eating and getting ready and stuff." Embry said to me. "Got you." I said. I unlocked the room door struggling with the food. Jason saw me and hurried to help. "What you get us boo I'm starving." He said kissing me. I opened his plate and revealed his food. I took a fork and picked up bourbon chicken and rice. I fed him a huge spoonful. He greedily ate. I opened my plate and took a bite too. I grabbed us drinks out the fridge and we ate together. I reached up to rub his wild hair. "I know baby braid it for me." He said. I nodded my head. Me and Jason took a shower together. He got out in about thirty minutes while I stayed in for an hour. I got out and dried off cocoa buttering my body while he dried off.

Jason threw on his swim trunks and waited for me. I came out in my two piece. I caught him off guard because she double looked at me. "Brielle you beautiful no cap." He said with heart eyes all over me. He twirled me around doing a long whistle. This made me feel like a princess. "Thank you baby." I said looking in the mirror putting my headband on. I thought I looked good myself. Embry did a thing. "Damn girl I'm gone have to bring my big guns out today." He said biting his lip gripping my butt cheek.

He sat in between my legs on the floor playing with my feet while I braided his hair. After I was done I plopped on the relaxed looking couch on the balcony. Jason finished grabbing things on the phone with Justin. "Yeah bro these girls trying to get hurt today." He said. "Fasho bro here we come." He ended the call. He sat by my feet and rolled up. He looked at my skin up to my face. I had my frames on big chilling. It felt good to feel no stress. "Chocolate pretty self." He said rubbing my leg. I smiled. He sparked the blunt and pulled it a few times. When he passed it to me I hit it twice. His weed is strong so I was good off of those two hits. I do t see how he smokes more than one blunt back to back. He got up to grab his Fanny pack and came for me. He stopped in the doorway and snapped a picture. "You gorgeous baby." He said. I smiled at how Jason was awing over me. He grabbed my hand getting up.

When we got to the beach me and Embry lie towels down and soaked the sunlight. I snapped some pictures of her as we enjoyed the weather. Her hair was soaked but she didn't care. I didn't go waist deep in the water so my hair is still straight. "What about this picture?" Embry asked. I swiped through her phone choosing another picture. "No this one's cuter it's giving slim fine." I said. "Thanks I'm about to post it now." Embry said. "Oh my Gosh B you look so pretty on Jason's snap." she said. I pulled my phone out viewing his snap. It was an off guard of me before we left the room.

"I do huh

"I do huh." I said smiling. This didn't even look like me. I sent a heartbeat emoji under his snap. Him and Justin were sitting in his truck. I wonder what they were doing I wanted to enjoy the sun with Jay.

No one's POV

Jason sat in his truck with Justin. They were laying low about to smoke real quick. Justin rolled up as Jason re sparked his blunt he took a few pulls from earlier with Brielle. Justin works under Jason so he has money. They could do big things with the money they make off trapping but their minds weren't mature on that subject yet. They smoked while looking at people walk by. A country thick high yellow tatted girl walked by. "Dammmnn." Justin said tapping Jason. "Yeah bro she stacked." He said nodding his head in approval. Jason is satisfied with curvy girls. Brielle is the only petite girl he's been with but he wouldn't trade it. "Mane if Bri wasn't here I'd get that." Justin said. Jason chuckled. He knew how him and Embry was. An on and off type of thing.

He had snap notifications coming in. One of his basketball teammates replied "Yo is that Brielle?" He opened it and replied "Yes." His girl cousins put heart eyes on the snap. His views were through the roof. Hailee viewed his snap last. Him and Justin were having a a mini session. Jason phone starts to ring. "Nobody but B." He said aloud. He checked his phone to see it was a blocked number and knew it was Hailee. He sucked his teeth and answered.

"Jason I'm pregnant and it's yours. You've been fucking me raw." She said in a ratchet tone. Justin's mouth dropped. She was on speaker so he heard exactly what she said. "I used a condom." Jason said irritable. "Well it broke." Hailee snapped. It's your baby whether you like it or not and I'm keeping it so I advise you to tell everyone including your girlfriend or I will." With that she hung up. Jason looked stressed now. He never had sex with Hailee unprotected. He didn't even play like that. He feels like Hailee is trying to pin the baby on him when she's slept Justin some of his team mates and other homies too.

The truth is Hailee got upset after viewing Jason's snap. When she popped up at his game she didn't expect his girlfriend to be there. Hailee knows he has a girlfriend but never saw her. She's two years older than Jason but heard about him on the streets so she made her move. She popped up at a previous game of his at her old high school. She eyed him the whole game in lust. She viewed him as the perfect come up. He has money and looks. One of her friends slept with him and told her he was packing. This made her want him even more. All she needed to do was make him hers.

After the game he waited by the bench for his coach. Hailee took this as her opportunity. She waltzed over to him hoping he'd see her figure approaching him. She was thick in all the right places and always wore revealing clothes. She wore fitted grey leggings with a crop hoodie. You could see her neon orange panties in the back. "Hey love you are so tall and handsome I just had to come tell you." She said. He looked up at her. "Thank you miss." His deep voice said. He stood typing on his phone. He was texting Brielle. She couldn't make it to this game that day because she was cramping. He didn't mind being that this wasn't a major game so he bought her snacks and encouraged her to stay home. Hailee still stood there. "I have to go can I have your number so we can talk another time?" She asked straight forward. Jason knew who she was. Justin smashed and the hood was small so he knew others who did too. She was indeed fine to him. "I got a girl shawty." He said. I just want one good night." She said. He pulled his phone out and she typed her number in. "See ya." she switched away. "Damn." He said out loud viewing her nice butt seeing her orange thong. He looked at his phone and her contact read "Hailee."