Chapter 20

Meanwhile in Atlanta

No one's POV

Jason was still trapping and making more money now that he was out of school. After giving the guys their cut he bought at least $10,000 home a day. He needed a bank account because his money stash was getting too big. He lied in bed. He didn't have anything to do at the moment. Usually around this time he'd be under Brielle. He missed her like crazy. He missed her brown skin and innocent eyes. He missed her soft voice too. Although she doesn't answer the phone he watches her. She posted a picture on Instagram this morning. She was pretty as always and he wasn't feeling it. Ever since Brielle made her decision for college he feared a smart well put together guy the opposite of him would romance her then she'd forget all about him. He thought he still had a chance. He wasn't letting Brielle go.

He decided to give Brielle some time to calm down. He chose to stop hitting her up to give her some time. He sat in his room with nothing to do as he thought about Brielle and what she was doing right now. She was still his girl in his eyes no matter what she said.

Anyssa worked a regular day at the hospital. She was in the office in the back. If any new hiree needed her help she'd come assist them. Hailee lurked on Jason's social media until she gathered up enough information. She found out that his mom works at the hospital nearby but she doesn't know much about his dad. She decided to make a visit today being that Jason doesn't give her any type of attention. She thought this would change being that Brielle's on campus. She lurked on Embry's snapchat every chance she got. A couple of days before they left Embry posted a picture of her and Brielle. Her caption read "From kids in the cradle to college roomies 👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏾🤞🏽." Hailee took this and ran with it. That's where she got that from the day she got Jason to come to the restaurant when she told Brielle she's his ex and she's going off to college. Jason never pillow talked or slept with randoms raw. That's two things he never did.

Hailee wore a bonnet and a sheer tanktop. She wore thin black leggings that broadcasted her round butt and neon pink panties underneath. She put her fur slides on and headed out the door ready to see Jason's mom in person. She thought she was a beautiful lady from pictures.

"Hi can I speak to Miss Anyssa the manager." Hailee said trying to sound proper. It was an epic fail. "Yes may I ask what for. She's only called for major issues I could help you." The new employee stated. "It's important just call her please." She said with an attitude. The lady rolled her eyes at Hailee and went to the back. Shortly after Miss Anyssa came up front looking more beautiful than her pictures. She looked at the nurse and she pointed to Hailee carelessly. "How may I help you dear." Anyssa's country accent politely asked.

Hailee popped her gum. "I need a pregnancy test done. You shouldn't charge my insurance or make me wait because the baby is for your son Miss Anyssa." Hailee said with a satisfied face. Anyssa paused and looked the girl up and down. She viewed her as a young ratchet wild girl from around the way. Based on her attire she looked like an easy piece of meat to her. She cursed Jason in her head for getting involved with this loud mouthed ghetto girl. Anyssa isn't boujee at all. She's a country woman in the hood with nice things and she knows how to carry herself. So she didn't judge Hailee off the rip she judged her from how she presented herself to her.

"Follow me to the back." Anyssa said. This girl looked more grown than her. She wanted to slap her for coming in between Brielle's relationship but that's her sons business. Anyssa hates when a woman sneaks with another woman's boyfriend. Even though Jason played a role too she wanted to slap them both. Anyssa asked Hailee a few common doctor's questions. Hailee stated she hasn't gotten her period in three months. This made Anyssa sick. She drew her blood and gave her a pregnancy test directing her to the restroom.

About thirty minutes later Anyssa came back with the test results. She sat down eyeing Hailee. "Your test results are negative." She said showing her the test and bloodwork. "What? That's not right do it again." Hailee demanded growing louder. Anyssa gave her a "You better calm down look" and Hailee backed down. "Can you re do it please I'm sure I'm pregnant." She said. Anyssa sighed and re did the same procedure with her.

Another thirty minutes passed and Anyssa came in with the new results. "Sweetie your blood work and pregnancy test says negative. There's nothing more I can do. We're a busy place so I have to get the next patient." Anyssa said politely. She was aggravated with this girl. She did all that and came here asking for her sounding sure to not be pregnant. She shook her head at the thought that this girl was going to run Jason's pockets dry. "That's not right!" Hailee yelled "Can I have another nurse?"  She was being overly loud acting as a hood rat. Anyssa almost forgot she was at work because she almost slapped her. Another nurse came in and tested Hailee.

Another half hour later Hailee had to be escorted out of the hospital for causing a ruckus. As she was being dragged out she yelled out saying the nurses didn't have accurate test. "What did that test and bloodwork say for you Mrs. Davis?" Anyssa asked the older nurse who took over Haileee. "It says negative I don't understand why she's so upset. She could always try again for a baby she's young." She said. "Humph." Anyssa huffed. "It's okay Mrs. Davis these young girls are a mess now a days." She said getting back to work. She was happy that the girl wasn't pregnant she didn't feel like dealing with her for the rest of her life.

When Anyssa got home she saw that Jason was there. He'd usually be road running. When she came in the house Jason greeted her down stairs. "Hey momma." He said kissing her cheek. "Hey son what you doing here?" She asked. He frowned. "Not being funny I'm just not used to seeing you here when I first get off on Mondays." She said. He scratched the back of his head. "Yeah I just don't have anything to do right now." He said looking lonely.

"Getting ready to be a dad huh?" She said recieving a guilty look from him. He held his head down. "I'm sorry momma. I never messed with that girl unprotected." He shook his head. He felt shameful. "Do you know how bad that hurt poor Princess?" Anyssa asked getting chicken out of the freezer. "Wait you talk to her?" He asked. "Of course son that's my girl no matter what. If y'all don't work out I'll know my boundaries but I love Princess." She said. Jason understood. Anyssa and Brielle made an unbreakable bond. She was the mother figure Brielle never had. She taught her a lot. He nodded his head.

"That girl came to my job with foolishness. She had to be escorted out of there. Is that what you're ready for the rest of your life?" She asked him. He looked stressed about it. He wasn't worried about Hailee his mind was on Brielle. He didn't have anything to say as him mom got on his case. He needed to hear how dumb his actions were. "I know you're young and still got a lot to learn but these females are dirty son. She found you as the perfect come up for money I see right through her kind." Anyssa said.

"She's not pregnant son control your hoes." Anyssa said walking off. Jason lifted his head up at that comment. He followed behind his momma. "How do you know?" He asked curiously. "She had to get a pregnancy test done son. The broad was lying." She said. "I'm guessing she thought you were going to go with it until she could make another plan." Anyssa shrugged. A look of betrayal and a big grin covered Jason's face. He grabbed his keys and headed towards the door. "I hope you're going to buy condoms" she joked. Jason shook his head walking out. Anyssa chuckled and continued about her business.