Chapter 19

No one's POV

Jason walked in the house looking like he lost his bestfriend. "Hey son you hungry?" Anyssa asked seeing him down. "No ma'am I'm not hungry." He said grabbing a bottled water. She decided not to say anything to him just yet. The poor boy looked miserable. She figured Brielle broke it off with him. "Well okay. Princess took a nap in your room while you were gone. I expected you to be here a long time ago. I'll see you later son." Anyssa said hugging him leaving for work. He nodded his head barely speaking and hugged her back.

Jason went to his room and flopped in the bed covering his face with his arm. He didn't know what to do with himself. He can't believe Brielle broke up with him. He feels like someone got in her head because this isn't the Brielle he knows. He was angry how she dumped him that easily. It made him question if she really loved him.

Jason never pillow talked that wasn't his style. Hailee stalks him so bad that she knows things she shouldn't and family members that he doesn't even talk to on a daily basis. She was obsessed. She always bought up Brielle knowing it was just sex between them. She was going to do anything in her power to split them up. Any other girl he dealt with didn't intimidate Hailee. Only Brielle because she knew she had Jason's heart.

He walked to his bathroom to take a shower. He noticed his blue shorts weren't on the floor where he left them. He had $3600 dollars in the pocket of them. His mom never comes in his room so Brielle had to move it. He calmly walked to his dirty hamper seeing his blue shorts. He checked the pocket but they were empty. He had a thought that Brielle took his money. It was chump change that he made in a few hours but it still was his. He shook his head and grabbed his towel. When he went in the bathroom he saw a stack of money on the counter. He sat on the toilet with the lid down and counted it quick like. It was all of his money. That there made him realize he definitely messed up. Any other girl would have ran off on him leaving him dry. In that moment he knew he played himself.

End of no ones POV / Brielle's POV

We finally made it to campus. It was indeed a breath of fresh air. Embry encouraged me to freshen up so we could go outside where everybody was. I wanted to lounge around away from people but I wouldn't hear the end of Embry's mouth. We put decent clothes on and headed out. Embry is more social so people spoke to her. They spoke to me because I was with her and complimented us. Despite my horrible breakup this outing eased my mind. There were many friendly faces and of course dudes trying to get some action. I didn't pay it no mind. Just because I broke up with Jason doesn't mean I'm ready to deal with another guy. That's the last thing on my mind right now. Me and Embry ate our food from Anyssa and relaxed in our room the rest of the night. Jason called me. I wanted so badly to answer how I do every other night. "It'll all be alright." I thought to myself. I prayed how I do every night before laying my head. Even though Jason did me wrong I still added him in my prayers.

Next morning

Me and Embry's alarm went off at the same time. We both got up and smiled at each other. Our twin sized beds are on the opposite side of the spacious room. It felt good waking up to my best friend. I could get used to this. "Good morning." We both said. I got out of bed and stretched. I had on a sports bra and my PINK panties. Embry had on a long tee shirt with boy shorts. We share a bathroom living room kitchen and our room. I started to shower while Embry brushed her teeth. I came back in my room in my cotton robe. Embry had the blinds opened as Tink- Can I played on her speaker. She had the speaker connected to the huge TV her mom bought. It displayed YouTube's front screen of Tink's album cover. I checked my phone to see if Jason hit me up. I know I ended it but I still checked my phone to see his name. I don't want him to chase me. I don't want to accept the reality of this situation.