Chapter 3

I had just clocked out. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat in the waiting area. Me and Embry texted back and forth while I wait on Jason. A few guys came in trying to talk to me but I simply denied. They tried talking to every pretty or curvy girl they saw and I don't have time for it.

I looked out the window and spotted Jason's grey Tahoe truck pulling in the parking lot. I started to walk out until I saw a blue Camry park beside him. A female got out and said something to him. I paused and furrowed my eyebrows. He handed something to her. I observed the scene then continued outside. By the time I made it to his car she was gone.

Jason leaned on the passenger door of his truck. He licked his lips watching me walk to him. I eyed my handsome boyfriend back. My eyes skimmed his attire. He wore a fitted cap with a blue tee shirt. He had on grey sweats and his Space Jam Jordan 11s. He looked mouth watering as usual. "Hey baby." His deep voice said. He smiled showing his nice white teeth. I smiled and greeted him with a hug. I love hugs from Jason because they're big and tight. I had to reach up plenty to hug around his neck being he's a 6'0 foot guy. His big hands gripped my waist as I hung around his neck. I felt his gun on his hip like always.

Jason ⬇️

He opened the door for me then walked back to the driver side and got in

He opened the door for me then walked back to the driver side and got in. "What's up beautiful." He leaned in and kissed me. I pecked his lips again and smiled. I can't help but smile when I'm with Jason because he's so charming and he makes me feel good. "What's up baby who was that?" I asked curious to know. "Awe just a serve." He said. "How was work?" He asked looking me in the face. "Typical." I said shrugging my shoulders. He looked as if he was trying to read me. "What about yours?" I asked giving him my full attention. My body was facing towards him as he reclined in his seat looking over at me. He leaned up. Good now since I got you in my presence." He said caressing my cheek. I blushed as I shuffled in my seat putting my seatbelt on. He turned his keys and began to drive off "Un Un Jay put your seatbelt on." I fussed. He chuckled and sucked his teeth. "Man come on B." He lightly complained. He knows I don't play like that yet he always tries to ride around with his belt off.

*No One's POV* ⬇️

Jason knows what Brielle goes through and he hates it. He can't wait to move them out of the hood one day so she won't have to worry herself about her mom. He loves Brielle because she has a beautiful soul. Of course he slept with other girls but she full filled a space in him like his missing piece. She was rare to him. He needed her around.

He remembers when he made Brielle his two years ago. Jason always had an eye for her in middle school but she'd never budge. He was attracted to her brown complexion and baby face. She was always quiet and soft spoken. Jason is well known but he felt like Brielle didn't acknowledge him. Even though they were young Brielle heard he was in the streets from others talking. Jason had plenty of females after him including older women. Brielle didn't like that one bit so she didn't give him the time of day. She didn't chase him or be loud for his attention. Jason wasn't used to that. He found her different because of this and he had to have her. He started being a gentlemen to her and went out his way to give her attention. He dissed other girls for Brielle.