Chapter 4

6:00 pm

Jason walked in first holding my hand. It was chilly in here. They kept their house cold. He locked the doors as I placed the food in the kitchen. I washed my hands and grabbbed the paper plates. I fixed us pizza slices and wings. I made Jason's plate heavy because he can eat. I didn't realize how hungry I was until the scent of the pizza hit my nose. This made me remember that I hadn't ate my lunch earlier at work. I grabbed a ginger ale for myself and sprite for Jason. We sat on the barstools in the spacious kitchen. We ate and enjoyed each other's company. We vibe like homies and friends but Im his girlfriend. I laughed at the thought.

He lead me upstairs to his bedroom. I sat on his bed and plugged my phone to a charger. I sent Embry a text while Jason emptied his pockets. He put his gun on the dresser and lifted the mattress while I was on it. I'm not heavy because he did it with ease. He put some money under there. He had different spots he put his cash. He made me aware of majority of them. "I want to shower" I said getting up. "Yeah baby go ahead you smell funny." He said making a face. He played too much. "Boy I do not stink." I threw a pillow at him. I shook my head laughing at him.

I slipped my socks and clogs off exposing my freshly painted white toes. I looked at Jason who was eyeing me. "Go ahead." He said in the sexiest voice ever. I gave him a look and began to undress. Jason sat on the edge of his bed enjoying the view I gave him. He makes me nervous when he looks at me like that. I have flaws. Scars in different areas on my body from my mom fighting me. I also have stretch marks on my butt but Jason finds that attractive. I didn't see it. I felt nervous while undressing but Jason always assures me that I'm beautiful and I could be comfortable around him. I walked to the shower with my hands covering my small breast. "Cutie with a booty." Jason catcalled me. I blushed.

No one's point of view

Brielle gave Jason good energy no matter what she went through. He loved that which is why he always wanted her around. With all he goes through as well he feels like he needs her in his life. She gave him good spirits and got him through the day.

After Brielle got in the shower Jason powered his tv on. His room is spacious. An over sized tv and a queen sized bed. Being that he came from money this is normal for him. Jason's dad is a retired basketball player. He's in a different state but they have each other's contact. Jason tries to visit him but when the time comes his dad says something came up. It started getting repetitive so Jason stopped reaching out. He noticed no phone calls or text from his dad and had realized he was the one putting in all the effort. Jason's dad bought this big house for his mom years ago. Anyssa got tired of him bringing up the fact that he paid her bills whenever things didn't go his way so she worked her butt off at the hospital. This got her a higher position to afford her own home expenses. Jason gives his mom money on the bills as well.

After he rolled two blunts he decided to take a shower with her. "What are you doing?" Brielle said with her sweet voice. She blushed and shook her head at Jason as he undressed. Original Dove soap scented the bathroom. "I'm coming to shower with you what you mean." He said. "Well I'm almost done now." Brielle said standing back rinsing her hair and body with the hot water. Jason bit his lip and got in anyway. She finished rinsing and began to wash his chest with Irish spring soap with his wash rag. He let her for a few minutes as he looked down at her short frame. Jason began kissing and groping her petite body. This went on until it got heated. His manhood was pressing against her stomach. "Let me out." She playfully said breaking the kiss. "Mhmm" he said. Jason smacked her butt on the way out and continued to wash. "Ouucchh Jay" she semi yelled with her soft voice. She rolled her eyes at him because it stung and continued to his room.

Brielle stood in her towel while Jason sat on the bed with his towel around his waist. He took long drags from his blunt and passed it to Brielle. "I'm good baby I don't feel like smoking." Brielle shrugged. She basically air dried so she lotioned with cocoa butter. Instead of putting her own clothes on she opened Jason's drawer and slipped on his tee shirt. It fitted her like an oversized tee shirt. After brushing her teeth and washing her face she came back to his cozy cold room. Jason was still smoking. The blunt was halfway gone by now. He passed it to her again and she hit it this time. Brielle took two pulls and let him finish it. She felt high enough from that. After Jason finished he came from the bathroom in his boxers.

Jason's tattooos displayed his body. He has them on his arms chest and neck. They cover mostly everything. He shuffled around then layed under Brielle. She was laying there on her phone. Her pretty brown complexion glistened while she relaxed. Her natural hair was up in a tight bun. She looked fine as hell to him. Brielle strolled on Instagram while she played with his hair. His face was burried under her neck. He took a deep breath sniffed her then exhaled. He loved the scent of her soap and that it smelled on her hours after showering. "Damn you smell good boo." He said. snuggling in her. Brielle giggled because he always says that. He used his big hands to rub all over her. This felt good to her so she placed her phone down and enjoyed it. "Mmmmm that feels good." Brielle purred. "I know." Jason said. He was giving vibes that she understood. She enjoyed her massage and went in to kiss him.