Chapter 13

Hailee below ⬇️

Jason and other guys see her in the hood as valueless due to her body count

Jason and other guys see her in the hood as valueless due to her body count. Hailee was a pretty girl but ran through by almost all if the athletes and hood dudes in the area. She was known to sleep with people's boyfriend when their girlfriend wasn't around. Jason used that to his advantage.

One night Brielle was sleep for the night. School and work in the same day had her tired. Jason stayed on the phone with her until she fell to sleep. He hung up and took a shower about an hour later. When he got back in his room he checked his phone in his towel. It was from Hailee fifteen minutes ago. "Hey love. Link." It read. He was with it being he had nothing else to do. "Send addy." He replied. She sent her address immediately. He threw on joggers a black tee shirt and slipped his Nike slides on. It was twenty five minutes away. "This the other side of town." He said out loud.

Jason knew this side of town didn't have anything going on. It was filled with the dudes he serve. They were cool boys but not on crazy type of time. He toted his gun anyway. Better safe than sorry. He stopped by the gas station in route for backwoods and condoms. When he pulled up Hailee texted him to sneak through the window because her family was asleep. He snuck in and viewed her room. It was tidy with a lamp on. He sat his gun on the dresser and said "What's good shawty." He viewed her thickness. She wore a red bra with a black thong. She tap the blunt from behind his ear. "Spark it." She said handing him a lighter. "I didn't know you smoke. I'm the supplier if you need anything." He said. "Oh I know. I've heard." She said smoking.

He gave her a questionable look. After the blunt went out she walked over and instantly began sucking him off. He told her to position doggy style. He pulled out a condom and opened it. "You don't need that I'm clean love." She said "That's cool." Jason said putting the magnum on anyway. She caught an attitude but they did it anyway because she liked his size. The sex lasted for about thirty minutes. Afterwards she flushed the condom down the toilet connected to her room. She bought an eighth. He grabbed his gun and went to his truck to bag it. He had some personal weed in his car but he decided to sell it to her real quick. He slid it through the window and skrt off from his mission.

The only other sexual contact they had was when Brielle was on her period so he let Hailee suck him off. Hailee was upset that he didn't chase her. She grew even more angry after seeing how beautiful his girlfriend is in person. She wanted Jason to herself to live that lifestyle she yearned for and she was going to have her way one way or another.

"Bro what are you going to do about that?" Justin asked snapping Jason out of his thoughts. He passed Jason the blunt. "I don't know bruh but Hailee is tweaking. I would never go raw in that word." He said rubbing his temples. "You don't want this shit getting back to B. It sounds messy bro handle that." Justin said. His phone went off. It was a heartbeat emoji from Brielle viewing his snap. He felt guilty. They finished smoking and hopped out the car to join the beach fun. Jason sighed. Hailee blew his whole high with that phone call.

When they spotted Brielle and Embry she lightly ran to Jason jumping in his tall frame. She kissed all over him like she haven't seen him in years. "Babe I missed you let's go deep in the water." She said as Jason held her walking near Embry and Justin. She hopped down and looked at Jason's face with worry. "Justin what did you do to him he looks upset." Brielle said playfully but he really did look upset. Jason couldn't have a poker face right now so he tried to play it off. He grabbed Brielle running deep in the water as she squealed. "Two big kids." Embry yelled. "Come on bae pick me up like that so we can be cute." Embry said laughing getting ready to jump in Justin's arms. They had fun at the beach.

"A toast to enjoying our ditch week in another city with our man." Embry said toasting everyone before they took a shot in the room. They hung out for the following day and enjoyed good vibes the rest of the trip.

Embry ⬇️