Chapter 29

Pour it up by Rihanna played as we came out the restroom. "Oouuh let's dance on the floor." Embry said. I didn't even get a chance to answer her she took me anyway. This is a new scene for me so I tried to hide my weirdness. Embry danced and encouraged me to. "You can do whatever B you're beautiful." She said. I smirked and started dancing feeling the beat. A guy I've never seen before came trying to holler at me. "Hey pretty petite can I have a dance?" He asked. I looked at him through my tipsy eyes. He was a decent looking light skinned guy. He wore gold grillz that glistened. "No thank you." I said turning back to Embry. We continued dancing as the next song played. The guy was behind us so I figured he left by now. Tap out by Rich Gang began to play and Embry was going as hard as the dancers. I popped my butt as Future boomed through the club. I felt hands grab around my waist. I felt good so I thought it was Jason but something told me it wasn't because I know how his hands feel. I looked down to light skinned hands on me and smacked the guy from earlier off.

"Don't be stuck up shorty a nigga just want a dance." He said seeming annoyed. I looked at him with my nose turned up. Next thing I know Jason was walking up. He forcefully pushed the guy. "Aye bro what the hell wrong with you didn't she say she didn't want to dance?" Jason said. He had been eyeing Brielle from bio ever since she left for the restroom. The guy looked at him. "Damn bro my bad if this your girl get her." He said. Jason punched the guy directly in the face landing him on the ground. "Oooohhh." The club said. Embry and I stood with a shocked face. Jason stood over the guy taunting him while he held his nose. It was leaking blood. Security escort this goofy nigga." Justin said jacking the guy up. Security shoved him out the door and of course this caused a scene. I snapped out of it and rubbed Jason's arm. "Relax baby he's gone. Let's enjoy our night he's gone." I said tip toeing to his ear. "Fuck that goofy nigga." Jason said still angry. I didn't want him to shut the club down on his night. I know how Jason gets. He held my waist leading me back upstairs as the scene died down. Justin bought Embry upstairs as well. "Alright y'all let's turn up!" The Dj yelled in the mic as the music continued. The club started to vibe again.

Twelve o'clock came and the Dj shouted Jason out some more. He paused the music and gave an announcement. "Okay guys the clock struck 12." Let's wish the Bossman a happy one." He said. "Happy Birthday Jason." The crowd screamed. I shouted it with them. Jason stood in vip smiling and nodding his head while he held a bottle. "By the graces and beauty of your lovely girlfriend you now own thirty percent of this club! You'll be granted full access in a year!" He shouted. The drunk crowd gave ooh's as they applauded. Shots we're going around some more. "Yoo." Jason said hugging on me. I know he was lost for words by the look on his face. "You did that ma ma?" He asked unbelievable. "Yes baby you're on the lease it's partly yours!" I squealed with my hands in the air. I hugged him back as he kissed me. A bottle girl bought him an envelope on a tray.  It had his paperwork in it. "All you need to do is sign it." I said to his speechlessness. "That's dope bro." Justin and others said dapping Jason. Embry toasted me "Boss move my girl." She said feeling the drinks. We threw a fruity shot back. One of his homies from the trap said "I see why you be MIA because of shorty." Jason nodded while he cheesed. Another guy said "You got a real one and she's a dime. No offense just saying bro." He corrected himself with his hands up. Jason dapped him and he went about his way. He locked his attention on me with lustful eyes. I grinned enjoying the scene.

Everybody wanted to take shots and pictures with Jason. He was way past tipsy by now. We all were. After he was done he came back to vip. I sat on his lap. "You look so good baby. I can't wait to get you out this lace." He whispered in my ear. I blushed as I held his neck. Round of Applause by Juicy J played and Embry pulled me off Jason's lap. "Ayyyeee." She said. She twerked on me as I slapped her butt. Embry had it going on. She spotted a bottle girl by Justin and went directly to him. When she did the girl looked at her and walked away. I went back to Jason's lap because my feet started to hurt. After the song ended Embry and Justin came back near. Drake- Controlla played as I got hype. I love this song. "Go crazy best friend. You can do whatever you want. Look at you. You fine fine." Embry said loudly in my ear. I smiled at her feeling myself. I was past tipsy and I agreed with her. Jason gripped my waist as I grind on him. I worked my hips and waist as I sung along. He bit his lips handling my movements. I moved my petite body seductively. "Tell you to-go slower go faster like controlla." I sang and started to bounce on him. I was out of my body. I felt his erection. I guess Jason was tired of me teasing him. He gripped me up and told security we're leaving for the night.

No ones POV

Jason ⬇️

Jason picked Brielle up because she said her feet were hurting

Jason picked Brielle up because she said her feet were hurting. He carried her bridal style. Brielle shyly blushed covering her face telling Jason to put her down. She was worried Jason's drunk self was going to drop her. "Uh oh The birthday man is carrying his lady out. Party over people." The Dj said. Everything  started to die down as they got ready to exit. "Jason put me down." Brielle's soft voice said. He put her down and took his shirt off when they got outside. His gun openly showed on his hip now. He was hot but the temperature was low outside. Him and Justin popped a Percocet before the club so he was surely rolling through the liquor. Security escorted him and Brielle to his rental for the night. The bald headed guy with grey facial hair got in the driver seat. Brielle thanked him being that she knew Jason couldn't drive like this. Before they got in the car Brielle looked back at Jason. She awed at how fine he was. He looked back at her. "You so beautiful." He said with low eyes rubbing her cheek. She smiled as he leaned on her little body. He made sure she got in the car first as he did the same with a cup in his hand. Brielle made sure Embry was good before leaving them. Another security took her and Jason to her mom's house. Brielle told the security to call her phone letting her know they were taken to their destination safe.

"Where are y'all going?" Security asked. "Dominican Republic." Jason said. "We're getting married." He said looking at me with a seductive look. The driver looked back at him making sure he heard what he said. Brielle drunkly chuckled. She thought that was cute. "Youne want to marry a nigga?" He asked looking at Brielle as he licked his lips. He looked hurt. "Yes baby I do but right now I just want to go to the room." She said leaning in his face rubbing his beard. "You can take us to the Holiday Inn." She told security. He nodded and started that direction. "Here drink this." Jason said rubbing in between Brielle's thighs. She chuckled and drunk the brown liquor with no chaser. She made a frown at the burning sensation. Jason smirked and rubbed all over her. She set up a nice scenery for Jason. She ran bath water. Red and white roses along with candles led to the bed. A bottle of champagne and wine sat on the tables. "I ❤️ U" in red balloons hung over the bed. She was ready for him to see it. Embry was supposed to go light the candles but being that she got too drunk Brielle had a worker do it for an extra tip. "Embry and Jason made it to their destination safe. Do you need help getting in gorgeous?" The security asked. "No thank you." Brielle said escorting Jason from the car. They got out as she wrapped Jason's arm around her shoulder. He was drunk and heavy. She lead him to the room opening the door.