Birthday Confession - H.K x S.YN

Yuna was sitting on her boutique chair, wearing her silk robe. She's playing with her phone, texting someone.

She's inside the Shin's private boutique to get ready for her 20th birthday. But her makeup and stylists are going to come in 2 hours, making her have to wait in the meantime.

Then, she heard someone knocking on the door, making her turn that way.

"Come in!" She watched the door open, revealing Kai, her childhood best friend.

"Happy sweet 20th!!!" Kai cheered, handing her a Chanel bag.

"Kai!!! Omg!!! Thank you!!!" She exclaimed, jumping up from her seat walking to Kai, hugging him, and took the bag from his hand.

"The place looks... festive," he eyes the room. Seeing pink balloons that said, 'Happy Birthday Yuna' and the coffee table that had champagne bottles and treats.

"Yeah, my friends dropped them off since they can't come by to my party," she put the bag with the other gifts that she received.

"Mine if I do then," he took one of the cupcakes from the table and ate it.

"Help yourself," she chuckled, sitting back down on her chair as he sat to the other one next to her's.

"Is that your dress?!" He saw a baby pink square neck spaghetti-strapped A-line dress from the corner of his eyes. (A/N: I'm not familiar with dresses but I hope it made sense)

"Yes, pretty isn't it? Yeji designed it for me," she turned around to see the dress. Making her eyes glimmered in excitement. She can't wait to wear it.

"It is, I can't wait to see you wearing it," he threw the cupcake paper away in the small bin next to him.

"Same," she smiled.

Her phone dinged, showing a notification from someone. Her smile went bigger when she started to text that person back. Making Kai curious.

"Who is it?" Kai tried to look at her phone.

"Just a friend," she didn't even lookup.

"Boy or girl?" He asks again.

"Why do you want to know?" She raised an eyebrow but still didn't look at him.

Kai huffed a breath. "Never mind," he looked somewhere else.

The door opened again, revealing Ryujin and Beomgyu coming in with Ryujin bringing 2 dresses with her.

"Oh you're here," Yuna closed the chatting app and turned her phone off.

"Yeah, I need help. Which one?" The older girl lifted the dresses to give Yuna a better look.

"The black one, if you wear the green one you will steal my spotlight away," Yuna said without hesitation making Ryujin roll her eyes.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu went to Kai and give him a bro shake. Until Beomgyu realised something different with Kai's hair.

"Oh, you dyed your hair?" Both of the girls whipped their heads to the two boys.

"You dyed your hair??!!" Yuna gasped, putting her hand on her mouth, realising it now.

"Haha yeah, cause why not," he laughed.
"And it's mint!" He pointed to his now mint hair. (A/N: mint Kai supremacy)