Night Drive - C.SB x C.JS

"Can't sleep," Lia groaned out. Laying on her back with her two arms spreader out. Huffing a big sigh she looked at her housemate slash roommate slash best friend, Yeji, who is sleeping peacefully with her back facing Lia. 

"Yeji-ah, are you awake?" of course not. 

Lia sit up straight and leaned on her headboard opening her phone. Not forgetting to lower down the capacity of the brightness, afraid to wake Yeji up.

She browsed through her social media trying to find something to make her sleep. In the middle of her browsing, a message popped up. She tapped on it and it shows who messaged her. 

Choi Soobin 💗🐰

Wanna go out?

Choi Soobin, her other best friend besides Yeji. They've been friends since second year of high school up until now. People would thought that they are a couple sometimes since they're inseparable. But Lia always make sure to stay as close friends. Nothing more nothing less just bffs. 

She noticed that she have been staring at the notification for quiet some time now. So she messaged him back. 

Suddenly?

Yeah I know you're still awake anyways 😉

Well good job Sherlock you guessed right.

Whatever. Back to the question. You wanna go out?

Lia think for awhile. Going out in the middle of the night doesn't sound bad at all. And besides she's bored and cannot go to sleep. So, she agrees. 

Sure text me when you're here

Actually, I am already here

Lia widen her eyes before went down from her bed and quietly looked out the window where  she saw Soobin's jeep there outside of the fences and the owner itself leaning on his car. He's wearing grey trainings and their university hoodie and black converse. 

Wtf Soobin? Since when???

Like when I started to message you. Hurry up, its getting cold.

Lia rolled her eyes before closing her phone. She went to her closet with small and quiet steps to not wake Yeji or any of her other housemates up and grab her yellow hoodie before going out. 

She went down the stairs with cautions and small steps. After some time, she successfully went down the stairs and as she opened the front door, a hush of wind greets her. There she saw Soobin still waiting for her outside of his car.