Someday - H.K x S.YN

It was a peaceful night at a park located somewhere in Seoul where a couple was spotted standing on the small bridge that is built in the middle of the park. Connecting to the other side of the place.

They are none other than Hueningkai of TXT and Yuna of ITZY. The two youngest are also wearing bucket hats and masks to avoid any attention even though the place is closed and private.

"I always wonder what it feels like to be open to the world," Yuna spoke, putting her head on the rails of the bridge.

"What do you mean?" Hueningkai looked at her.

"I mean, how long do we have to wait until we can open our status to the world," she slowly opens up. It's been a while since she wanted to talk about this matter with him.

"Someday Yuna, someday. With our careers right now, there's just too much risk," he hold her hands and soothed them in his. Yuna calms down feeling the warmth.

Yuna also knew this. Being idols is not an easy job. Sure you got the fame and you could perform to a lot of people and being looked up to. But sometimes, there are consequences.

"I know that... it's just that I'm jealous when my friends could date freely and such...," she frowned.

Kai sighed, he knew what she means. He also experiences the same thing. Looking through his old friends' pictures with their partners, going on dates where there are lots of people. He wants to feel that. But at the same time, they worked hard for their careers and it's not going to stop them at all.

"If different was a superpower, I'm sure we'll be so flawless..." she looked up at the shining moon.

"Yuna look at me," she felt his hands cupping her cheeks and turned them softly towards him.

"I know that this is hard, but I promise you that someday, the day will come by and we will be something that is more extraordinary," he pulled down his mask and gently kissed her forehead, pulling her into a hug after.

"And at the same time, we could make these two worlds ours, I'm rooting for us," she smiled as she heard his words. It never fails to make her smile.

Even though Kai is known to be very childish and playful with his members, he would show Yuna the wise and the sweet him that he rarely shows.

"Thanks, I need that a lot," she pulled away from the hug but still in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms are on her waist.

"But I'm worried though..." she looked up to see his face.

"Why?" He asks.

"If that someday comes, what do you think our fans would say?" She wondered.

"As our fans, I would say that they would be happy for us and roots for us as well. But at the same time of course there will some hate," he nodded his head. "But don't worry, you know that I will here for you,".

"I'm excited though when we finally got the chance to show our status," she cheerfully said. Already imagining the things they could do.

"Yeah, same for me as well. Then tell me, what do you wanna do when we can finally reveal it?" He asks.

"Probably movies and long walks in the park without our masks on. Basically hanging out anywhere we want!" She chuckled.

"I like the way you're thinking. I can almost see that the day will come someday," he pressed his forehead on hers.

Now their faces are only inches apart, feeling each other breaths, Kai bent down to close the gap between them. Giving her a small peck on her nose and on her rosy pink lips after.

Even though how many times they have kissed, Yuna always felt like it's their first. His magic on her that never fails to give her butterflies in her stomach.

"Come on, it's already late, I'm sure your members will scold me when you went home late," Kai looked at his watch and pulled away from the hug.

"Aww... but I want to spend more time with you though," she pouted her lips, feeling the warmth going away.

"We can do this next time, let's go!" He grabbed one of her hands and intertwined it with his.

Finally, they walked out of the park and walked to her dorm.

They were sure that someday will come by and it will make them extraordinary. They just need to wait until miracles happen...

———

Whoops! Another update. This is probably the shortest one I've made, but I just think that short and simple will match with the vibes. And at the same time I like this chapter as well since it's so fluff and warm.

This chapter is inspired by the song "Someday" by the Disney movie called, "Zombies". But I made this as the idol version of it by switching the words of the lyrics that I also used for the conversations in this chapter! I hope y'all will enjoy this one. Bye bye~

- NK -