Finally - C.YJ x H.YJ

Hwang Yeji, the only daughter of her family. She's the daughter of the Hwang co. A huge fashion company that is already built for years.

Everyone knew her as a cold and distant person. No one ever dared to talk to her or at least called her name. She was hard to approach.

Today is her family's company's 76th anniversary. They decided to throw a humongous party like they always do every year inside their mansion's ballroom.

But instead of going there, she was on the rooftop with a red plastic cup in her hands. She was sitting on one of the benches that they had there.

"Why is it so difficult to found love these days?" She muttered to herself. Looking up to the shining moon and stars that decorated the night sky.

Even though she may be cold and distant, she always wonders what it feels like to feel loved.

Honestly, she never felt love before. Her family was always too busy with their company and leaving her alone for business trips. At the same time, she's the only child.

The only love that she felt is from her pet dog. But he passed away a few years ago. And now she's all alone.

Suddenly she heard the door open from behind her. She thought it was one of the maids that just checking on her but she was wrong when she felt a presence sitting next to her.

"Hey," she turned around hearing that person's soft voice.

"Oh Yeonjun, what are you doing here?" She showed him a small smile.

"Just checking on my favourite person," he winked.

Choi Yeonjun is her friend. Well sort of. They met 4 years ago at one of her family's parties resulting in them getting to know each other. While at the same time he also confessed to her for about 2 years. She rejected him at first but he promised that he will wait until she said yes. So he's courting her.

"Yeonjun you gotta stop doing this. It's been 2 years and aren't you tired to wait for me?" She faces him.

"No. Because I will do anything to make you mine," he shrugged, tucking in some of her hair strands behind her ears.

"You're so cheesy," she playfully gagged.

"So what? It's not like you hate it. Cause I know you love it," he shrugged.

She just pushed him lightly on the chest and turned to look back up at the sky. He stared at her beautiful side profile and smiled to himself.

Most guys will move on when they feel like they had a long time courting someone. But for Yeonjun, he wouldn't miss out on her. I mean look at her. She's pretty, smart, and though she's cold, she has a heart of gold. She's a complete package.

"Yeonjun," he hummed hearing his name.

"Why are you still waiting for me? I mean what do you see in me that made you wait," this question again. She would ask him this same question every time. And he would always answer with the same question.

"You know I will say the same thing. But everything is worth it for you," he took a hold of her hand and pulled her up. He pulled her to the railing of the balcony and made her face him.

"I don't care how long it's going to be, but all I can say my heart is belongs to you," he smiled, boo-ping her nose making her smiled.

"Sometimes I wonder how your words gave me butterflies," she looked into his eyes.

"I mean I'm Choi Yeonjun after all," he pulled her by the waist before wrapping her arms to his shoulders.

It's not their first time acting like this. Some people thought that they were a real couple not knowing their real status. Sometimes he would kiss her cheeks and forehead from time to time with her consent of course.

"You know what, you already wait long enough. So sure, let's date," she thought for a moment before saying those words.

"Really? Like are you serious?!" She saw how a big grin displayed on his face.

"Yeah, I realised that you already wait too long and you showed how much you love me," she chuckled.

He took a deep sigh and put his forehead against hers.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

He leaned in and closed the gap between them. Giving her a sweet kiss on her rosy pink lips. It was soft and sweet.

He can't believe after 2 years of waiting, he can finally claim her to be his. It was like a dream.

She smiled in the kiss. So this is what love felt like. He has been shown her so much love that she hasn't realised it until now.

They pulled away from the kiss but still keeping their foreheads together.

"Thank you for showing me what love felt like, I'll repay you," she joked on the last part.

"You're welcome. I'm happy that you finally consider my feelings," he caressed her face with one of his hands.

Both of them laughed and share another sweet kiss under the night sky...

———

Ahhh!!! Another update today *happy dance*. This one is short, I know and I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoyed this one. At the same time I'm on a school break so I hope you guys will be excited for more chapters that's gonna come out soon enough! But I think this is it for now. Hope y'all will have a great day I'll see you soon~

- NK -