Window - K.TH x L.CH

(This will all be in Taehyun's POV)

I stretched my limps as I finished with my last homework of the day. I look at the clock that's sitting next to my fake plant as it shows it's 10.57.

I closed my books and put them aside and stood up from my swivel chair going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Until I saw a source of light coming from the window from the house next to mine.

I just shrugged it off and went outside to go to the bathroom.

After I came back inside my room, I looked out to the window since I was about to close my curtains but the light is still on.

"What the heck?" I muttered under my breath as I saw a silhouette of a girl dancing. Not the serious one but more of the fun one. It looks like she's in a disco having fun with herself.

Then I saw that her curtain is not fully closed on the right side. So as she moved that way, I could see her figure clearly.

When I saw her I was mesmerised. She got long dark red hair that is now tied up in a high bun. She's wearing her glasses and had her headphones on. Meaning that she was dancing to the music that she played there.

I didn't know that she was our neighbour until I remembered that mum told me that there's a new neighbour a week ago. So I figured that is her.

I saw her still dancing to her music. People might found this really weird but I honestly found this really interesting and cute.

The way she groove through the music and having fun with herself shows how much love she got for dancing. Thinking that it's enough staring and seeing her taking her headphones off meaning that she's going to sleep soon, I went to my bed and turned off my lamp, drifting off to dreamland.

It was Sunday morning when mum told me to took away the trash since it was my turn to do it this week.

As I finished throwing it into the garbage can, I saw the girl that I saw dancing that night. She was also throwing the trash away. I also realized that her hair is now down, making her 10 times prettier.

When she was about to go back, I think that it's a chance to strike up a conversation. It won't hurt, right?

"Hey, miss!" I called out.

"Me?" She stopped in her tracks and pointed at herself with a confused look on her face.

"Yes, I'm your neighbour," I started.

"Yeah I know, our family met your mum last week, she was nice," she answered as I smiled.

Wait, if mum already met them last week, how come I didn't saw her? Or was I away at that time...

"And we enjoyed the pie that she gave us," she continued. It's true, my mum's pies are the best.

"That's nice! I'm Taehyun by the way, what's yours?".

"Chaeryeong. Lee Chaeryeong," wow even her name is as pretty as her face.

"It's nice meeting you Chaeryeong," she chuckled.

"It's also nice to meet you Taehyun. By the way, I gotta go, the chores are not gonna do it by themselves," she waved and went inside her house.