CH. 14 "Amnesia"

Vodka wasn't making me forgive but it took some of the pain away. For the most part, it did the trick. Lifting the bottle up, I eyed it. By drinking this, my heartache was more bearable. How crazy was that? This shit was awful but it's not like I was drinking it for its taste. I took another drink before passing it back to Madison. We shared everything. House. School. Work. Some friends. Pains. Heartaches. Why not share a bottle? Might as well.

"This is bullshit," sitting on the living room floor against the couch, Madison snorted.

I sat beside her, "All this time, I was all about her while she was all about someone else," I shook my head in disbelief and snatched the bottle back from Madison to drink. I had never felt so betrayed in my life.

"She could have warned us," Madison took the bottle back and chug a good amount. She made a sting face. "I bet she just wanted to keep controlling us as her own personal puppets," she was so butthurt about the whole situation.

"To kiss her ass all the time," I know that I said that I believed her when she explained herself but the alcohol had me second guessing everything.

"Joke's on us," Madison scoffed. "All this time, we have been fighting because of her and at the end neither one of us got her," she laughed at the unexpected turn of events. "I mean, we could have easily been friends if it wasn't for her. You're not so bad now that I think about it," I think that was her way of complimenting me.

"And you're not so much either," I returned the compliment.

"Preferably, I would have rather lost her to you than to some stranger," she took another huge drink. She turned to examine my face, "I would have understand, I mean, to be honest, you're actually gorgeous," she stated.

I chuckled, "Okay, you've been drinking way too much," I took the bottle from her. For Madison to compliment me like that, yes, she was definitely drunk. I was too but hey, I wasn't complimenting my enemy out loud.

Tilting her head back, she laughed, "I'm serious," she brought her head back forward to look at me. "You're very beautiful, Tori," she reassured with a smile that made me feel all tingly inside. Maybe it was the vodka affect that made me feel these things in my body but I don't know, I liked it. "I can't believe she chose that other girl over you."

"And I can't believe that she chose her over you," I returned. "She's missing out big time," I joked. "I mean, you're a great catch," playfully, I bumped her shoulder, causing her to laugh. The alcohol was definitely having a big affect on me. I complimented my enemy out loud. All this alcohol gave me a new pair of eyes. I was starting to see Madison very attractive. To the point of wanting to kiss her. But I didn't want to act on it. "You're beautiful, Maddie," but my lips wanted to disobey.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked.

"Li-like what?" I stuttered like an idiot.

"Like you're ready to kiss me," all cocky like, she smirked. I shook my head no. "Oh really?" she raised an eyebrow. Gulping down hard, I shook my head again. My heart was racing. "Tell me when to stop," close to my lips, she whispered seductively.

I froze the moment our lips touched. Chills shot down my spine as our lips opened wider. I could taste the vodka in her breath, which high jacked my thoughts and made me feel lightheaded. But in a invincible sort of way. Like if I were floating. I placed my hand on her hip to pull her closer.

Madison pulled from the kiss, "You haven't told me to stop," staring down at my lips, she bit on her bottom one, causing me to quiver.

"I don't want to," I panted and pressed my lips on hers.