"Yeah. I will go after you finish your food" he said. I nod my head. Till I finish my food we talked his stay in New York.

We got a contract of starting a new shop in New York. And Seb agreed to it, so it was a busy week. He said, soon we will be opening our new shop in New York. I was so happy.

After I finished, he left. I took the tray and went to the kitchen. I washed my plate and went back to my studio. I just can't work now so I started cleaning up. Only five minutes went by and I heard a voice.

"What are you doing? You should be resting now" I heard Emmett voice. My heart starts beating rapidly. I turned to him. He was standing at the door.

"I want.....wanted to clean this up before I.... I went to sleep" I shuttered. His face hardened.

"I want you to go to your room now" he said glaring at me.

"But...." he cut me off.

"Now" he shouted. I dropped everything and ran past him down the hall. I was about to enter my room when his voice stopped me.

"From tomorrow, I want you to be present at dinning table at seven thirty every morning" he said. I looked at him. He walked down the hall and stood few steps away from me.

"Am I clear" he said. I nod my head. I looked at his brown eyes. I am sure I would stare into them the whole day.

"Why did you lie to Sebastian" he suddenly asked.

"What?" I asked blinking my eyes at him.

"Why did you lie that I went to work early today? You should have told him the truth" he said. Did he listen to our conversation.

"I don't want anyone to think bad of you and beside what I said is the truth. I have been busy lately. So I skipped my food" I said looking down. Wow I didn't shuttered now.

"Why nobody wants to think bad about me? When I am the bad guy" he said.

Because I love you. And you are not a bad guy.

I wanted to say. But I didn't.

"If you were really a bad guy, you wouldn't have helped me nor called Seb" I said slowly. I didn't hear anything from him. I looked up at him and he was looking at me. He looked away and said.

"Go and sleep"

I nod my head and went to my room. I slept on the bed and set my alarm at five. It's already eleven and I would get enough sleep to continue my work and make breakfast for Emmett. I closed my eyes and slept off.

*

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I turned it off and sat up. I opened my eyes and streched my body.

God, this is the best sleep I got after few days.

My room is actually quite bright to this early morning. I looked at the window and saw that sun was up shining brightly. I frowned and looked at the clock. It was showing seven in the morning.

My eyes went wide in shock. I clearly remember putting my alarm at five, then how did it turn to seven.

"Shit" I said running to the bathroom. I took bath quickly and dressed up.

As I went out of the room it was seven twenty five

I went inside kitchen and found Nancy stirring something on the stove.

"Nancy I am so sorry, I woke up late" I said going beside her. She looked at me.

"For what happened yesterday you really needed your rest. I didn't know you were not eating your food" she said glaring at me. I lifted my hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. From today onwards I will not skip it. I will look after myself" I said. Suddenly she smirked.

"Oh, I know you will be eating your food daily and that to in time" she said turning to the stove. I looked at her confused.

"Nancy" we heard Emmett voice in dinning room. She turned off the stove and went to the dinning room. I plated the food and kept on the counter.

"He is calling you" Nancy said coming in. I went to the dinning room and found him sitting there typing in his phone.

"Sit down" he said. I looked at him confused. What is happening?

"I said sit down" he said again looking at me. I sat across him. Nancy came in with two plates and placed it infront of us. I looked at her. She nod her head at my plate. I looked at him and found him eating his breakfast.

I too started eating. After few minutes we both finished.

Nancy took the plates inside. Emmett stood up and I did the same. I was about to go inside kitchen, he started talking.

"I want you to be here at nine in the night" he said. I turned to look at him but he had already walked out. I went back to my studio and collected the things I want. I took my bag and went out saying goodbye to Nancy.

I reached my boutique where Seb and Nate was waiting for me. Even Nate gave a lecture to me about eating on time. I feel good seeing the people around me caring for me. And I was little more happy that I ate my breakfast with Emmett.

After Nate and Seb went out of my office, I continued my work. I lost track of time until I heard a knock at my office room. I said come in. A guy entered wearing a suit, and I remember him. He was the same guy who dropped me at Emmett home on our wedding day.

What is he doing here?

"Yes. You need anything" I asked. He shook his head and forwarded his hands which has a carrier. I looked at him confused.

"It's your lunch madam. Miss Nancy has sent this to you" he said. I took it from him.

"She shouldn't have sent. I would have ate something here. And please call me Aaliyah" I said.

"It's Mr. Robinson order mada..... I mean Aaliyah ma'am. And everyday I will be bringing your lunch here" he said and went out. I just stood there looking at the door.

I looked at the carrier and smiled. He ordered Nancy to send this. How cute!

Soon Seb came in and looked surprised when he saw the food. Actually Nancy has packed for more than one person, so Seb and I ate together.

After eating, I resumed my work. I stayed an hour late and reached home by seven. As I entered the home, I heard some noises in the living room. I walked inside and stood frozen in the place.

"You are back. We were waiting for you"

********