I didn't notice that I was so tensed but when I felt a small hand on mine, I immediately relaxed. I pulled her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers together. Lifting my hand up, I moved our hands to my lips and placed a small kiss on the back of her hand.

I kept her hand in mine until we arrived at the hospital. Once we did, we both got out of the car and walked in and then to the front desk. I saw an older woman at the front desk and asked her where my mother was. ''She's in the labor room. Only a few people can be there. Please wait outside until further notice,'' she smiled up at me and I nodded.

I grabbed Isabella's hand and walked up to the waiting room. Both of my brothers were sitting there with Zora, Damien's girlfriend.

While Damien was sitting on the chair and bouncing his leg up and down, Dominic was walking up and down the waiting room while aggressively going through his hair.

''Hey,'' Zora said while smiling up at me and Isabella. I gave her a tight smile and moved my gaze towards Damien. ''Any news?'' I asked and walked up to him and sat down beside him. I saw how Isabella sat next to Zora and they started their own conversation.

''The doc is inside that's why we left the room,'' he sighed.

''How is Mom?'' I asked and stared down the hallway where a very worried couple came running in.

''She's okay except that she's yelling at Dad all the time,'' I chuckled at his response. My Mom is the Hispanic Mom that you don't want to mess with.

I was about to say something but my Dad came walking into the waiting room. ''Boys, if you ever marry a Latina, make sure to know what makes her angry,'' he sat down in front of us while resting his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

I leaned in on my seat and turned my head to Bella who was still talking to Zora while having a big smile on her lips.

She must have noticed my stare because she then glanced at me and gave me a smile and then continued talking to Zora. ''You've changed a lot,'' I heard Damien say.

''What do you mean?'' I confusingly asked.

He sighed and leaned in on his seat. ''Well, Bella changed you. In a good way of course,'' he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

I stayed silent because I wanted him to enlighten me. ''Before her, you were this cold and heartless... okay heartless is maybe too exaggerated. But what I'm trying to say is that she made you a better person and I'm happy for you,'' he smile at me while I rolled my eyes.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and started chuckling. ''Mrs. Garcia is asked for you all,'' a Nurse came in and said that. We all nodded and stood up.

I turned towards Isabella and took a few steps closer to her while she stood up. ''Go, I will stay here with Zora. I think she doesn't need many people in the room right now,'' she told me and smiled. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

My dad, my brother, and I walked out of the waiting room and then down the hall towards my mother's room.

Once we stood in front of the door, my Dad knocked on the door and went in. My Mom was laying on the bed with her eyes closed while holding her huge belly.

''Mom?'' Dominic called. She opened her eyes and turned her head towards us and once her eyes landed on us a smile grew on her lips.

She tried to push herself up when my Dad came beside her to help her. ''I don't need your help,'' she glared at my Dad My brother and I tried to hide our laughter

But my Dad noticed it and snapped his head to us with narrowed eyes. I moved my eyes to my mother who was rubbing her belly. ''How are you feeling?'' I asked her while walking up to her bed.