Chapter 110-Is she pregnant?

Start from the beginning

'We'll get our boy married to Mohit and Samaira's di daughter and our girl married to Sid and Kriti's son.'

That's what she had said to me.

"My Siya is pregnant" I whispered and tears made it's way to my cheeks.

"I was supposed to take her virginity but this bastard here was my Siya's first" was the next thought and I felt like screaming.

I always had a fantasy to see her when she would be pregnant with my child, to see her face glow like a moonlight, to kiss and talk to her protruding belly, to fulfil all her midnight cravings.

I couldn't take this anymore but the urge to see her even though she's pregnant with her husband's child was so much that I couldn't take my steps away from her.

I saw his car roaring off, probably to his house.

I followed him and when I saw him approaching to his flat, I very stealthily followed him.

My heart was thudding in my chest, how would she look all heavily pregnant?

I was feeling like a stalker but I didn't care, I just want to see my Siya, for once.

As Amit entered in the apartment, I followed him to his flat.

As soon as he rang the doorbell, my heartbeat raced and I saw a feminine figure opening the door.

My breathing hitched at the sight but she looked quite...different.

I wasn't able to see her face properly as Amit's large build was covering her small frame from the back but I saw him kissing her forehead as soon as she opened the door and then she turned around, probably keeping her hand on her bump, still in his arms.

He had his hands wrapped around her shoulder and then turning back, he closed the door.

The little glimpse that I got of her...she seemed very...different.

I know pregnancy changes the body physically but the little glimpse that I got showed that she had changed, a lot.

I slid down on the wall that I was leaning on to get a glimpse of her and landed on the floor.

The child could've been mine, if only her parents would've agreed to our alliance.

I don't know when tears welled up in my eyes and I was furiously wiping them away.

I don't know how long I was staring at the wall in front of me, aimlessly.

"I wish, we would've been from the same caste" I whispered and closed my eyes.

Tears of pain were freely coming out of my eyes and I didn't care to wipe them now.

I was about to make my way out of the apartment when I heard their door opening again and I saw Amit coming out of it.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get you your favorite ice-cream" he said and was about to close the door when I saw her appearing on the doorway and the sight just made me breathless.

She...she wasn't my Siya.

She was someone else but I just got a glimpse of her belly bump when she closed the door.

That means...the girl I saw earlier wasn't Siya, it was her.

My happiness knew no bound as I came to know that my Siya isn't pregnant but then...if she's not here and this girl is pregnant, then where's she?

Is Amit cheating on her?

No...this can't be.

When she closed the door and Amit walked off, I went to their flat and saw a name plate.