Hinihingal na tinignan ko siya.

"Why did we run?" I asked him.

He only chuckled.

"Because it's fun running away from our reality." he said softly. Still holding my hand which made my cheeks burn.

He then snapped his finger and an instrumental played.

"You didn't have a chance to dance at the ball because of your sisters. Therefore I am to invite you for a dance, milady." he said seriously as he bowed down.

Which caused me to be shocked.

He knew?

Napapansin niya?

"Would you like to dance?" he asked once more.

Still in shock, I nodded.

Why is it that this particular moment made me believe in fairytales again?

"Good then." he smiled as he pulled me close to him, making me smell his manly scent.

His hands were on my waist as my other hand was on his shoulder. Our hands then touched as we waltz near the shore. The ocean tides crashed widely as its waters reached our feet in which he didn't mind.

The smile in his face, this man, if I will to be betrothed, that can I please be married to this man?

"I know why you ran away earlier." he said sadly.

I bit my lowerlip.

"Really?" I asked him softly, meeting his eyes.

He nodded.

"You remind me of my sister so much, with such beauty—and such responsibility." he said.

I bit my lowerlip as we continued to waltz down the shores of the Arabian coast.

"I can see the same sadness in your eyes as I see in hers. Therefore when you left, I followed you." he added.

My brows furrowed.

"So you see me as a little sister then?" I asked him.

He stopped for a while as he looked at me with disbelief, yet later on he chuckled.

"Milady, you, in my eyes, are far from a little sister." he replied as the music kept on playing.

My cheeks then tinted red once more. But thanks for my dark skin, he couldn't see it.

"You look cute when you blush."

Putang—

Paano niya nakikita? Gabi na ah!

"What is your sister like?" I asked him. Trying to change the topic.

Which he bit.

He smiled sadly.

"She was full of wonder, but sadly, I can't protect her wonder, therefore she had to be taken away from us."he said full of melancholy.

I then looked at him softly.

"It's okay, I know you tried your best to be a good brother to her.." I replied softly.

He looked down as if he was ashamed of something.

"If only you knew.." he mumbled, which I didn't understand.

"It's hard to have such beauty huh? Too much beauty causes people to see you as 'only beauty'. They only see you as a trophy, not as a human." he said full of agony.

I sighed.

"You're like me huh?" I asked him.

Tipid lamang siyang ngumiti.

"You can say that for the very least." he said.

I was going to say something but the big bell of our city rang. It was now midnight, the ball was already over. I glanced at the stranger and he smiled at me once again. Holding my hand as he kissed the back of it.

"The clock had strike twelve milady, our fairytale is now over." he said.

I looked at him confused.

"It was nice to know you, princess Sharan Kaur Singh." he added as he turned away so fast.

"Wait!" I called him. He then stopped from his tracks and turned around.

"Can I at least know who you are?" I asked.

He then smiled and nodded as he removed his mask.

Which changed everything.

I couldn't believe it was him.

"Y-you're..."

He cut me off and nodded.

"The second deadly king of the south, Lust Naviuo Valov, my princess." and with that, he disappeared.

-Vwrites-
Triple update because it's eclipsedarkside  's birthday last oct 5!
This is a gift! Love you Sharan!