S d: Vikram than enga ellaraiyum call panni vara sonnaru.

S: Thangam.... she called but stopped to see vikram as they both had a tug between them. Vikram just closed his eyes softly assuring her that he is no more the old vikram. His moist eyes showed how much he is suffering with guilt.

Then she hugged Rakshat and Samrat.

R: Thangam eppadi irukka?

Sam: Yehhh eppadi di irukka?

S: Naa romba happy  ah irukken. Neenga eppadi irukkinga?

R , Sam : hmm nalla irukkom.

S d: Vikram thank you so much pa. It has been a long time I have seen Sana being happy.  Now I feel contented seeing you both together. 

V; I m sorry appa. I know I had been extremely bad to all of you. My sorry won't do justice for my acts but believe me you will see the best of our life henceforth. I will show only happiness to my Sana. 

S d: I know you Vikram. Thats the reason I got my daughter married to you. Forget the past. That was the test phase of life for you both. now you both have overcome that so you will have only happines.

V: hmm yes pa and Rakshat I m sorry. Enna pannalum , evlo sorry sonnalum unakku naan senjadhu endha vagailayum nyaya padutha mudiyathu. But still pls forgive me. I m sorry.

Vikram held Rakshat's hand and asked again sorry. Rakshat was dumbstruck to see this side of  calm and faithful words from his mouth which were astonishing and he stood numb. Vikram shook his shoulders and Rakshat came to his trance.

V: Rakshat I know it would be difficult for you to forgive me but I will wait for it. I m sorry . Please.

Sam: Anna , avaru sorry solraru la pesunga na.

R: Iru da. Enakku shock ah irukku ithellam nejama nu.

V: Everything thats happening is true Raksha. You can believe me when you are ready to forgive me. I love Sana and naa ellame solla matten senju kattuven.

R: I m not angry with you Vikram. I m just worried about Sana. I hope you will take care of her. Don't worry I forgive you for my thangam. I will do anything for her.

V: I know. thanks for staying by her side and taking care for her when I failed to do.

R: Thats my duty to protect her and will continue to do.

V: Thanks. I will take care of her. you can relax now.

S: I  m hungry . Can we have lunch?

V: Ohh sorry. Pls ellarum vanga. I have arranged a small lunch party for you all.

Everybody got settled in the dinning and the maids served them with delicious food of all cuisines. They had a lavishing lunch. And Sana's father excused to leave.

S d: Vikram: That was a extraordinary lunch. thank you. I will take a leave now. Sana take care ma.

S: Ok pa.

S d: Rakshat , sam lets start.

V: Raksha, Sam why don't you stay back for sometime. May be we would have some fun time.

Sam: appa neenga ponga will come later.

R: yenda . ava rest edukkatum. Nee irundha avala tholla pannuva.

Sam: Anna Its been a long time we spent time together. please

V: Its ok Raksha pls stay. Vikram eyed Rakshat signalling something.