Chapter 46: Face off; Epilogue

[Afternoon]

Phoenix: Surprise? Girlie: OH MY GOD! Oh my god!! Mark: I can't be you're Phoenix! You are like my idol! Girlie: I can't wait to tell paps about this- Phoenix: *Stops Girlie* Wait. This has to be a secret. Nobody must not know about this. Girlie: But why? Mark: Isn't it obvious? If we going to tell the others about Phoenix's identity, then Hawkmoth would find out about it. It could any of us or anyone would be Hawkmoth. Phoenix: Yes, and you four firstly know my identity so you need to be careful and watch your mouths before saying anything. Peter: Since Panying and I are the responsible ones, we'll watch over Girlie and Mark. Panying: Yeah, even for Girlie. She's way too talkative. Girlie: Hey! Mark: That's kinda true. *Giggles* Girlie: How rude!

🌸KNOCK KNOCK🌸

Maita: Daughter.. Phoenix: Crap! Mom shouldn't see me like this- Wings off.. Maita: *Opens the door* Oh good! You five are here! Lunch is now ready. Gail: Okay, we'll be down. Maita: *Walks away from Gail's room and goes downstairs* Gail: *Gives Renaii a macaroon* Here, Renaii. Have your lunch. Renaii: *Grabs the macaroon and starts eating* Gail: *Closes her purse* Okay, let's go downstairs.

.
.
.
.
.
.

🌸TIME SKIPPED: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡🌸

.
.
.
.
.
.

🌸KNOCK KNOCK🌸

Lady Prima: Carmencita, who's that right by the door knocking? Carmencita: It's Levi. Lady Prima: Let him in please. Carmencita: *Nods and opens the door* Levi: *Steps into the house* Good afternoon po! Lady Prima: *Walks to Levi* My, my~ Hello, my grandson. Levi: Hello po, Lady Prima. *Did the honoring gesture* Lady Prima: Are you here for Gail? Levi: Mhm. Lady Prima: Okay. Judelita. Judelita: Yes, Lady Prima? Lady Prima: Can you get Gail for me? Judelita: Of course. *Goes upstairs to call Gail* Lady Prima: Come and sit down while waiting for Gail to come down. Levi: Alright.

Lady Prima: Levi, I know we first and second met back in the days before everything had changed to our lives and Gail's life, but you seem a pretty nice guy for my granddaughter to be in love with. Levi: *Chuckles* Thank you, Lady Prima. Lady Prima: You can call me "mamita" and Maita as "mom". Levi: *Chuckles* Thank you, mamita. I'm so lucky to have your granddaughter as my girlfriend. Lady Prima: But, promise to us that you won't hurt my granddaughter. Levi: I promise and keep that in my heart and soul that I won't hurt Gail or let anyone hurt her. Lady Prima: Well then, welcome to the family. Levi: Thank you, mamita. Judelita: Lady Prima, Gail's here. Lady Prima: Ah.. Come here, Gail. Gail: *Goes to Lady Prima and Levi* *Sits* Yes, mamita? Lady Prima: I talked to your boyfriend that he promised me to take care of you and to not hurt nor let anyone hurt you. Gail: *Giggles* Of course he will protect me, mamita. *Stands up to sit with Levi* Though even with I'm not always be his side, I'll always come running back to him. Levi: *Smiles with a smile* I'll be likely to do the same with you, baby~ I'll never leave you alone even if I had to let your hand go, I'll hold you inside my heart. Girlie: Aww! That's so sweet! Levi: Uhh- Babe, who are they? Gail: Babe, they are my friends way back from the Philippines since we been separated from one another. The quadruples: Girlie, Peter, Mark, and Panying Jackstone. Peter: So, you're Gail's boyfriend, right? It's nice to meet you. *Raise hand to shake hands with Levi* Levi: *Smiles and shake hands with Peter* It's nice to meet you too, Peter. Girlie: God.. Girl, you have a handsome boyfriend~ You're lucky to have him as your boyfriend. Gail: Thank you, Girlie! You will find someone soon. Oh, that's right before I forget. Babe, I even called you here because we'll be having new classmates at our school. Levi: Really? They'll be studying here? Gail: Mhm. Levi: Okay. Did you texted our teacher about it? Gail:  Mhm! Levi: What does he say? Gail: *Checks her phone* He said, "Okay ms. Claveria! We have a received tables and seats at Class A-1, so they could be with you since you're friends with them. They could start tomorrow." Levi: I see. Mark: Wait-tomorrow? Pia: They'll start tomorrow? Should they register to apply for that school? Peter: Mom, don't worry. Gail and I done the register awhile ago before we all went downstairs. Pia: Okay, but what about the books? Gail: Well, mr. Pixis said that the books for the quadruples are ready to be fetched. So.. Dad, can you handle it? Jaime: Sure, sweetie! Agaton, get the car. We'll go to the Shiganshina school to fetch the quadruples' books. Agaton: Yes, sir! *Walks out, down the stairs to get the car* Jaime: *Was already dressed and follows Agaton*