Chapter 27: Spin the Bottle

[Afternoon]

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════

"After the sing off battle at the Olympiastadion Berlin, Sasha and Historia had a great idea to play 'Spin the Bottle' at Gail's house to spend together before tomorrow's journey. Levi had no chance but to accept it."

Gail: Are you sure we're playing this game? Eren: Oh, c'mon Gail! We played this game since we're toddlers! Hanji: Don't tell me you're embarrassed~ Gail: *Blushes* I-I am! W-why I wouldn't be?! Levi: *Bites his bottom lip while looking at Gail* Hanji: *Smirks* Shall we start the game~? Sasha: Yes, we shall! I'll start. *Spins the bottle and lands at Historia* Okay, Historia. Truth or dare? Historia: Truth. Sasha: Do you think Gail's a great singer? Historia: Not only a great singer, but also a wonderful and amazing singer! Gail: Thanks for the compliment, Historia. Historia: Of course! *Smiles* My turn to spin. *Spins the bottle and it lands at Connie* Okay~ Connie, truth or dare. Connie: Hmm.. Let's go with dare. Historia: Okay then. I dare you to confess to Sasha your feelings for her. Connie: *Blushes* Like r-right now? Historia: Yes! Right now on the spot! Jean: Go for it, Connie! Connie: *Sigh* Fine. Sasha, I have something to confess to you.. Sasha: W-what is it? *Blushes* Connie: *Shy* Eren: Go, Connie! Sasha: I'm waiting. Connie: I want to you that you're just a beautiful and amazing person I ever met, even you say meat everytime and hunger for food. My schoolmate, my friend, and now as my lover.. "Sasha cheeks start to heat up after hearing 'now as my lover' from Connie. Everyone, except Levi, fangirling and fanboying due to Connie confessing to Sasha his feelings." Connie: Sasha.. I-I love you. Sasha: Y-you do? *Blushes* Because I do the same. Connie: *Blushes and nods* Okay! Enough of it! *Spins the bottle and lands at Jean* Truth or dare, Jean? Jean: Truth. Connie: Do have any chance to get a girl's heart? Jean: I will get a girl's heart soon but for now, I want to focus on school. Connie: That's nice to hear. *Smiles* Okay. Spin the bottle, Jean. Jean: *Spins the bottle and lands at Eren* Yo, Eren~ Truth or dare? Eren: T-truth. Jean: I saw you focus looking at Katie and blushing when she's singing and have a duet with her this morning. Are you in love with her? Eren: *Blushes* Gail: Is that true, Eren? Are you in love with my friend? Eren: ... Historia and Hanji: Tell us! Levi: Yeah. Tell us, Eren. Katie isn't here to hear it, so I can probably help you with your confession towards her. Eren: Yes! I'm in love with her after not knowing Gail would reject me anyway. Gail: Okay-wait what? Meaning you had feelings for me?! Levi: What?! Hanji: Ooh~ I never knew this. Eren: Yes.. I'm sorry, Levi. Please, don't get mad at me.. I love Katie now and not to Gail, just in the past. Levi: I'm not mad at you, Eren, I'm just surprised. Eren: Thank you.. *Spins the bottle and it lands at Gail* Okay, truth or dare? Gail: Dare. Eren: *Smirks at Levi* Dare ha? Okay. I dare you to give Levi a hickey on the neck in front of us~ Levi: Huh? Gail: *Blushes* Wait what-? In front of you guys?! Eren: Mhm! Mikasa: Did it sound like Eren stuttered? Gail: *Groan* Fine! Eren: Hehe~ "Gail is on her position ready to give a hickey on Levi's neck as everyone in the room watches them to begin the dare. Levi, being a softie, blushes bright red as Gail leans closer to his neck and tries to hold the moans within him from given pleasure that shivers his spine." Hanji: Ooh~ Lookie here~ Levi's trying his best to not moan~ Sasha: He looks funny by his expression- Mikasa: But so hot~ Levi: *Mind: I can't take it anymore..~ I have to let it out~* Aaahhh~ All except Gail and Levi: Wow~ *Blushes* Armin: Never knew- Levi moaned- Hanji: . . . THAT WAS HOT! TOTAL SHIP! Armin: Even though they're boyfriend and girlfriend? Hanji: YES! This is better than- Levi: Don't dare to say HER name! Hanji: Okay! Jeez! Levi: Tch. Spin the bottle, Gail. Gail: *Nods and spins the bottle and it lands at Armin* So, Armin~ Truth or dare? Armin: Truth. Gail: What's your relationship towards Annie? Armin: Uh.. *Blushes* All: *Surprise expression* Gail: So~? Armin: Okay, okay fine. Since I choose truth, I say the truth. *Sigh but blushing* I have a crush on Annie.. Levi: You're just like me that kept it as a secret? *Surprise* All: *Shocks in surprise* Gail: That's why you acted so strange whenever I talk to you and Annie's around or whenever she talks with you. Armin: Shush! *Blushes hard* You're embarrassing me! *Spins the bottle and it lands at Levi* Levi: *Mind: Oh no..* Armin: Say, Levi~ Truth or dare? Levi: . . . D-dare. Armin: Dare? Hanji: Dare it is! Armin, tell him right now! Eren: Jesus! Calm down, four eyes. Hanji: I like your cut-what? All: *Laughs* Hanji: Hmph! You too, Eren?! Eren: Sorry not sorry. Hanji: Hmph! It's fine. *Inner emotion: 😭* Armin: As I was going to say.. Levi, I dare you to do a 30 minutes in heaven. Levi and Gail: *Blushes hard* What?! Sasha and Connie: *Coughs* Mikasa: Ooh~ Nice one, Armin! Historia: I like to see this~ Hanji: *Smirks* Eren: Armin has some guts to say it to the couples~ Armin: I'm smart. *Smiles* Gail: D-do we have to do it..? Historia: A dare is a dare, Gail. You have to do it with your boyfriend. Although, I sensed that you want this too, right? Gail: *Blushes* Levi: Tch. Baby, don't complain it and let's just do it. Hanji: Oooh~! Levi wants it now~ *Smirks* Eren and Armin, open the wardrobe for them. "Eren and Armin nods and opens the wardrobe for the couples to go inside to do the dare for 30 minutes. As they are inside the wardrobe, Armin explains to them that they should stay inside the wardrobe for 30 minutes, and closes the doors right after explaining. The couples could barely talk to each other, blushing as their body are touching as if the wardrobe is a tight space." Hanji: Timer starts now!