Chapter 26: Sing Off Battle

[Morning]

Levi: Are you ready for the sing off battle? Gail: Yes.. *Deep breathes* Just nervous, that's all. Levi: Gail, you don't have to be nervous about it. *Holds Gail* I heard you sing before and your voice is wonderful and beautiful to hear, so you don't have to be nervous. You got this! I believe in you can do this and we can do this as duets in later rounds. Gail: *Blushes* Eren: C'mon, you lovebirds~ We don't want to be late for the sing off battle at the Olympiastadion Berlin. Levi: Oh, right. I'll drive. *Grab the car keys* "Gail lastly locks the house tight and hops into the car with Eren and Levi as they went off to the Olympiastadion Berlin for the sing off battle."

✨🌸TIME SKIP🌸✨

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
~30 minutes~
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧(𝖲𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗎𝗆)
════════════════════════════
"In 30 minutes of performance of the others at the Olympiastadion Berlin, it's Gail's performance to shine on stage, lighting up with energy of 'I did something bad'."

Levi: Oh wow.. That's so hot and even more energetic than she practiced. Eren: Yes, she did a well job done in performing as dancers did well too. Levi: I'm proud of her~ She did really have the voice and and a powerful one. Host: Oh wow, Gail! That is one of the finest, amazing, and badass performance that we ever seen in this school. None of the students here can do it. With the fireworks, lights, effects, and everything makes more exciting. Excellent job, ms. Flores! Gail: *Nods and leaves the stage* Host: And now, duet round! The final winner after the duet round will receive an award. Petra: Tch..! Can't believe Gail's duet is Levi! Oluo: Oh shut it, Petra! Just leave them alone and focus on the sing off. Petra: *Sigh* Fine..

🌸2nd Oᑌᑎᗪ🌸

"Second round of the sing off battle arrives(duet round). Sasha and Connie are first to sing up to the stage all the way until Eren and Katie. Lastly were Gail and Levi left to perform their song in front of the students and teachers. Gail feels slightly nervous about the duet with Levi in being together, but Levi comforts her and told her to trust on Levi before hitting his voice through the microphone. Gail instantly blushes to the sound of the song and to Levi's wonderful voice with effects surrounds them."

════════════════════════════
𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶: 🎶 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱~ 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲, 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲? 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿. 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲~ 𝗔 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱~ 𝗔 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄~ 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀 "𝗡𝗼" 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴. 🎶