Chapter 37: Timetagger

[Next morning]

Renaii: It is vital for you to know your and Cat Noir's identities to each other nor telling to Levi all about it because a true hero's identity should will remain as a secret, but according to what Master Fu told us, he will think about it. Gail: So it's still vulnerable if we risk it without Hawkmoth knowing? Renaii: Maybe. Because, this part is where the former Phoenix holder made a big mistake. Gail: You mean Petra? Renaii: Mhm. Now, if Master Fu's decision is outstanding, we must be careful from Petra knowing her classmates are the heroes of Shiganshina. If she knows one or two identities of the heroes, that will cost to lead on a different and harmful point of view. Gail: I know and I'll be extra careful when the decision is proscribed. Erwin: Gail! Gail: Shit.. Hide, Renaii! Renaii: *Hides* Erwin: *Opens the door* Who are you talking to? Gail: Oh uhh- I was just talking to Katie about some random stuff. Erwin: Alright then. Well, I'm going to the school for the meeting to discuss the future task like doing a project. Gail: Another written project? Erwin: It's not a written project, more physical. Gail: Something physically related project? Erwin: Yes. I'll tell you all about it when I arrive home after the meeting. For now, be a good girl here when I'm gone. Gail: Of course, grandpa. I'll behave as usual. Erwin: Good girl. *Kiss her cheek and leaves the house* Renaii: Physical project, huh? Gail: Mhm. I wonder what's the project is all about. *Receives a text from Mikasa*

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕒'𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:
"Hey Gail, got a minute? Could you please call Phoenix? Because suddenly people are disappearing out of nowhere, and some weird writings on the floor that I don't know what it is."

Renaii: Disappearances of citizens? Writings on the ground? Gail: Probably a villain who is behind it. *Replies to Mikasa*

𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕒:
"Run to your house carefully and rapidly, and stay there and hide somewhere in your house. I will call Phoenix to help."

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝:
"Thank you so much, Gail! 😭"

Gail: Alright! Time to transform, Renaii. Renaii: I'm fully changed up, just be careful on this type of villain, Gail. Gail: I will be careful, I promise. Renaii, wings out! Yeah!

Levi: It will definitely need some certain futuristic circumstance that Phoenix will be in needing of help. Plagg: You bet she will! That's your lady! Levi: Well then.. Suit up! Plagg, claws out!

Cat Noir: *Receives a voice message* Ah? *Opens the call on his staff*

𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 - 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
"𝖢𝖺𝗍 𝖭𝗈𝗂𝗋, 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍. 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁. 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇!"

Cat Noir: Hmm~ Bet she also misses me. *Jumps and flies*

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡
════════════════════════════

Doggo: We're here, Phoenix! Just like you tell us to do. Phoenix: Gladly that you two came. This villain is hard to capture when one only does it for the job. Cat Noir: What do you mean by that, m'lady? Timetagger: *Re-appears* Yo, yo! I'm Timetagger from the future, man! I criss-cross time with a spraypaint can. Looks like your time's up at last, 'cause I'm gonna send you way back to the past! *Shoots spray-paint the floor and make a random citizen back to the past* Cat Noir and Doggo: *Shocks* Phoenix: Sending us to the past? No, you won't. *Begins fighting with Timetagger* "Two left heroes joins with Phoenix and tries to fight Timetagger, but keeps vanishing and re-appear from place to place in time. Phoenix uses her lucky charm early as Cat Noir activates her cataclysm." Phoenix: Lucky charm! Cat Noir: Cataclysm! Doggo: Fetch! *Activates the boomerang* Timetagger: Haha! "Phoenix, Cat Noir, and Doggo starts fighting against Timetagger again with their powers, but none of it could stop Timetagger." Timetagger: Phoenix, Cat Noir, and Doggo, now you're stuck.
If you wanna catch me, then, ha, good luck. Cat Noir: Quite rhyming! "Phoenix, Cat Noir, and Doggo starts running towards Timetagger with rage. Jump up high to get a hit, but Timetagger vanishes as the heroes fall." Timetagger: *Re-appears* All I have to do is go back in time to escape with a laugh and a rap and rhyme. Doggo: Looking for a real deal here. Phoenix: He's traveling through time! Cat Noir: Therefore in space. Hawkmoth: Hm~ I love his style. Timetagger: I'm not surprised you like it, Hawkmoth. I come from the future. A future where Phoenix, Cat Noir, and Doggo are adults. It was future Hawkmoth's slick idea to send me into the past. To seize their miraculous before they've obtained their adult powers. Hawkmoth: I can only approve of my future decision and I won't wait for Phoenix, Cat Noir, and Doggo to become adults! I'm counting on you to change the future, Timetagger! Timetagger: Haha! *Sending a random guy into a year 1900* If you don't give me your miraculous, I'll send everyone into the past.