Chapter 22: Mr. Pigeon

[Morning]

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐀-1
════════════════════════════

Levi: I forgot to mention to you. I am no longer a substitute teacher. Gail: Mr. Pixis is back from his vacation? Levi: Yep! Now, I can sit beside you again. Gail: I'm glad that turned up.

✨🌸SCHOOL BELL RINGS🌸✨

Dot: Settle down, students. Announcement I would likely to share with all of you before today's lesson. All students: *Settles to their seats* Dot: First of all, I'm back from my vacation and gladly thanking Levi for being my substitute teacher of the day. Levi: *Smiles* Dot: For today's announcement, I would likely to inform you that Isabel Vorganza will be modeling the best derby hats for her father's fashion show. Gail: Isabel Vorganza? Eren: One of the top ranks of Germany famous models and an actress of the famous movie of all times. Historia: You don't know? Gail: How should I know? I lived at the Philippines with my strict father over years. Father won't let me know about Germany after mom died. I still don't know why he is so strict to me in not knowing what's going on to Germany back then or how Levi was doing. I was devastated and trapped at the hands of my own father. "To Gail saying about her father and her life being crashed, her friends especially her childhood best friends feels Gail's pain and suffering and all the sadness within her she kept in until the present date."

✨🌸TIME SKIP🌸✨

"While Gail is being busy to sketch the design of the derby hat (because she designs a lot and be a designer someday), her friends discuss on how to cheer Gail up." Historia: I feel bad for Gail.. She doesn't deserve a miserable life like that.. We need to do something to cheer her up! Sasha: Yeah! Like what? Levi: Hey, it's Gail's birthday this week. We could start off with that. Eren: That's right! And we'll give her some memorial and wonderful gifts she'll receive. Mikasa: Me and the girls will help the preparations for Gail's birthday. Levi: Thanks you guys for helping me out. I want that day special for her. "Eren smirked to himself after the discussion because he knows that Levi is impressing himself to flirt off with Gail. Levi has biggest crush on Gail since little kids."

.
.
.

Ymir: That's a beautiful sketch of a derby hat, Gail. Gail: You think so? Ymir: Yeah. Diamonds around the base of the hat and a feather with it on top makes it beautiful. Gail: Won't miss Isabel hate my derby hat? Ymir: Nonsense! I promise you she'll love your derby hat, trust me. Gail: Okay, I trust you Ymir. I just don't want someone to copy me design. Ymir: Don't worry, I'll make sure no one will copy your design. Gail: Aren't you suppose to do your own derby hat? Ymir: Me? Nah! I suck at creativity and designing like yours. It's my weakness. Gail: Okay, I'll be walking home now to start doing my derby hat. Ymir: Okay, see you later. Gail: See you later, Ymir! *Runs off*

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════

Gail: Better start designing! "Gail starts designing the derby hat for miss Isabela Vorganza to wear in her modeling shoot and her father's fashion show. In 30 minutes, Gail's almost done with her derby hat but missing the feather that she searched all around at the bottom of her desk." Renaii: What are you looking for, Gail? Gail: A feather. I forgot to pick a pigeon's feather! My derby hat has to have a feather! *Runs out of the house, locks the door, and continues running*