Chapter 11: Truth

[Morning]

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
════════════════════════════

Gail: Hi everyone. Hanji: Hi Gail! Sasha: So, are you ready for your dare with your best friend? Gail: *Blushes* Oh, shut up! You had your dare too! Sasha: Right.. Historia: *Laughs* Here he comes now.. Gail: This is your fault, Historia.. Levi: Hey Gail. Gail: H-hi Levi. Hanji: *Push Gail* Gail: What the hell?! Hanji: Do it, girl! Levi: *Whispers to Gail's ear: Let's do it at the bathroom, private one~* Gail: *Nods and runs with him* Historia: Chase them done! "Levi begun running faster with Gail to the private bathroom for doing the dares as Historia and others were chasing them down. Closing the door at the private bathroom, they bang on the door to let Levi and Gail out, but Gail push the door forcefully to close upon when they try to open it." Hanji: Oh shorty~ Too shy in doing the dare in front of us~? Levi: S-shut up Hanji.. Eren: Just do it already! Starting with Gail! Gail: *Roll eyes* Let's get this over with, Levi. Levi: J-just do it. Gail: *Shy and nervous* *Kisses Levi's neck roughly* Levi: N-not that rough a-ahh~~ Gail: *Smirks and intensely kisses Levi's neck* Levi: AAAHHH~! *Grips her shoulders* Hanji: Oh wow~ Levi: Nnngh Gail~ Aaahhh haah~ Jean: Captain is a softie for Gail~ Sasha: I know right. Levi: Ahh~ *Smirks* My turn~ *Hold Gail's head and kisses her* Gail: M-mm~?! Mmm~ Hanji: Wohoo! They did their dares! Mikasa: They certainly did. It's Sasha's turn! Sasha: Nah uh. *Runs* Mikasa: *Chase her with the others* Gail: Mmm~ *Slides her tongue inside Levi's mouth* Levi: M-mmngh~ Aaahhh~ Gail~ Gail: Levi~ Levi: Kiss my neck again~ Gail: *Kisses Levi's neck again* Levi: Aaahhh~~ Gail: *Kisses his neck deeply and roughly while gripping his hair* Levi: AAHH~!! Haah~ Gail: So soft~! Levi: Nnngh aahh fuck~ *Looks at her* Are they gone now~? Gail: Yes~ They're gone~ Levi: Gladly. *Opens the door* C'mon, we have to get to class. Gail: Okay. Uh, Levi..? Levi: Mm? Gail: I-I'm sorry that kiss you for the third time round.. Friends shouldn't be doing this so. *Facepalming in embarrassment* Levi: It's alright, Gail. *Uncovers her face* You're just good in kissing that made yourself a passionate kisser. Gail: D-do you really think so..? Levi: Yes in certainly. There's no in denying it. Gail: T-thank you, Levi.. Levi: Your welcome, Gail. *Walks to class with Gail* Oluo: *Sniffs on Gail* Gail: What the-?! Oluo?! Oluo: You smell like Captain Levi.. DID YOU TWO DO SOME INAPPROPRIATE?! Gail: N-no Oluo, we're just friends that's all. Oluo: Untrue! Levi: Oi brat! Don't shout at Gail! Come Gail.. Oluo: Gail's going to be mine! I ask if you two are REALLY friends! Gail: *Mind: Another obsessed simp? Just great.* Levi: Tch! We're just friends, alright? Don't make some assumptions about it even though she smells like me because we're JUST friends. Got that? Or I'll make you clean the classroom with Petra. Better BE CLEAN BY IT. C'mon Gail, let's go have a sit. Gail: Alright then. Oluo: Tch.. Not on my watch.. Dot: Alright students, you may continue on the project I told you to do. Eren: Alright, to where we left off. Levi: To my research, this Levi is a real badass who the fans says this "handsome Levi" stole the show for a bit and comes in killing all the titans around him and the scouts. Here you go, Eren. *Gives the information to Eren* Eren: Thank you, Levi. Gail: Great job in getting the information from the internet of Attack on Titan basis. Mine is that Levi is the secondary character of the Attack on Titan franchise and a heartthrob of girls dying on him, meaning many of fangirls watching Attack on Titan only crushing on this Levi. Secondly according to the titan abilities that Eren has, thirteen years after this Eren will die over fighting these democratic creatures lurking, hunting for their prey. Many of Eren's heartthrob fangirls will be disappointed to the protagonist's disappearance. *Gives the information to Eren* Come to think of it, what happened to your titan abilities, Eren? Levi: Yeah Yeager, what happened to it? Eren: Well, my dad injected me with a new serum removal of titan abilities. Levi: You mean-your titan abilities are permanently gone? Like erased? Eren: Yeah, just as that because my dad said I'm irresponsible to have that ability. Levi: Well.. Serve to be true. Eren: H-hey! I'm not irresponsible! Gail: Well, you are sometimes. *Giggles* Eren: Gail! I'll chase you down for that! Levi: You better not, brat! Petra: Grr.. Why I would be in the same class as Gail!? Eld: I don't know. The teacher told you to be in this class, isn't it? Petra: Yeah, but.. Tch! I want me and Levi together in different class! By the way, where's Oluo? Eld: *Shrugs* Eren: And we're done! Gail: Phew! Finally from that research about these two characters! Levi: Yeah.. Finally! I could relax now from that. Gail: Hey Levi? Levi: Hm? Gail: You and the character "Levi" have the same traits. Levi: What do you mean? Gail: Well, you both are clean freaks. *Giggles* Eren: Pfft! *Laughs* I just realized that now! Levi: H-hey! *Punch Gail's arm slightly* I'm not that of a clean freak like him! *Pouts* Eren and Gail: *Laughs* Gail: Sir, when we will be passing the project? Dot: The deadline will be tomorrow before the following date. Eren: Of course sir. We're done with the project anyway, but.. What's in the following date, sir? Dot: On that following date, I'll be going on a vacation with my family. But, don't worry you'll have a substitute teacher on that day. Eren: I see. Okay, sir. Thanks for the early information. Dot: Anytime now. "By the time Dot left them alone, a villain showed up at entrance door, getting every student in the school to say the truth. Everyone gasp and screams for help that be heard." Levi: What was that? Gail: *Runs to peek out* Oh no.. Truth: Tell me and the whole school the truth about your little secret! Random student: I wrote a fanfiction about Gail and Levi as a couple and obsession with Attack on Titan base on it. Levi: Is she serious? A shipper? Gail: Probably. I don't know why she ship us out even though we're friends. Eren: *Smirks* Gail: Uhh.. I'll go call some help, okay? Levi: Okay, just be careful. Gail: I will. *Runs out* All students: *Scream* Levi: Let's evacuate! Eren: What about Gail? Levi: Phoenix and the heroes will take care her, but for now us first. We need to get out of here! *Runs out with them* Gail: Okay.. This place should be enough. Renaii, wings on!