Chapter 42: The Emotional Awaited Reunion

[Morning]

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥
════════════════════════════

Gail's POV
Morning has arise bright and I wake up, seeing Levi sitting up, waiting patiently for to wake up after tapping on me to wake up. Levi: Good morning, baby~ Gail: Mm~ Good morning, daddy~ *Sits up* Levi: Had fun last night~? Gail: Mhm! I had fun last night. Although it was painful at first, it was worth it and still fun. Levi: *Giggles* Well, it was your fault to stroke my cock at the first place. Gail: Eh? *Pout* I stroked you because of your frustration from Petra, and I thought- Levi: To less my frustration? Yes, it did~ But it gets me railed up, sweetheart~ Gail: *Blushes* Levi: *Chuckles* You're so cute when you blush. Gail: Oh, shut it! Levi: You shut your pretty mouth~ *Pulls Gail into a passionate kiss* Gail: *Kisses Levi back while wrapping her arms to his neck*

Gail: Cut it out, daddy~ We need to take a shower to eat breakfast and get back to my house~ Levi: You're right~ Now, go take a shower stubborn brat! Gail: E-EH?! Back with that again?! Levi: Hehe~ Gail: Fine.. I'll go take a shower now. Levi: Okay, baby. I'll wait for you. "Gail smiles at Levi's comment and walks into the bathroom to take a shower. During his girlfriend taking a shower, a buzzing of a call just now from Levi's phone rang his ears to alert him to face its attention."

𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚:
"What do you want, Hanji?" Levi asked and Hanji answered "I called you last night at 7:40 pm! Why aren't you answering?" "Uhhh.. B-because I was busy with something and it took for me to finish." Levi blushing and nervously responded Hanji "Hmm.. Wait.. Did you and Gail-?!" Hanji started to think and respond with a surprise tone "Jeez! Calm down! I just used protection, not really a real thing. Don't expect something like that. Besides, it's her first time." Levi explained firmly "Oh, alright! Anyway, I'm calling you because we need to make a surprise for Gail." "For what?" Levi asked Hanji one last time "For her reunion with her parents." "Wait.. The DNA Test is already out?" "Mhm! That's why we need to make a surprise for Gail." "Well.. How about this~ Listen to me.."

"Levi hourly talks on the phone with Hanji to discuss about the surprise of Gail's reunion with the Claverias. Once it's done, Gail finished showering and preparing herself to go back home. Levi whispers something sweet to Gail's ear to make her shiver and blush as he walks to the bathroom to take a shower."

.
.

🌸TIME SKIPPED: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭🌸

.
.

"The couples left the private hotel after eating breakfast and drives back home." Gail: Daddy? Levi: Mm? Gail: Who were you talking to? Levi: Oh, it was just Hanji. Gail: Hanji? What does she want? Levi: *Smirks* Nah, she wants to know what we're doing and how are we. Gail: Oh? Then, we are you smirking? Levi: You'll see why~ Gail: Hmm?

.
.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════