Chapter 8: Meeting the Claverias; Ballroom

RING

Levi: Mgh~ *Rub eye and answers*

𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝:
"Oh, hey Gail." Levi said weakly "Did you having nap?" Gail questions Levi and he answers "Yes, I had a nice nap with a 'weird' dream of mine but don't mind it. It was worth it~ Anyway, why are you calling?" "I'm calling you because the guy named Jaime Claveria invites me for a ball some sort to dance because Brianna is having her birthday." "Oh really?" "Yeah, but the problem is.. I can't dance- Not very good at dancing at least" Gail admits "*Laughs* No problem, Gail! I could teach you to dance." "You would?" "Yes, I would gladly to teach you. But, would it be with a partner if I may ask?" Levi curiosity question as if he wants to touch Gail again "Yes, it may include dancing with a partner. Why would you ask?" "I-I ask that just to make sure. ... Will I be your partner in dancing?" Levi admits it blushing when he said that "R-really?" Gail returns in blushing hard "C'mon on now! I'm dead serious about it, Gail! Even though we're friends, I would gladly to put my feet down for you to dance with me at the Claveria ballroom." "Okay, okay chill Ackerman, don't yell at me that you're dead serious about that invitation. The ball starts tonight." "That's good to hear that it's just tonight, so we could practice ourselves with it." "Yeah, but where we should?" Gail asked Levi "How about at my house?" "Would that be embarrassing for your mom to see us? But, okay." "Likely I said to you before, I will tell her everything." Levi reminded Gail, "Okay, I will pick you up right now." Levi added "Yeah sure! I'll be ready. Thanks Levi." "*Chuckles* Your welcome."

"Levi hangs up the phone call and blushes, realizing to what he said to Gail but doesn't mind because that's what he wanted: He wants to be with Gail. At the same time, Levi and Gail are getting ready themselves for the practice of their dance as partners (not as a couple)." Gail: *Waits outside of her house*

Renaii: A dance? Or start flirting with Levi? Gail: What? No, it's just a dance for the Claveria ball tonight

Renaii: A dance? Or start flirting with Levi? Gail: What? No, it's just a dance for the Claveria ball tonight. Nothing special, nothing will. Renaii; Suit yourself. Levi: *Horns* Gail: He's here. Hide Renaii! *Goes and hops inside Levi's car* Levi: *Looks at you, blushing* You look beautiful. Gail: *Giggles* It's just a simple outfit. Let's go. Levi: *Drives to his house with Gail*

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════

Kuchel: Oh, Levi! You brought her here again. Levi: Yes, mom. It's something important that she's here. Kuchel: Important? Levi: Yes. I can't talk more right now, but I'll explain it to you later after we're finish. *Pulls Gail to his room* Kuchel: Okay! Levi: Okay, Gail. So, are you ready? Gail: Um- Yeah, I guess.. Levi: Nervous? Don't be nervous, Gail. Likely we talked about, I'll be your partner tonight so don't worry about that because I'll guide you. Breath in, breath out. Gail: *Redeems to calm down* Okay~ I'm ready. Levi: See? Works everytime. *Turns on the music* "Gail blushes completely red to the sound of that music as Levi tune it up for them to hear clearer. He places Gail's hands to his shoulders while putting his hands to her waist, that where Gail blushes some more as Levi is too. Through that, they start to dance as Gail starts leaning to Levi's chest while her arms hangs onto his neck which made Levi covered in so much blush to he never felt his childhood friend does such that thing." Levi: Gail~ Gail: You're such a graceful dancer, Levi~ Levi: You too~ You see? You're good at dancing after all, you just didn't notice it. Gail: *Smiles* Thank you, Levi. Levi: For what? Gail: For this, teaching me to dance and being here for me whenever I need someone. Levi: Of course I'll be here for you always and forever, that was friends are for, right? Gail: Yeah~ You're highly right about that. *Smiles* Shall we continue dancing? Levi: I would love that. *Keeps dancing with Gail* "While dancing, Kuchel peeks from the window to see them dancing, chuckling in thinking to ship them and tease Levi tomorrow." Kuchel: Oh son.. You're just hiding your little secret from me. *Smirks* I'll tease you up later~