Chapter 43: National Heroes' Day; Catalyst

"From where it started as a superhero at the whole night, Phoenix straightly heads to Gail's room and transforms back as well as Cat Noir transforms back into Levi." Levi: Oh my god.. That villain is so tough.. *Fells onto the bed and sleeps* Renaii: When will you transfer in the Claveria mansion since everyone knew that you are a Claveria? Gail: Hmm.. Maybe the day after tomorrow we'll transfer into the Claveria, don't worry. I still need to help grandpa with our bags and stuff to be packed up tomorrow, but now.. *Yawns* It's time for me to sleep. Goodnight, Renaii. Renaii: *Tucked Gail and kisses Gail's forehead* Sleep tight, Gail.

.

════════════════════════════
[Morning]
════════════════════════════

Unknown voice: Good morning! Rise and shine everyone! Heroes' Day has arrive and it's the day where everyone especially you could be a hero! Gail: Already? Heroes' Day? Today? GLAAH! I forgot to help grandpa to set up for heroes' day and plan my deeds for today! Renaii: Whoa, slow down, Gail! The fact you save Shiganshina whole night with Cat Noir makes you go slow process. Gail: What do you mean? Renaii: Now, your brain just mixed up. What I meant was you save the whole Shiganshina with Cat Noir and your team almost like everyday. Isn't that enough of a good deed? Gail: Yes, it is a good deed being as Phoenix and save the city, but that is just a secret. Heroes' Day means that everyone of Shiganshina will be performing their good deeds, especially for us undercover heroes for our benefits. Renaii: Oh, I see how it is. Gail: Okay. *Opens up her sling bag* Come on, Renaii. Renaii: *Flies in the sling bag* Gail: *Runs and went downstairs*

.
.
.

Erwin: Oh! Sweetie, you're finally awake! I've just done making the cake of Phoenix and now, I'm packing up some stuffs for us to transfer to the Claveria mansion. Gail: Let me help you with that, grandpa. *Comes to help Erwin* Erwin: Thank you, sweetie! So sweet of you helping me out. Gail: Of course! I don't want you to do all the work. Erwin: *Smiles and helps Gail while talking* You know, even though you've grown up without your real parents by your side, you're so sweet as your real mother. Gail: Wow~ I'm very fluttered about that, grandpa, but thank you. *Giggles* Erwin: Your welcome! So, shall we continue? Gail: Yes, let's empty this house and buy new stuff for my foster mother to live in. Erwin: ... You forgave her? Gail: Why I wouldn't be? Isn't that bad to forgive someone whose fault is to lie? I know that you're still mad at her, but at least give her a chance to change and make it right. For me, please? Erwin: *Inhales* Alright, anything for my sweet granddaughter. Gail: *Hugs Erwin* Thanks, grandpa! Erwin: *Hugs Gail back* Your welcome.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞(𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆)
════════════════════════════

Plagg: Oh, Levi~! Levi: *Brushing his teeth* What is it, Plagg? I know its heroes' day now- *Spits the toothpaste out to the sink* Plagg: No, like it's about Master Fu. Levi: What about him? Plagg: He needs you at his current location and tells you something. Levi: O-oh okay. Let's go then. Hide, Plagg. Plagg: *Hides in Levi's vest* Levi: *Walks out of the bathroom and goes to Master Fu*

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════