Chapter 24: Gail's Birthday

[Morning]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
~While doing preparations for Gail's birthday~
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Armin: You saw it? Levi: Yes Armin, I saw her on my own eyes. 100% that your words were true. Hanji: True? Levi: Gail's a legend! Hanji: *Gasp* She is?! Levi: Yes! I have proof here on my phone. I took photos of her as I spy on her. *Shows them the photos of Gail* Armin: OH MY GOD! SHE'S REALLY A LEGEND! Levi: Keep your voice down, it hurts my ears. Armin: Sorry, Levi. Hanji: I'm shocked by that and.. EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME! Erwin: Wow.. My granddaughter is a legend.. Levi: How.. How did she have powers all of the sudden? Erwin: ... Armin: That may lead her in finding the truth. Levi: I guess you're right. Now, let's get this event done before night for Gail's birthday. Oluo, Reiner, Bertholdt, how's the work doing? The guests? Oluo: Already taken care of, Levi. Historia: Done with the decorations! Eren: Exactly job! And the gifts for Gail are ready, right Levi? Levi: Yes~ *Smirks*

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════

Renaii: You do really hear the secret siren? Gail: Yes apparently. I can't believe this is happening! Not only I will become 19 years old, but also I am the legend. ... Speak of that, Renaii, last night there some figures I made are Phoenixes, four of them to its total. What's that mean? Renaii: That means you're a special legend, a special Phoenix! Gail: Special Phoenix? Does that really exist? Renaii: Yes. For my former owners of the Phoenix miraculous doesn't have that power of the legend, but you do. Gail: I-I knew these powers just last night. Renaii: Does your parents have powers like yours? Gail: Neither mother or father have the power. Renaii: Master Fu's has a better explanation for that legend within you are makes you a special Phoenix. Gail: I forgot! I need to tell them all about the legend! *Text Mikasa to come to her house with everyone else she knows*

Mikasa: Guys? Jean: What is it, Mikasa? Mikasa: Gail just texted me and she wants us to go to her house. Connie: Is it about something or about the legend? Sasha: Meat? Connie: No, not meat Sasha. Historia: Anyway, let's go to Gail's house.

KNOCK KNOCK

"While Gail opening the door for her friends to come in, the sound of the secret siren rang and hits her."

𝘼𝙝 𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙝~

Sasha: Bestie, are you alright? Gail: Yeah.. Yeah, I'm fine. Come in guys. All: *Goes inside Gail's house and sits down* Gail: I-I need to you all something that I'd discovered.. Historia: Is it about you being the legend? Gail: ... H-how did you know? Mikasa: Levi told us everything and showed us the evidence that about the legend that was saying in the book is true. You are the legend! Gail: Levi? You followed me last night? Levi: Yes, Gail. I followed you last night. *Sigh* So, that's why you're seem to be a little weird yesterday's afternoon. You heard the secret siren. Gail: Mhm- Apparently, it's calling me to follow the sound but.. Not now. Erwin: Not now? Why not now? Gail: Because it's risky to go there, grandpa. Erwin: Why it would be-? Gail: I woke the magical spirits of the close enchanted forest at the far end of Shiganshina. Erwin: Okay, I didn't expect you could say that. Eren: The Earth, fire, wind, and water spirits? Gail: Yes, Eren. Armin: How did you know about the enchanted forest? Gail: My mother told me all about it when I was a child as father warned me about it. Levi: Nani? Why would your father warned you about that? Gail: *Sigh* He doesn't want me to be hurt by the magical spirits, but that was before he told me as a child. Sasha: What will you do then? Gail: I need to go to that enchanted forest sooner and find that voice calling out to me to fix everything. Levi: No way you're going alone by then. Erwin: All of us will come for the journey. Renaii: *Taps Gail inside her purse* Gail: Excuse me, one moment. Erwin: Take your time. I need to speak with them for awhile. Gail: *Smiles*